High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 385 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4517

    Re: Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    I've no problems with shower, it's really a jet spray tub. I liked it better than ts. When they first opened lady owner said they were going to be legit. In Lexington only legit spas stay open. If you get to know them and vice versa, perhaps it could be better.
    Well, they may have upgraded the show since I asked for it as that was shortly after they opened, but it was certainly nothing special then, and they didn't participate at all. It would have been the same experience, and cheaper, to take a shower at home before going.

    As for lasting in Lex, Tao has surely been there three or four years now.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  2. #4516

    M Spa

    How is the talent at M spa lately? I haven't been since last year. I'm thinking of going tomorrow.

  3. #4515

    Wellness is ok

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    It's a Chinese operation.

    Been there I think three times without encountering any extras although I did get major tease once.

    One odd thing is that I asked for the shower once, and they sent me to wash myself in a standup shower stall.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    I've no problems with shower, it's really a jet spray tub. I liked it better than ts. When they first opened lady owner said they were going to be legit. In Lexington only legit spas stay open. If you get to know them and vice versa, perhaps it could be better.

  4. #4514

    Many Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    It's a Chinese operation.

    Been there I think three times without encountering any extras although I did get major tease once.

    One odd thing is that I asked for the shower once, and they sent me to wash myself in a standup shower stall.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    The one thing the massage places I like have in common is their working hours. Staying open very late, like 9 or 10 PM is usually a clue, but this one just doesn't seem to fit the bill. Thank you for your information.

  5. #4513

    Rose

    So I'll definitely need some help from you guys. I was looking for the American rose spa and ended up at the rose spa on garners ferry. Nothing to really report about there, standard massage and HE with no TS. If anyone can PM me the address to the American rose spa I'd appreciate it.

  6. #4512

    Re: Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeboy290  [View Original Post]
    They are the closest to where I live, but I can't find any information on them.

    http://www.wellnessmassagelexington.com/
    It's a Chinese operation.

    Been there I think three times without encountering any extras although I did get major tease once.

    One odd thing is that I asked for the shower once, and they sent me to wash myself in a standup shower stall.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  7. #4511

    Anyone been here?

    They are the closest to where I live, but I can't find any information on them.

    http://www.wellnessmassagelexington.com/

  8. #4510

    New Royal girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpreewell  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly new girls are there.
    Went there a month or so ago and had one of the new girls. Meant to make a post about it but forgot. She's about as old as Gigi but not nearly as good. She's petite, decent cup size but she's got some serious mom tummy. Didn't get her name and I'm pretty sure there's two now because another monger came in after me and left a few minutes after me too. Unless the other girl is solid I may be taking a break from Royal for the time being.

  9. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly803  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the past few months? Called a few times for her and she wasn't there. May be gone.
    Supposedly new girls are there.

  10. #4508

    Royal massage Gigi

    Has anyone seen her in the past few months? Called a few times for her and she wasn't there. May be gone.

  11. #4507

    Looking in Cola

    Desperately trying to find out which massage locations "service" women. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  12. #4506

    Lotus Spa

    Visited the new Lotus Spa in Lexington. The lady was an attractive mid 30's, early 40's lady. This was a totally legitimate place. The massage was ok, but not great. There were no hints of extras and no teasing. It was $60 for an hour. Normally $70, but $10 off the first month. I probably will not return. YMMV.

  13. #4505

    New Lotus

    I was in town this week visiting on a work trip. I read the forum front to back for research. Thank you guys for the info. I decided on one of the places on Two Notch Rd. I didn't go till late. Right before closing. I called and they said they'd wait. A 65 ish lady opened door. I was taken to the room and she wanted me to take a 30 min session but I asked for 60. She left and another lady probably 50 ish came in she said. 8 for house fee so I thought great I get the hour.

    After I lay down she comes in starts rubbing my back and neck, then moved down to the legs and spend:30 minutes on all of that. No tease at all. Then asked me to flip. She rub some on my legs and then said want do you want. I say everything. She said show me how much tip. I put down buck20 and she leaves. Comes back and said you get everything. Undresses and gets on table. Starts with CBJ which was outstanding and went at it awhile. Then laid down and had me on top. CFS. We did that for about 5 minutes. But being covered never works for me. Then I asked for HE and play with my backside. She was very good and skin was smooth and she had a very nice set of naturals. Finished and clean up. Out the door in 55 minutes.

    I'd rate massage 6/10 and the rest 8/10. If you don't mind older it's great. I would return. Thank everyone for the info here and stay safe.

  14. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyone69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been lately?
    Couple months ago. Standard rub and finish. Saw Harrah.

  15. #4503

    Metro

    Has anyone been lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape