Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 11028
-
05-23-22 09:24 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophia100
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100
Lfk, BBBJ, Daty, DT, BLS, CFS.
Amazing doggy, ACG, RACG.
No BBFS. BBBJ was +100.
-
05-20-22 23:17 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 483Geneva Lace
She visits often from PDX and her breasts are just enchanting, at least in pictures.
Does anyone have any honest information about her? Is it all eyelashes and eye candy--or does she actually provide something for her clients at $280/ hour? At her age, I'm guessing she's terrified and wrapping everyone tightly for minimal service and maximum profit. I'd love to be wrong. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!
-
05-20-22 21:03 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 451Stg
Thanks for the report and glad you're safe! I like to get there a little earlier and peep the scene. I've been browsing STG more lately finding deals. Either late responses or shady places. I'm a cheap ass, LOL. There are some decent ones. At least with TNA you won't have to worry about safety that much, even if you pay a ton and get shitty service sometimes.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
I'll post in the BJ section what I've found next week after my research is done!
Stay $ at fe!
-
05-20-22 20:44 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 51Sexy Brownskin
Just checking if anyone's seen this one before I make a visit. Yes, the title's correct. That's the name she listed herself as.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....attle/81943840
-
05-20-22 11:38 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 46Diamond. Stay away
While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.
Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070
I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.
I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.
More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.
Big nope. Stay safe gents.
-
05-19-22 18:46 #5038Regular Member

Posts: 7Busty Bella
Anyone have any feedback on her?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/721155658904
-
05-19-22 15:01 #5037Banned Member

Posts: 1358Excellent detective work! Really appreciate it! Maybe change your User Name to Columbo!
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 13:28 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 208Imo that site only shows hot women in the ads and therefore it's probably almost entirely fake ads / bots / scammers.
-
05-19-22 13:23 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 208Fake pics, stolen from reddit.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed
-
05-19-22 11:08 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 449https://pornpic.xxx/user/bellecreed
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 22:16 #5033Banned Member

Posts: 1358Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
-
05-18-22 22:14 #5032Banned Member

Posts: 1358Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:36 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 51Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:13 #5030Regular Member

Posts: 20Facetime?!
[QUOTE=WalterWhite99;5925243]I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.
Have seen this ad for a few days:
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.
2. Donation of $130 per hour.
3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:
BBBJ.
DATY.
DATO.
Rimming./QUOTE]Looks like she is ready to FaceTime. Did you try that?
-
05-18-22 18:43 #5029Banned Member

Posts: 1358This should be valid:
Originally Posted by GreatGenghes
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6283653-360585













Reply With Quote




