Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48369
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    LOL! You and I were probably both there at the "ribbon cutting"! They got their Massage Permit on July 6 and started out with Kitty, Leah and Sherry. With a current (and ever-changing) roster of 6-8 girls, Sherry is way too busy with talent acquisition to lose an hour or so doing massage. No doubt about, if everybody was busy she would start a massage and then hand-off to whoever finished next.

    Personally, I am very happy for her to be able to get away from that side of the business! Her true talents are in the full time role.
    Again, does Sherry no longer do massages? I don't remember Kitty or Leah, but I do remember the smell of fresh paint. I wasn't there the first day they opened, but perhaps a week later.

  2. #48368

    M / L Reunion with Nite

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It was about two months ago that I last saw Sherry. She greeted me when I walked in but had scheduled with Monica. She was in her alleged management role then and even so right after the place first opened with fresh paint. Guessing I was there before you popped up on the board, but whatever.

    I've always considered Sherry as the manager who fills in when needed. Are you saying she no longer does massages at all?
    LOL! You and I were probably both there at the "ribbon cutting"! They got their Massage Permit on July 6 and started out with Kitty, Leah and Sherry. With a current (and ever-changing) roster of 6-8 girls, Sherry is way too busy with talent acquisition to lose an hour or so doing massage. No doubt about, if everybody was busy she would start a massage and then hand-off to whoever finished next.

    Personally, I am very happy for her to be able to get away from that side of the business! Her true talents are in the full time role.

  3. #48367
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    I headed back to Adore massage for a 2nd time after my awkward visit several months ago. At that visit I was shorted, rushed and left several times during the massage. This visit I was greeted by Bella, wellll. That's what I thought her name was. I did a check on RM after the visit to learn it was probably Ella.

    A appx 5'3, maybe 100 lb, late 20's (I'd guess) a-b cup cute looking. Started with the usual stuff for about 15 minutes Deep, some Ashiatsu massage then tease reach-under for several minutes. Flip call, brought negotiations a small discussion and I went for the HJ w / nude play. Smooth skin with a small amount of brush below. I requested she climb aboard in cowgirl position as she was working my swell. I then was able to hand Polish her pearl until the finish.

    As this left another 25 minutes on the clock she offered to finish head, hands and feet. During this time we had small chat with broken english.

    Said she was here from NY about a month now.

    I question this,(for you guys to answer) when they move are they given the name? Because RM states this name for quite several months in the reviews.

    It seem many places use the same names too.

    After the time was up, the usual heading out with a small bottle water.

    Like I've read here some times is good and sometimes its bad. This time is as a great visit!!
    LOL you mean there's another AMP besideS Massage Legend?? Get out of here. LOL. I was actually way out of my area today: Peachtree Industrial (Duluth and Suwanee area up until I285). Saw quite a few AMPs. Of course I couldn't sample because I wasn't alone.

  4. #48366
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nite, I thought you knew that Sherry "retired" from her former role as Masseuse several months ago? When Sherry does come to Massage Legend, it is in a "Manager" role overseeing business matters.
    It was about two months ago that I last saw Sherry. She greeted me when I walked in but had scheduled with Monica. She was in her alleged management role then and even so right after the place first opened with fresh paint. Guessing I was there before you popped up on the board, but whatever.

    I've always considered Sherry as the manager who fills in when needed. Are you saying she no longer does massages at all?

  5. #48365

    Name change

    Fellow mongers.

    For the past 15 years is was known as pot1134 but changed phones and lost my password. Since I had changed emails the admin couldn't verify me. I totally understand and respect that.

    So I will start over with a new name and will again earn my senior status again.

    If you need any info from the pot1134 moniker just use Biglipps145.

    Happy hunting.

  6. #48364

    Adore Massage. Something different to discuss then ML

    I headed back to Adore massage for a 2nd time after my awkward visit several months ago. At that visit I was shorted, rushed and left several times during the massage. This visit I was greeted by Bella, wellll. That's what I thought her name was. I did a check on RM after the visit to learn it was probably Ella.

    A appx 5'3, maybe 100 lb, late 20's (I'd guess) a-b cup cute looking. Started with the usual stuff for about 15 minutes Deep, some Ashiatsu massage then tease reach-under for several minutes. Flip call, brought negotiations a small discussion and I went for the HJ w / nude play. Smooth skin with a small amount of brush below. I requested she climb aboard in cowgirl position as she was working my swell. I then was able to hand Polish her pearl until the finish.

    As this left another 25 minutes on the clock she offered to finish head, hands and feet. During this time we had small chat with broken english.

    Said she was here from NY about a month now.

    I question this,(for you guys to answer) when they move are they given the name? Because RM states this name for quite several months in the reviews.

    It seem many places use the same names too.

    After the time was up, the usual heading out with a small bottle water.

    Like I've read here some times is good and sometimes its bad. This time is as a great visit!!

  7. #48363

    Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Why do you consider Monica prettier than Sherry?
    Nite, I thought you knew that Sherry "retired" from her former role as Masseuse several months ago? When Sherry does come to Massage Legend, it is in a "Manager" role overseeing business matters.

  8. #48362

    Too Much Information

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    I'm done with you guys who do this. What do you think happens, they go to a judge and say "Judge we read on any anonymous sex forum that these women are selling sex." The the judge just signs off on the warrant? Or what, they walk into the place and just start slapping the cuffs on people because an unverifiable source said that a law was broken?

    You are assigning causality when it's coincidence. There are rules of evidence and NOTHING on this forum qualifies.

    Cops don't read the forum, unless they want a blowjob, they don't read it because they know nothing here is admissible. Cops know LONG before you guys do where they pussy is being sold, when they get told to but it they do.

    A2

  9. #48361
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    BEST OF MASSAGE LEGEND (5/21/22)

    Best Bottom: Jenny

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage: Tina

    Best Erotic Massage: (Tie) Kelly & Monica

    Best Overall Session: Kelly

    Largest Breasts: Kelly

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Monica

    Most Creative Session (Tie): Jenny & Monica

    Most Playful Session: Monica

    Newest Masseuse: Livia

    Youngest Masseuse: Ana.
    Interesting. Why do you consider Monica prettier than Sherry?

  10. #48360

    BEST of MASSAGE LEGEND (5/21/22)

    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    Who do you recommend at Massage Legend?
    BEST OF MASSAGE LEGEND (5/21/22)

    Best Bottom: Jenny

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage: Tina

    Best Erotic Massage: (Tie) Kelly & Monica

    Best Overall Session: Kelly

    Largest Breasts: Kelly

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Monica

    Most Creative Session (Tie): Jenny & Monica

    Most Playful Session: Monica

    Newest Masseuse: Livia

    Youngest Masseuse: Ana

  11. #48359
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Yea I understand but we are 21 pages straight all ML LOL everyone knows the experiences to be had here no need to keep reiterating what the last person reported LOL.
    I understand what you mean and agree to a degree but Legend has the popularity at the moment. There are still plenty of other good CAMPs out there so it might be best to visit a few and report on them for the benefit of all.

  12. #48358
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    I've heard this from more than one provider. One in particular tells me about her smelly customers and how they only get OTC and I get full UTC access. I wouldn't consider going in needing a shower but obviously there are plenty that do.

    MT.
    That would be nasty, going in smelling like crap and then expecting the girl to put up with it. I've gone in stinky at KAMPs on occasion, having been out fishing or something, but always brought shower amenities and a change of clothes, then showering before getting serviced.

  13. #48357
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Post #49403 5/7/22 Massage Legend New Girl: ANA.

    Once I learned that "Ana" was joining Massage Legend, I headed over to meet her.

    Ana is both young (24) and very attractive! About 5-4 and 95 lb. She is shapely in proportion to her diminutive size. While somewhat shy, we talked throughout the session as she revealed she has been in the US for about 10 years and has 5 years massage experience.

    Ana provides an excellent light or soft touch massage, (not sure how her Deep Tissue is because I don't really enjoy that). She did some teasing to keep me on edge prior to the flip. When it came time for the grand finale, Ana exhibited a lot of enthusiasm and excitement. To me, this first session was like the "tiny China Doll fantasy" came true!

    $60 / $60 = $120 OTD.
    I only read back 5 pages to search, but I also did a search for Ana and it said no results found. Maybe I should have searched in upper case?

  14. #48356
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Even the most open-minded girls are repulsed by many dirty, smelly, unattractive and ungentlemanly male customers.
    I've heard this from more than one provider. One in particular tells me about her smelly customers and how they only get OTC and I get full UTC access. I wouldn't consider going in needing a shower but obviously there are plenty that do.

    MT.

  15. #48355

    Just a suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Creating a separate thread for one parlor wouldn't make sense. Popularity comes and goes, so no need to spread it out and create separate threads for massage parlors. If you don't like reading the posts, skip over them. In the past, there was a lot more talk about Kaina than what we have now with Massage Legend.
    Yea I understand but we are 21 pages straight all ML LOL everyone knows the experiences to be had here no need to keep reiterating what the last person reported LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape