Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 59509
-
05-21-22 16:01 #48364Senior Member

Posts: 241Adore Massage. Something different to discuss then ML
I headed back to Adore massage for a 2nd time after my awkward visit several months ago. At that visit I was shorted, rushed and left several times during the massage. This visit I was greeted by Bella, wellll. That's what I thought her name was. I did a check on RM after the visit to learn it was probably Ella.
A appx 5'3, maybe 100 lb, late 20's (I'd guess) a-b cup cute looking. Started with the usual stuff for about 15 minutes Deep, some Ashiatsu massage then tease reach-under for several minutes. Flip call, brought negotiations a small discussion and I went for the HJ w / nude play. Smooth skin with a small amount of brush below. I requested she climb aboard in cowgirl position as she was working my swell. I then was able to hand Polish her pearl until the finish.
As this left another 25 minutes on the clock she offered to finish head, hands and feet. During this time we had small chat with broken english.
Said she was here from NY about a month now.
I question this,(for you guys to answer) when they move are they given the name? Because RM states this name for quite several months in the reviews.
It seem many places use the same names too.
After the time was up, the usual heading out with a small bottle water.
Like I've read here some times is good and sometimes its bad. This time is as a great visit!!
-
05-21-22 15:08 #48363Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Legend
Nite, I thought you knew that Sherry "retired" from her former role as Masseuse several months ago? When Sherry does come to Massage Legend, it is in a "Manager" role overseeing business matters.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 14:31 #48362Senior Member

Posts: 747Too Much Information
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
I'm done with you guys who do this. What do you think happens, they go to a judge and say "Judge we read on any anonymous sex forum that these women are selling sex." The the judge just signs off on the warrant? Or what, they walk into the place and just start slapping the cuffs on people because an unverifiable source said that a law was broken?
You are assigning causality when it's coincidence. There are rules of evidence and NOTHING on this forum qualifies.
Cops don't read the forum, unless they want a blowjob, they don't read it because they know nothing here is admissible. Cops know LONG before you guys do where they pussy is being sold, when they get told to but it they do.
A2
-
05-21-22 12:47 #48361Banned Member

Posts: 13634Interesting. Why do you consider Monica prettier than Sherry?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 11:17 #48360Senior Member

Posts: 240BEST of MASSAGE LEGEND (5/21/22)
BEST OF MASSAGE LEGEND (5/21/22)
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
Best Bottom: Jenny
Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage: Tina
Best Erotic Massage: (Tie) Kelly & Monica
Best Overall Session: Kelly
Largest Breasts: Kelly
Most Beautiful Masseuse: Monica
Most Creative Session (Tie): Jenny & Monica
Most Playful Session: Monica
Newest Masseuse: Livia
Youngest Masseuse: Ana
-
05-20-22 20:58 #48359Banned Member

Posts: 13634I understand what you mean and agree to a degree but Legend has the popularity at the moment. There are still plenty of other good CAMPs out there so it might be best to visit a few and report on them for the benefit of all.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 20:55 #48358Banned Member

Posts: 13634That would be nasty, going in smelling like crap and then expecting the girl to put up with it. I've gone in stinky at KAMPs on occasion, having been out fishing or something, but always brought shower amenities and a change of clothes, then showering before getting serviced.
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 20:52 #48357Banned Member

Posts: 13634I only read back 5 pages to search, but I also did a search for Ana and it said no results found. Maybe I should have searched in upper case?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 18:51 #48356Senior Member

Posts: 61I've heard this from more than one provider. One in particular tells me about her smelly customers and how they only get OTC and I get full UTC access. I wouldn't consider going in needing a shower but obviously there are plenty that do.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
05-20-22 18:44 #48355Senior Member

Posts: 86Just a suggestion
Yea I understand but we are 21 pages straight all ML LOL everyone knows the experiences to be had here no need to keep reiterating what the last person reported LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 18:39 #48354Senior Member

Posts: 240ANA at Massage Legend
Post #49403 5/7/22 Massage Legend New Girl: ANA.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Once I learned that "Ana" was joining Massage Legend, I headed over to meet her.
Ana is both young (24) and very attractive! About 5-4 and 95 lb. She is shapely in proportion to her diminutive size. While somewhat shy, we talked throughout the session as she revealed she has been in the US for about 10 years and has 5 years massage experience.
Ana provides an excellent light or soft touch massage, (not sure how her Deep Tissue is because I don't really enjoy that). She did some teasing to keep me on edge prior to the flip. When it came time for the grand finale, Ana exhibited a lot of enthusiasm and excitement. To me, this first session was like the "tiny China Doll fantasy" came true!
$60 / $60 = $120 OTD.
-
05-20-22 17:02 #48353Senior Member

Posts: 189Sorry AtlantaFunGuy, the first paragraph is your post.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 14:15 #48352Senior Member

Posts: 798I agree with what you are saying FunGuy. We should all Treat them well. And I think many on this board do since we know it goes a long way. Really good reminder however. Also crazy to think us nice guys have to make up for these assholes that force things, and are not respectful.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 14:08 #48351Senior Member

Posts: 209May Massage
May massage in Suwannee. Stopped in as Oasis was booked solid. Nice spa. Huge rooms. Decent looking 40 ish provider. My hands were roaming and she was teasing before the flip. After it was no bueno. Total nope. 60/20 OTD.
Went to Oasis for a 30 min and had a great time.
-
05-20-22 13:06 #48350Senior Member

Posts: 282Who do you recommend at Massage Legend?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






