Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 24545
-
05-21-22 00:27 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 430Saddle
She certainly has a nice little behind and one of the softest mouth junior has felt. Could've popped off the bbj. Would caution where you sit, needles everywhere on the floor and a small one in the bed that I didn't see until the deed was finished.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
05-20-22 22:46 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 289New number
She doesn't have that last number.
Originally Posted by Rohrschak
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 19:32 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 60Rude inclinations
Same here. Unreliable and unstable. Deleted her number and moved on. Will not respond after repeated attempts then at some random point out of the blue at literally 4 am will send a one word text "available" and if you reply back when awake, then the whole silent treatment cycle repeats for days. Quite a rude way to treat regulars who've been kind to her for months just to turn around and send some envoy here ever so often looking for new suitors as though she's lacking. It's a curious thing how frequently that happens, I've noticed. Good luck to the wave of "new" clientele.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 18:42 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 35Vanessa
The Vanessa that works at the house with nina and others.
Originally Posted by MrKwell
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 18:41 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 134Which one you're talking about. I know a few.
Originally Posted by Raver20
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 18:32 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 35Vanessa
Did anyone get a text from her this past Monday saying that it was her birthday and she was available? Was wondering if anyone has seen her lately to see if things are good. Read on this forum that that place is hot so just wanted to make sure before I go again.
-
05-20-22 18:12 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 423I no longer have her number but when I did she didn't respond. Must have texted like 4 times.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 17:52 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 136I don't think it's legit. It stores old ads and renews them as "updated" on the say day or two when you check them out. Probably click-driven revenue.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 17:50 #14142Senior Member

Posts: 289Time machine
Yeah that is like a BP time machine, saw some of these providers like 6-7 years ago now and same pics in the ads as back then.
Jessica for example:
https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us.../jessica/11975
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 17:46 #14141Senior Member

Posts: 994Delilah
Anyone seen her recently? Is she still scamming\robbing tricks?
https://callescort.org/443-337-3686
Shooter!
-
05-20-22 17:46 #14140Regular Member

Posts: 7Layla / Jasmine Same person. Beware
She will only do one position, charges 300 for an hour and then once you pay will attempt to leave. And when she did say she said you only pay for one nut. Will not undress. Bra on underwear on. Doesn't shower. Ass smelled like shit. And will not return money. This person will attempt to scam you and then run off. Horrible texting too. She's also involved with a felony for trafficking. So she has cop attention. Beware I learned the hard way. Lost her link but if anyone sees it put it on here for others to see.
-
05-20-22 17:43 #14139Senior Member

Posts: 994Elle damage
Many are asking about damage. All you have to do is text her and ask but anyway. 90 hh 175 hr both including MSOG. I didn't haggle in my dream but hindsight 20/20 I should have. If I ever find myself so desperate that I have to visit again I'll probably counter with 60 hh and maybe settle for 80 LOL.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
05-20-22 17:29 #14138Senior Member

Posts: 994EDUSA. Piper? Vera? Etc.
Stumbled across this site and saw some ads for some providers that I haven't seen posting any ads for several years however these ads are updated recently. Can't be legit. Thoughts?
https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us...rt/piper/13283
Shooter!
-
05-20-22 14:14 #14137Senior Member

Posts: 1626I think he posted in the wrong thread and he is talking about the SW who goes by that name.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 13:35 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 289Which Bree?
Which one are you talking about?
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





