Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 24549
-
05-18-22 21:12 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 557I have tried to help him. He is a fairly young newbie and he seems to be very shy. He does have yellow fever. He will take an Asian lady who is older or younger as long as she is still "attractive". I always hate "attractive", because yours, mine and his definition of "attractive" are most likely all a little different. He has went to a few places where the HE is not guaranteed, but many guys do get a HE. I do not believe he has ever got "lucky" and got a HE. He just needs to pull the trigger and get his feet wet even if the lady is not as "attractive" as he likes. Once he has some fun it will calm his nerves and he will figure out what to do in the future.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:36 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 212Scarlett and Guy. Not really
After I saw your note and checked out the ad, I was interested. Inquired about getting together and was told that she sees guys and he's there the whole time but doesn't get involved. So you get to pay premium pricing to be ogled by someone that doesn't pitch in? No thanks.
Originally Posted by WangusMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 19:02 #14122Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks
Thanks shooter for the review. I like MILF with great bbj service so this is really good, too bad safety is #1 for me, I just cannot pull the trigger on this one.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 14:41 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 85Brenda?
Ever get an answer on this? I almost pulled the trigger, but wanted to check the guide to find and manage expectations. Can't find shit.
Originally Posted by Revvoctolot
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 12:48 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 84Scarlett / couple
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81768579
Texted these guys to try and set up something. The boyfriend is the one who answered and is running the show. Got quoted $$. 5 for the hour which I thought was ridiculous, seems like the menu is also fairly limited. I declined the offer.
-
05-18-22 10:24 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 31Strawberry Blonde
Finally got to see her. Place is private residence with plenty of parking and no one else around who's pay any attention. She quoted me $80/ hhr and $150/ hr all inclusive. Got there she met me at the door wearing jeans and a shirt. Nothing special. She's not a looker but body looked good so I continued.
Originally Posted by TallDC
[View Original Post]
Once inside things turned very business like. Donation up front and directed me to sit on the couch. She removed her shirt, but left bra on. Proceeded with a bbj, which I found satisfying. I undid her bra and played with smallish breasts (not good at sizing).
After a few min I told her I wanted to play with more of her and that's when the story changed. She informed me that the $80 was for bbj only and that $120 was for "more". (Not sure about the price change. LOL. At this point I'm like, okay let's stay with this $80 package. She continues and not much longer I finish. The finish was more HJ than anything else. Cleanup was one wet wipe as she scrambled to put her bra and shirt back on. And quickly rushed me out the door.
So here's the thing. Location wise is good for me and I think establishing a relationship will help. But definitely felt some buyers remorse leaving there. Yet planning to return too. She does have restricted hours, but that worked for me. She claims to be fairly new to this and is trying to establish some clientele. Customer service training would help.
-
05-18-22 10:20 #14118Senior Member

Posts: 197Great advice but.
Unfortunately a waste. Look at the guys post history. Zero discussion of anyone he's actually seen, just post after post begging for information while giving back literally nothing, and shooting down the recs he gets if he feels the women might not be attractive enough for his standards or pamper him during the experience.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
At this point either the yellow fever is terminal or he's an immigration agent tasked with tracking down Asian sex workers and just wants us to do his homework for him.
To contribute: Saw Mystique again. It's been a few months but I've been seeing her for a few years now. She's one of the only girls I've seen that has been consistently friendly, well groomed, engaging and just overall quality from the beginning. Absolutely zero drama, not submissive but will do most anything I ask without complaint, never half asses it and never plays phone or text tag. Her reliability and consistency are a miracle around here, one of the few remaining bright spots in the area IMHO.
-
05-18-22 09:28 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 51Asians
Just look on stg, there are agencies posting there on the reg.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 08:19 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 109Any asians?
Are there any asians you know at all that are legit?
Originally Posted by LexMar
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 06:10 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 2270Good tips. You could also bring your own cover so there is no question on what you want. Just take it out after the flip.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 22:55 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone have info on this gal
Anyone got info on this girl? Good and the bad.
-
05-17-22 19:26 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 58Was wondering the same thing. Saw her back in 2019 and she was great.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 19:25 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 58Was wondering the same thing. I saw her early on and had a good experience.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 19:04 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 565Yeah, you really want to stay away from that one buddy.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 18:00 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 58Nina
I agree with everyone. That is not the type of asian attention you want. Nina and her associates are not safe. You will get interupted and intimidated within minutes of placing your donation down.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




