Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14078

    Cip?

    I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her.
    CIP?

    =SignerJeff;5920095]I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.[/QUOTE]

  2. #14077

    Review. Breezy

    I have been a long time member and don't dream very often. I think this girl goes by many names here but in my dream, she went by Breezy.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/289666449496

    Meeting her was pretty simple and standard at a northwest side of the beltway hotel. There were several random dudes around but she claimed to be, and at least to my knowledge was independent. Opened the door with a towel wrapped around her head having just gotten out of the shower. She still looked asleep, it was 130 pm. Introduced ourselves, made a little small talk and got comfortable. Her pics look better than the real thing, at least in my opinion. She got fully naked with the exception of the towel around her head. She got down to business getting junior ready to go. Technique was pretty solid. She can go pretty fast and I asked her to slow down. Got her in mish and got to feel a very wet and tight grip. She still had the damn towel on her head and barely opened her eyes while I was with her. Having requested a hhr of her time for $. 40, I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up early from my dream. I emptied around 6 days worth of backup in her, cleaned up and woke up to go back to work.

    Overall, I'd say solid 7/10. Looks could improve but I wanted a small spinner. BBBJ Technique is pretty good and if you want a good grip, get in touch with her. The room was pretty messy and her lack of interest in the dream was a little off putting.

  3. #14076

    Baby Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by NineNinety  [View Original Post]
    Is Beth still around? I used to fuck with her a few years ago when I was near Baltimore. I've been gone for a while but am back now and would love to bust in her (yeah, she's ugly as sin, but very accommodating, and the pussy feels great).
    Honestly I've thought the same. I tried contacting the last listed number. I found her on that shitty dating app tagged and sent her message. No response but she's still in Baltimore. I saw her in Towson luckily. But last I heard she was actually living in bowleys quarters. I would also like to bust in her.

  4. #14075

    Amber / Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    RTFF.

    Vanessa including pictures has been well reviewed and reported.

    Amber, BP, MP, Wilkens area SW. Also well reported on including the horrific outbreak that put her vJay out of commission for better part of 3 months.

    Cattonsville house is managed by a middle aged crackhead alcoholic white want to be pimp.

    He recruits whoever to turn tricks at his house for monet and drug favors. Frequently uses the same number to post using various addict women.

    Again RTFF this has all been discussed. Vanessa everyone's little darling is higher functioning addict but has ferocious crack and scram habit but doesn't inject. That house is HOT! Can't do all that whoring and drug using in a county like that forever without consequences. Ain't nobody's services in there worth my freedom. "Vanessa" used to walk too before crackhead pimp recruited her. They all did and will be walking again if they don't end up dead or in jail.

    1st pic. Vanessa.

    2nd pic Amber.

    3rd pic some other trifling workers that was there.

    They all use the number for posting.

    HOT activity.

    Keep your head on a swivel.
    Thanks for intel bro. Good to be able to put a name with a face and details about what the fcuk's going on with her phone, the girls and that house.

  5. #14074

    Mystique of Tryst

    Had dream yesterday. Texts were very business like almost boardering on mean. $.4 hhr, .2 if you want DFK. Quite round and short. BBBJ pretty good 7/10, mish (so so) then finish with BBBJCIM. Enjoyable. Weird room setup with copy machine and marked envelops of money. Only offers hhr and quick. May repeat for BBBJ.

  6. #14073

    She used to look much better.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Ew, god! That'll make a freight train take a dirt road. How would you manage to keep your D hard? LOL.

    Shooter Out!!
    About 7 years ago she looked much much better. I played Captain Save A How and I and a church the she likes got her cleaned up. We dated for about a year. The call of the drugs was too much. It still is. I knew why she does not have any teeth. She deteriorated too much over the years for me to see again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  7. #14072

    No one else responded

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Let's say you asked the board and somebody verified that it was a she. Do you still want to go on a date with her even though she looks like a man? You don't have to fuck everything that has a vagina. If they look like a man with a vagina I would still stay away. Because looking like a man is not attractive to want to put my dick in it. If I was to see someone that I thought was a man and someone told me later that it was a woman I would not have interested because it looks like a man. Plenty of other options out there that look like women from the start.
    I only got comments from you. Lots of members respond to my request for info directly or PM. I provide feedback to other members as well. There are people on the board I trust more than others. Their opinion does hold more weight. In this situation I'm taking a hard pass. Plus I'm also bringing awareness to the situation.

    Good luck and stay safe. I'm off to better providers.

  8. #14071

    Vanessa and Nina

    Nina used to be a stripper down the block at the circus was always a mess. I think it has been mentioned on the SW thread that Vanessa has been seen walking along the WW.

  9. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Ew, god! That'll make a freight train take a dirt road. How would you manage to keep your D hard? LOL.

    Shooter Out!!
    Bunch of thirsty men in the city.

  10. #14069

    Elle Cont'd

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81495474

    This site will not let me upload any pics. It just hangs so hopefully this link goes through.

  11. #14068

    Elle

    Oh so I had a dream with Elle in it a couple weeks ago and forgot to post about it so here goes. Fell asleep and started dreaming. Quick couple of texts and I ended up at a no-tel that was under some serious need of repair. It was creepy to be there... Definitely not an Executive level establishment. hint hint. Got in the room and was greeted by, who i hoped was her mother. Nope, it was her. Pics seemed better than the dream version. She was very nice though, tried to make me comfortable with small talk which is nice. Body, Not so hot. Skin, kind of blotchy. Could just be due to age and malnutrition or her habit which is slightly evident in other ways, like her teeth and other skin irritations. The deed, solid bbbj and DT. Took good direction. Told her to spread her legs and show me the kitty. Did not look very appetizing so I went right for mish then doggy then mish again. She stayed pretty lubricated and took the D pretty well during the short periods of pounding. Told her to talk dirty and she laid it on pretty well. Emptied into the bag and she provided wipes to clean up with.
    That place was so scary, got outa there quick. Hope this helps.
    Shooter!

  12. #14067
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last spring for a QV because I heard the head game was good. It was and I fucked her throat good but I'm glad that didn't happen with me. Even ended up fillin her with baby gravy. There's little she won't do. But that's also why I'm good with not seeing her again. Especially after reading this. Sorry this happened man. Older providers vary.
    Is Beth still around? I used to fuck with her a few years ago when I was near Baltimore. I've been gone for a while but am back now and would love to bust in her (yeah, she's ugly as sin, but very accommodating, and the pussy feels great).

  13. #14066

    Caton House of ****** LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    RTFF.

    Vanessa including pictures has been well reviewed and reported.

    Amber, BP, MP, Wilkens area SW. Also well reported on including the horrific outbreak that put her vJay out of commission for better part of 3 months.

    Cattonsville house is managed by a middle aged crackhead alcoholic white want to be pimp.

    He recruits whoever to turn tricks at his house for monet and drug favors. Frequently uses the same number to post using various addict women.

    Again RTFF this has all been discussed. Vanessa everyone's little darling is higher functioning addict but has ferocious crack and scram habit but doesn't inject. That house is HOT! Can't do all that whoring and drug using in a county like that forever without consequences. Ain't nobody's services in there worth my freedom. "Vanessa" used to walk too before crackhead pimp recruited her. They all did and will be walking again if they don't end up dead or in jail.

    1st pic. Vanessa.

    2nd pic Amber.

    3rd pic some other trifling workers that was there.

    They all use the number for posting.

    HOT activity.

    Keep your head on a swivel.
    Thanks for the info bud, very useful for many indeed.

    One bit of advice moving forward. The whole RTFF thing is a bit aggressive and doesn't really do any good. This is for many reasons but three main ones to point out are: 1. Please appreciate that many of us, after spending an hour or two riffling through all the bogus ads and fake posts and texting potential providers, waiting for them to reply and texting again, really don't have another several hours to go through this forum to that extent, only to find, 2. That the information found is vague and inconclusive. Not to mention, 3. Most the old links don't work anymore so one can't get a picture to verify the provider anyway. At least this is what I've experienced in the 15+ years I've been in this game.

    Plus, providers sometimes change their tune due to, well, life. Some have gotten worse in time and some may have improved in time so that old information is just not really all that helpful anymore.

    You posted intel about these ladies. Thanks, your intel is definitely appreciated. I hope it is good solid factual information and due to recent accounts and not speculation. I'm not here to argue about this or hurt your pride in any way. I love this brotherhood and appreciate all contributors. Just want to help and I hope we all have open minds to other member's suggestions.

    Shooter Out!

  14. #14065

    Omg!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? I've seen her post before but I never pulled the trigger. Always wanted a gumjob haha https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81310696.
    Ew, god! That'll make a freight train take a dirt road. How would you manage to keep your D hard? LOL.

    Shooter Out!!

  15. #14064

    Even if

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I could have been wrong. That's why I asked the board. Plus the ad looks like a rip off when the person gets there. I will be avoiding 100%.
    Let's say you asked the board and somebody verified that it was a she. Do you still want to go on a date with her even though she looks like a man? You don't have to fuck everything that has a vagina. If they look like a man with a vagina I would still stay away. Because looking like a man is not attractive to want to put my dick in it. If I was to see someone that I thought was a man and someone told me later that it was a woman I would not have interested because it looks like a man. Plenty of other options out there that look like women from the start.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape