Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 1316 1816 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25126

    Sexy Blonde

    I cannot find the ad to link to anymore but was found on STG.

    Afternoon set up was easy through text, she verified with a couple pics and I was on my way to decent hotel off commerce, was told to park around back and walk to the front which I did. Got the room number, place was dead and it was easy to find.

    Got to the room and she wanted $ for a QV I had offered. 8 and she accepted. Was asked if I wanted a BBBJ I opted for covered as I prefer to play safe. A little bit bigger then the pictures maybe by ten pounds but nothing to crazy that would make me run away. Definitely not 30 though was probably at least 40-45, again not a deal breaker as I'm not as young as I used to be either.

    Room was clean and tidy and she let me check the bathroom and closets like I always do when seeing a provider.

    Decent CBJ to get everything going, then down for mish, solid c's on top that had a pretty good bounce to them and she seemed to get into it while I was doing the deed. Finished in the bag, helped clean up, a hug and an invite back and I was out the door. No one around when I walked back to the vehicle and left with no issues.

    Pro: easy set up, was negotiable, got what I came for, easy building access to the highway for a quick exit.

    Cons: A little older then pics, Not the best CBJ (Not the worst), a few extra pounds (if that bothers you).

    I would repeat at that rate if I was in a pinch and no one was else was available, if I see her update her listing I will share as I cannot find it even after a good search.

    Stay safe!

  2. #25125
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from her recently. Pm if you have any info. I,know she was being more discreet.
    She's doing fine. Just doing the family thing. I'm not able to pass on any of her info. She's doing good tho.

  3. #25124
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    Kandi and Pinky are now back in Chester until Saturday Morning, Duo Visit was $225 for a Qv and 300 for the HHR. If having a 3 some or fucking lesbians are on your to do list. Reach out. Enjoy.
    You can find them on SA, too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-17bca4224b3f

  4. #25123

    Ravin

    Anyone hear from her recently. Pm if you have any info. I,know she was being more discreet.

  5. #25122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Very disappointed with these 2. Set up was easy and yes both of them are attractive but definitely not the ones in the ad. I set up a duo and was very excited to see them and for $600/ hhr I thought I was getting a deal. Everything started good got bbj from both of them and after a while I was ready for main event. I enjoyed myself pounding the one and after I finished in the bag I said I was ready for the other and that's when they told me only 1 pop for hhr. Well why in the f#ck did I set up a duo if I only get to bang 1 of them. So yea, $600 for 1 pop. Effff them bitche $.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4708866.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3263984.htm?cat=1
    Yea that sux I pay for hhr I'm gunna fuck for hhr especially for a double. 600 should be enough for you to pop both in the time. I'd be pissed too. Be safe.

  6. #25121
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelas  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! She told me she was on probation, was about to buy a car, and was committed to staying sober *shrugs*. This is why I just let them say whatever and let the words flow in one ear and out the other.
    There is a bit of irony in the fact that when she was picked up there was a possession charge.

    Didn't get to see her again since Nov, whoever she had been running with tried to hit me up.

    Maybe next time.

  7. #25120

    Bianca and Yasmin

    Very disappointed with these 2. Set up was easy and yes both of them are attractive but definitely not the ones in the ad. I set up a duo and was very excited to see them and for $600/ hhr I thought I was getting a deal. Everything started good got bbj from both of them and after a while I was ready for main event. I enjoyed myself pounding the one and after I finished in the bag I said I was ready for the other and that's when they told me only 1 pop for hhr. Well why in the f#ck did I set up a duo if I only get to bang 1 of them. So yea, $600 for 1 pop. Effff them bitche $.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4708866.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3263984.htm?cat=1

  8. #25119

    LOL pic

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see karma off Titus st. It took a few days to setup she changes her number everyday or so. I went for qv for 100. I arrive and it's a private residence. I get inside and I see the girl in the pic she has a decent face and the body is a little bigger than pic suggest. Look like she is in her late 20's. Her attitude ok but was a little distant and ready to get it over mindset. Then she pulled out a timer and put right in front on me. That's a automatic dealbreaker for me no exceptions. This may not be a problem for most Mongers. But I can't have father time riding my back when trying to get a nut. I decided to pass. YMMV.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555
    Looks like good WSW material LOL.

  9. #25118
    Does anybody have any intel to share on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/472123813739 is she real? Girl in the pics? Services offered? Thanks in advance.

  10. #25117

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelas  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! She told me she was on probation, was about to buy a car, and was committed to staying sober *shrugs*. This is why I just let them say whatever and let the words flow in one ear and out the other.
    Facts, I let the lies come out and when they done I shove my cock in, LOL. She won't see the light of day for at least 2 or 3 years. It is what it is, use them and discard them.

  11. #25116
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see karma off Titus st. It took a few days to setup she changes her number everyday or so. I went for qv for 100. I arrive and it's a private residence. I get inside and I see the girl in the pic she has a decent face and the body is a little bigger than pic suggest. Look like she is in her late 20's. Her attitude ok but was a little distant and ready to get it over mindset. Then she pulled out a timer and put right in front on me. That's a automatic dealbreaker for me no exceptions. This may not be a problem for most Mongers. But I can't have father time riding my back when trying to get a nut. I decided to pass. YMMV.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555
    Wow thank you for posting that pic!

  12. #25115

    Duo Lesbian now back in Town

    Kandi and Pinky are now back in Chester until Saturday Morning, Duo Visit was $225 for a Qv and 300 for the HHR. If having a 3 some or fucking lesbians are on your to do list. Reach out. Enjoy.

  13. #25114

    Rose

    Henrico had issued a capias order for her back in April for a parole violation. It was only a matter of time before they caught up with her. I am glad that I had the opportunity to see her before they did.

  14. #25113
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Appears you got to her just in time as she's now on vacation in Henrico.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she checked back into Henrico Hilton last night.
    Yikes! She told me she was on probation, was about to buy a car, and was committed to staying sober *shrugs*. This is why I just let them say whatever and let the words flow in one ear and out the other.

  15. #25112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by NikTobarada  [View Original Post]
    Brethren,

    I'll be passing through VA in early July, staying in Ashland for one night.

    Ashland is close to Richmond, so that's the forum I've been reading through / poking around.

    I've contacted THIS Provider, twice. But she hasn't responded. I'm wagering further contact will yield an even greater chance of silence. THIS ONE also looks promising, but also TGTBT.

    I'll just run it up the flagpole, here: do any of you have any recommendations (doesn't have to be someone from Tryst) on someone who'd come to Ashland, for an Outcall, and not have super-high rates? I'm a teacher, not an investment banker: $300/ hour's my limit. Realize it may be a little early to ask (these ladies can change professions & locations in an instant), but figured I'd try.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ask the same question when your here. So many in and outs and traveling providers. 200-300 is a good price and there are enough good ones that will do it for that. Stay safe and just keep looking on here as it gets closer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape