Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by NikTobarada  [View Original Post]
    Brethren,

    I'll be passing through VA in early July, staying in Ashland for one night.

    Ashland is close to Richmond, so that's the forum I've been reading through / poking around.

    I've contacted THIS Provider, twice. But she hasn't responded. I'm wagering further contact will yield an even greater chance of silence. THIS ONE also looks promising, but also TGTBT.

    I'll just run it up the flagpole, here: do any of you have any recommendations (doesn't have to be someone from Tryst) on someone who'd come to Ashland, for an Outcall, and not have super-high rates? I'm a teacher, not an investment banker: $300/ hour's my limit. Realize it may be a little early to ask (these ladies can change professions & locations in an instant), but figured I'd try.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ask the same question when your here. So many in and outs and traveling providers. 200-300 is a good price and there are enough good ones that will do it for that. Stay safe and just keep looking on here as it gets closer.

  2. #25111

    Rose

    I'm soo glad I got the chance to met her on Tuesday night, she told me she only does visits on Monday-Wednesday. I did the hHr 200 with her and I was the last one for that day. No lie she was pretty amazing. She did talk a lot after we got the deed done. She was staying at a place that had a curfew at midnight and it was almost 11:30 when we get done. So I decided to drop her off and she was telling me about her Ex and the shit he did to her. Cool girl. I hope she gets out of soon so I can set up another visit.

  3. #25110

    Passing Thru

    Brethren,

    I'll be passing through VA in early July, staying in Ashland for one night.

    Ashland is close to Richmond, so that's the forum I've been reading through / poking around.

    I've contacted THIS Provider, twice. But she hasn't responded. I'm wagering further contact will yield an even greater chance of silence. THIS ONE also looks promising, but also TGTBT.

    I'll just run it up the flagpole, here: do any of you have any recommendations (doesn't have to be someone from Tryst) on someone who'd come to Ashland, for an Outcall, and not have super-high rates? I'm a teacher, not an investment banker: $300/ hour's my limit. Realize it may be a little early to ask (these ladies can change professions & locations in an instant), but figured I'd try.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #25109

    Rose.

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    At least you got to see her! Each time I've had the time to try and call her she gets popped.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=2&results=14
    I am FURIOUS that I missed out on this one! I had an appointment Monday night only to show up at her motel and find Uncle LEO parked conspicuously across from the entrance. I kept on driving and texted her, and she was cool about it. The last thing she said was — "It's alright I understand! Got to protect yourself. " Guess she didn't heed her own advice.

  5. #25108

    Massage busts

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    At least you got to see her! Each time I've had the time to try and call her she gets popped.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=2&results=14
    I see that there were some Asian massage women arrested on that Henrico site as well. Stay safe guys.

    Banger.

  6. #25107

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.

    So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?
    At least you got to see her! Each time I've had the time to try and call her she gets popped.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=2&results=14

  7. #25106
    Why did that cop lock her up she didn't do anything wrong she already paid her debt to society now let her go live her best life!

  8. #25105

    Oh hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.

    So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?
    I just checked and sure enough she's on there. Now that's a damn shame we should setup a go fund me page to bail her out. When you look at the arrests for 18 May. I use this one.

    https://virginia.arrests.org

    I would post a direct pic but I don't know if it's against the rules I don't want any beef with the admins LOL.

  9. #25104
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.

    So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?
    Virginia. Arrests. Org.

  10. #25103

    Rose Marie / Henrco db

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she checked back into Henrico Hilton last night.
    Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.

    So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?

  11. #25102
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelas  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip north and had a late visit with Rose Marie earlier in the week. $$ hh. We set a time but she pushed it back a bit for a regular that was running late. He eventually no showed so I got to visit at my original time. After a previous report, I'm wondering if you guys do really waste these girls' time or something LOL. Before she took a break, I know Badass Haitian also complained of too many flakes before eventually switching to outcall only. Hopefully nobody here is giving them a reason to considering taking deposits.

    In the end my experience was pretty much the same as everyone else's though. Quick convo up front then she pointed out her wrapped arm (new tattoo). Followed with very light kissing and an enthusiastic performance. As a heads up to those attached, she had incense going in the room and was vaping. Pack of Marlboro on the other bed but I didn't smell them. I carried some other faint scent after leaving. Since I was her last visit for the night we talked for a while. She's definitely reliable and drama free, huge plus for me since I'm traveling from outside the city. Thanks again to those who've shared.
    Appears you got to her just in time as she's now on vacation in Henrico.

  12. #25101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Vacationing again

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelas  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip north and had a late visit with Rose Marie earlier in the week. $$ hh. We set a time but she pushed it back a bit for a regular that was running late. He eventually no showed so I got to visit at my original time. After a previous report, I'm wondering if you guys do really waste these girls' time or something LOL. Before she took a break, I know Badass Haitian also complained of too many flakes before eventually switching to outcall only. Hopefully nobody here is giving them a reason to considering taking deposits.

    In the end my experience was pretty much the same as everyone else's though. Quick convo up front then she pointed out her wrapped arm (new tattoo). Followed with very light kissing and an enthusiastic performance. As a heads up to those attached, she had incense going in the room and was vaping. Pack of Marlboro on the other bed but I didn't smell them. I carried some other faint scent after leaving. Since I was her last visit for the night we talked for a while. She's definitely reliable and drama free, huge plus for me since I'm traveling from outside the city. Thanks again to those who've shared.
    Looks like she checked back into Henrico Hilton last night.

  13. #25100

    Any luck with this Latina

    I sent her a text starting at around 7:00 yesterday. She responded every hour to my text messages which was very frustrating. I finally got a chance to get more than one message out of her and the address from her at about 4:30 in the afternoon. She's at a notel in Chester and said I told her I was on the way. I get there and let her know I'm there 10 minutes later she calls and asked me where I'm parked and I told her I'm parked in front. She said come to the back and call me. Now call me crazy, I know everybody has their thing but to me that's a no-go when someone wants to see the type of car I'm driving. She didn't sound very pleasant over the phone or Spanish so I just bailed. I was wondering if anybody actually had any luck with this woman.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/830756799622

  14. #25099
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Tiffany Sparkz is heading to VA this week. I've always wanted to fuck her but according to another report on this site, she has let herself go. She's heading to Richmond which is out of my way, but if she heads up closer towards DC I might knock her off my 'to do list' as her rate is reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanysparkz0069
    I am would see her anyway she is asking for 20% deposit up front. Good luck with tha.

  15. #25098

    Jai

    Planning on meeting tomorrow, Anyone meet with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/81908397

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape