Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25105

    Oh hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.

    So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?
    I just checked and sure enough she's on there. Now that's a damn shame we should setup a go fund me page to bail her out. When you look at the arrests for 18 May. I use this one.

    https://virginia.arrests.org

    I would post a direct pic but I don't know if it's against the rules I don't want any beef with the admins LOL.

  2. #25104
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.

    So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?
    Virginia. Arrests. Org.

  3. #25103

    Rose Marie / Henrco db

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she checked back into Henrico Hilton last night.
    Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.

    So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?

  4. #25102
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelas  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip north and had a late visit with Rose Marie earlier in the week. $$ hh. We set a time but she pushed it back a bit for a regular that was running late. He eventually no showed so I got to visit at my original time. After a previous report, I'm wondering if you guys do really waste these girls' time or something LOL. Before she took a break, I know Badass Haitian also complained of too many flakes before eventually switching to outcall only. Hopefully nobody here is giving them a reason to considering taking deposits.

    In the end my experience was pretty much the same as everyone else's though. Quick convo up front then she pointed out her wrapped arm (new tattoo). Followed with very light kissing and an enthusiastic performance. As a heads up to those attached, she had incense going in the room and was vaping. Pack of Marlboro on the other bed but I didn't smell them. I carried some other faint scent after leaving. Since I was her last visit for the night we talked for a while. She's definitely reliable and drama free, huge plus for me since I'm traveling from outside the city. Thanks again to those who've shared.
    Appears you got to her just in time as she's now on vacation in Henrico.

  5. #25101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Vacationing again

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelas  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip north and had a late visit with Rose Marie earlier in the week. $$ hh. We set a time but she pushed it back a bit for a regular that was running late. He eventually no showed so I got to visit at my original time. After a previous report, I'm wondering if you guys do really waste these girls' time or something LOL. Before she took a break, I know Badass Haitian also complained of too many flakes before eventually switching to outcall only. Hopefully nobody here is giving them a reason to considering taking deposits.

    In the end my experience was pretty much the same as everyone else's though. Quick convo up front then she pointed out her wrapped arm (new tattoo). Followed with very light kissing and an enthusiastic performance. As a heads up to those attached, she had incense going in the room and was vaping. Pack of Marlboro on the other bed but I didn't smell them. I carried some other faint scent after leaving. Since I was her last visit for the night we talked for a while. She's definitely reliable and drama free, huge plus for me since I'm traveling from outside the city. Thanks again to those who've shared.
    Looks like she checked back into Henrico Hilton last night.

  6. #25100

    Any luck with this Latina

    I sent her a text starting at around 7:00 yesterday. She responded every hour to my text messages which was very frustrating. I finally got a chance to get more than one message out of her and the address from her at about 4:30 in the afternoon. She's at a notel in Chester and said I told her I was on the way. I get there and let her know I'm there 10 minutes later she calls and asked me where I'm parked and I told her I'm parked in front. She said come to the back and call me. Now call me crazy, I know everybody has their thing but to me that's a no-go when someone wants to see the type of car I'm driving. She didn't sound very pleasant over the phone or Spanish so I just bailed. I was wondering if anybody actually had any luck with this woman.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/830756799622

  7. #25099
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Tiffany Sparkz is heading to VA this week. I've always wanted to fuck her but according to another report on this site, she has let herself go. She's heading to Richmond which is out of my way, but if she heads up closer towards DC I might knock her off my 'to do list' as her rate is reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanysparkz0069
    I am would see her anyway she is asking for 20% deposit up front. Good luck with tha.

  8. #25098

    Jai

    Planning on meeting tomorrow, Anyone meet with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/81908397

  9. #25097

    Request: Colonial Heights bbjcim

    I am looking for a really close-by regular girl for quick bbjcim's in the Colonial Heights area. While I am willing to drive for the occasional good experience, something close and reasonably priced for a quick drain would be great. Swallowers preferred, but won't overlook a good one for it.

    If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it! A post or PM would both be great. I will keep it discreet / UTR if you prefer.

  10. #25096

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see karma off Titus st. It took a few days to setup she changes her number everyday or so. I went for qv for 100. I arrive and it's a private residence. I get inside and I see the girl in the pic she has a decent face and the body is a little bigger than pic suggest. Look like she is in her late 20's. Her attitude ok but was a little distant and ready to get it over mindset. Then she pulled out a timer and put right in front on me. That's a automatic dealbreaker for me no exceptions. This may not be a problem for most Mongers. But I can't have father time riding my back when trying to get a nut. I decided to pass. YMMV.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555
    I would have passed as well because she looks ugly a / f.

  11. #25095

    Any experience with her?


  12. #25094
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Rose Marie

    Made the trip north and had a late visit with Rose Marie earlier in the week. $$ hh. We set a time but she pushed it back a bit for a regular that was running late. He eventually no showed so I got to visit at my original time. After a previous report, I'm wondering if you guys do really waste these girls' time or something LOL. Before she took a break, I know Badass Haitian also complained of too many flakes before eventually switching to outcall only. Hopefully nobody here is giving them a reason to considering taking deposits.

    In the end my experience was pretty much the same as everyone else's though. Quick convo up front then she pointed out her wrapped arm (new tattoo). Followed with very light kissing and an enthusiastic performance. As a heads up to those attached, she had incense going in the room and was vaping. Pack of Marlboro on the other bed but I didn't smell them. I carried some other faint scent after leaving. Since I was her last visit for the night we talked for a while. She's definitely reliable and drama free, huge plus for me since I'm traveling from outside the city. Thanks again to those who've shared.

  13. #25093

    Sophie Mendes

    :https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3962412.htm Saw Sophie today and it was as good as it gets. $4 hr $2. 5 hhr well worth the cost of entry. Got to the incall and she said come up. Ran into a dude stumbling out the front door of the hotel. LOL She was in black lace looking sexy as hell DFK to undress and she bent over in front of me. Wowed with some rubs and went to BBBJ you know that was good. Plenty spit to the shaft and the boys. On with the condom and we did CG. Rides well as many know and then went into doggy with slapping and grinding. Then into mish and she talked dirty and looked into my eyes. The big finaly was more BBBJ with attention to the boys while a firm HJ. Her favorite phrase "Cum on my tits" laid her back and let loose on both then rubbed them in with junior. Very nice time!! She'e gone tomorrow so make your move!!

  14. #25092
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoRepairru  [View Original Post]
    Simcard swap.
    Kinda difficult to do a sim card swap for a texting app LOL.

  15. #25091

    More likely

    Texting app.

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoRepairru  [View Original Post]
    Simcard swap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape