Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13914
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJiggles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-best/46422875.

    Don't know if she has used different names before but I can't find her on the forum. She's close to me so might toftt if there's no info.
    I've inquired in the past I believe. Don't recall any reviews maybe one, and it wasn't great but wasn't bad? Either way I reached out a few months back. Think she wanted 140 for a qv. Don't think there's any GFE bbj etc and if so would be very pricey. That ass has had me interested tho.

  2. #13913
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    This is more of a FYI for everyone. Caterine Brazil will be visiting us tomorrow and be here for a few days. For those of you who don't know she was part of the best latinas crew (for those who can remember that far back) and is friends with Maya, Natasha, etc. She gave me permission to share her number for those interested. For those of you all I passed her number to the last time just use the Brazil number. Its still good to use. I have attached pics I posted from an old post of mine. If you want to see more of what she looks like just check some of my older posts.
    Number please?

  3. #13912
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMan1990  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any good ebony around it seem most are fakes like to meet up with one.
    Same. Looking for a good looking ebony as well.

  4. #13911

    Ms Lady Lee

    Anyone have info on this one? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-best/46422875.

    Don't know if she has used different names before but I can't find her on the forum. She's close to me so might toftt if there's no info.

  5. #13910

    Typical

    This type of weekend is becoming all too familiar. I messaged a couple of girls (Roxy, Katie, etc.) and wound up dry. I came back into the hobby a year ago and, like many of you here, I miss the old days. Prices are outrageous, girls are much heavier than they used to be, and it's like no one understands what thread to post in. Notice how this isn't in UTR or Positive reviews thread? I rarely get a weekend I can host and play so I just wish we had more talent that actually answered their phones. Maybe rockfest has something to do with it. I'm going to reach out to MM Sara, but have never been to the motel tou all speak so highly of. To my friends who PM, thanks for the intel.
    Last edited by BuckBundy; 05-22-22 at 09:38. Reason: spelling

  6. #13909

    Ebony

    Does anyone know any good ebony around it seem most are fakes like to meet up with one.

  7. #13908

    She's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2660590

    She will be in orlando tomorrow. Has anyone met her last time she was here, and was it worth it?

    Thinking about meeting up w her while she is here for the weekend.
    Just visited with her. Everything covered and no DATY on the table. She is the girl in the pictures and is quite hot with a great set of tits. Kitty was very tight and she knows how to ride. I would suggest a QV because of the limited menu.

  8. #13907

    Heidi

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2660590

    She will be in orlando tomorrow. Has anyone met her last time she was here, and was it worth it?

    Thinking about meeting up w her while she is here for the weekend.

  9. #13906

    Caterine Brazil visiting tomorrow

    This is more of a FYI for everyone. Caterine Brazil will be visiting us tomorrow and be here for a few days. For those of you who don't know she was part of the best latinas crew (for those who can remember that far back) and is friends with Maya, Natasha, etc. She gave me permission to share her number for those interested. For those of you all I passed her number to the last time just use the Brazil number. Its still good to use. I have attached pics I posted from an old post of mine. If you want to see more of what she looks like just check some of my older posts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic1.png‎   pic2.png‎  

  10. #13905

    It was OK

    https://callescort.org/386-693-6155

    Saw her a couple of days ago, she is a bit bigger from her pics and older. Not a bad thing just need pic updates. Nice big tits, she was excited in the moment but then after taking a phone call from her friend she was in a hurry and I fell like I was rushed out. I'll give it another chance, she was nice and talkative not clock watching, but after that phone call (I'm guessing it was an emergency) it rushed.

  11. #13904

    Finding ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Try a Google search.
    Guys if you have a phone number all you have to do is go to sumosearch.com and enter the number in the search field and if they have had an ad on Megapersonals, Listcrawler, or Skipthegames in the last year it will pull it up. Skipthegames doesn't always come up because they can hide the number on there but the others are 100%.

  12. #13903

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way to view an ad that is no longer there. I have the phone number to search for the ad but it doesn't show.
    Try a Google search.

  13. #13902

    Long Term Services

    Good Evening Fellow Mongers!!

    Sorry for the absent lately. Caught up with work and haven't been able to partake unfortunately. Anyways looking for some wisdom. Looking for BBBJ that doesn't break the bank but not just routine. Slightly GFE I guess. Looking for Kissimmee area ideally Margarittaville area would be amazing or anywhere close to within reason 429 at 192. Appreciate any insight / wisdom that comes up thank you.

  14. #13901
    Is there any way to view an ad that is no longer there. I have the phone number to search for the ad but it doesn't show.

  15. #13900

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report on this girl? Comms seem decent.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81652094
    Dreamt of her a few times. Overall worth a visit.

    She's tall (like 6'1), fat ass, good headache relief and is reasonable on donations. Only thing is in person she's loopy and in like some kind of trance. Incall near obt is sketchy as well, though I haven't had any issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape