High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13900

    Finding ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Try a Google search.
    Guys if you have a phone number all you have to do is go to sumosearch.com and enter the number in the search field and if they have had an ad on Megapersonals, Listcrawler, or Skipthegames in the last year it will pull it up. Skipthegames doesn't always come up because they can hide the number on there but the others are 100%.

  2. #13899

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way to view an ad that is no longer there. I have the phone number to search for the ad but it doesn't show.
    Try a Google search.

  3. #13898

    Long Term Services

    Good Evening Fellow Mongers!!

    Sorry for the absent lately. Caught up with work and haven't been able to partake unfortunately. Anyways looking for some wisdom. Looking for BBBJ that doesn't break the bank but not just routine. Slightly GFE I guess. Looking for Kissimmee area ideally Margarittaville area would be amazing or anywhere close to within reason 429 at 192. Appreciate any insight / wisdom that comes up thank you.

  4. #13897
    Is there any way to view an ad that is no longer there. I have the phone number to search for the ad but it doesn't show.

  5. #13896

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report on this girl? Comms seem decent.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81652094
    Dreamt of her a few times. Overall worth a visit.

    She's tall (like 6'1), fat ass, good headache relief and is reasonable on donations. Only thing is in person she's loopy and in like some kind of trance. Incall near obt is sketchy as well, though I haven't had any issues.

  6. #13895

    Testing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well it's time. I know of the place off Mills but I want the full everything. I don't mind paying. Which place is the best to go? I seen Labcorp wants $200 for full panel will my insurance cover that? If not no biggie. We spend more than that on a few dreams.
    The Center has moved a few blocks away. It's just off of Mills, about two blocks South of Colonial. They will test you for everything for free. The HIV test has results in about ten minutes. The other tests take a couple of days. You can also score a big bag of condoms for free and Narcan, too.

  7. #13894

    STD testing

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well it's time. I know of the place off Mills but I want the full everything. I don't mind paying. Which place is the best to go? I seen Labcorp wants $200 for full panel will my insurance cover that? If not no biggie. We spend more than that on a few dreams.
    I'm not 100% sure about this but I think most insurance will only cover (at least part of it) if your doctor orders the lab work for you. I usually do this once a year with my regular blood work for my doctor. I also pay out of pocket for testing several other times throughout the year but I don't even try to go through insurance. Lately I've been using Any Lab Test now because they are convenient for me but they are not cheap. I think if you include HPV (which most doctors don't even include on a full panel unless you ask for it) you are closer to $250 but you can find a full price list on their website. I was just talking to someone recently about a cheaper service that does it online. I'll try to follow up with that and circle back here if I find it!

  8. #13893

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well it's time. I know of the place off Mills but I want the full everything. I don't mind paying. Which place is the best to go? I seen Labcorp wants $200 for full panel will my insurance cover that? If not no biggie. We spend more than that on a few dreams.
    If you want to pay, you can go online and pay in advance for a full 10 panel test at a discount on at stdcheck dot com. It's $139 for the 10 panel test. You go to same labs, like Labcorp and can remain somewhat anonymous (if I recall) and you get results via email. The center on Mills is good but like you said, they don't do the full boat of tests.

    I usually go to the Health Dept where it's free to do (they've never charged me) and it's a fairly simple process. No appointment, I've rarely waited more then 10 minutes. There's a separate waiting room and clinic area go to. It's away from the larger general population area. You get the results in about 2 days.

    Grain 56.

  9. #13892

    Any info / reviews?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868635978004

    Any reviews of this provider? Please share!

  10. #13891

    Test

    Well it's time. I know of the place off Mills but I want the full everything. I don't mind paying. Which place is the best to go? I seen Labcorp wants $200 for full panel will my insurance cover that? If not no biggie. We spend more than that on a few dreams.

  11. #13890

    Perfect example

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    To our newer members out there. This is an example of an ad that I would tend to stay away from. My. 02.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81635920#.
    This is clearly a revenue generating add and not a provider. Great advice to steer clear of this add.

  12. #13889

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting messages from regular members asking contact details about dreams that have long expired. Of course I don't respond but curious if anyone else is getting these strange messages?
    I got a whole bunch even after posting a negative experience.

  13. #13888

    Any good?

    Anyone have a report on this girl? Comms seem decent.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81652094

  14. #13887
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad for her?
    I have her new digits. Will check and see if she is cool with me giving it out. She has been staying off iDrive so that's why your not finding her by Walmart obt anymore.

  15. #13886

    Red flags everywhere

    To our newer members out there. This is an example of an ad that I would tend to stay away from. My. 02.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81635920#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape