Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 736 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5047

    Sweet Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on this MILF? Her reviews seem great but TNA is full of fawners. Any personal intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?559328-Sweet_Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I met her from SA about 6 months ago. Have seen her a couple times. Absolutely stunning body for a mid to late 40's MILF. Recently moved to portland from the midwest. She said things were ok on SA, but once she found tna, her phone has been blowing up so I hardly get a chance to see her. GFE provider, really talented BBBJ and daty, gets really into it. No BBFS. Super sweet gal and worth your time if you get a chance to see her.
    Thanks for sharing bro. Great intel here.

  2. #5046

    Sweet Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on this MILF? Her reviews seem great but TNA is full of fawners. Any personal intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?559328-Sweet_Chloe
    I met her from SA about 6 months ago. Have seen her a couple times. Absolutely stunning body for a mid to late 40's MILF. Recently moved to portland from the midwest. She said things were ok on SA, but once she found tna, her phone has been blowing up so I hardly get a chance to see her. GFE provider, really talented BBBJ and daty, gets really into it. No BBFS. Super sweet gal and worth your time if you get a chance to see her.

  3. #5045

    Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    She visits often from PDX and her breasts are just enchanting, at least in pictures.

    Does anyone have any honest information about her? Is it all eyelashes and eye candy--or does she actually provide something for her clients at $280/ hour? At her age, I'm guessing she's terrified and wrapping everyone tightly for minimal service and maximum profit. I'd love to be wrong. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!
    I've posted about her on the Portland forum. Have seen her at least half dozen or more times in the past couple years. Overall, I think she's a really good value. A few years ago, she was all safety. When she was younger, newer to the game and much thinner. She's a lot bigger now, close to BBW, but the star of the show is her massive naturals. She loves to have them worshiped, pinched, and pulled. She's submissive. She's also really quiet. Her menu has opened alot, including BBFS if that's your thing. Catch her at the right mood, and she will just lay back and will pretend not to notice that you just shoved it in. 75 lbs lighter, and I would see her way more often.

  4. #5044

    Lisa

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?337538-lisa

    Clean incall. Very sweet personality.

    Great nips. All Safety. No Daty.

    CFS, CBJ W / DT GAG.

    Really tight pussy. Really fun to pound. She gets vocal.

  5. #5043

    Sophia100

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    Lfk, BBBJ, Daty, DT, BLS, CFS.

    Amazing doggy, ACG, RACG.

    No BBFS. BBBJ was +100.

  6. #5042

    Geneva Lace

    She visits often from PDX and her breasts are just enchanting, at least in pictures.

    Does anyone have any honest information about her? Is it all eyelashes and eye candy--or does she actually provide something for her clients at $280/ hour? At her age, I'm guessing she's terrified and wrapping everyone tightly for minimal service and maximum profit. I'd love to be wrong. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!

  7. #5041

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.

    Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070

    I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.

    I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.

    More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.

    Big nope. Stay safe gents.
    Thanks for the report and glad you're safe! I like to get there a little earlier and peep the scene. I've been browsing STG more lately finding deals. Either late responses or shady places. I'm a cheap ass, LOL. There are some decent ones. At least with TNA you won't have to worry about safety that much, even if you pay a ton and get shitty service sometimes.

    I'll post in the BJ section what I've found next week after my research is done!

    Stay $ at fe!

  8. #5040

    Sexy Brownskin

    Just checking if anyone's seen this one before I make a visit. Yes, the title's correct. That's the name she listed herself as.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....attle/81943840

  9. #5039

    Diamond. Stay away

    While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.

    Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070

    I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.

    I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.

    More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.

    Big nope. Stay safe gents.

  10. #5038

    Busty Bella


  11. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, stolen from reddit.

    https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed
    Excellent detective work! Really appreciate it! Maybe change your User Name to Columbo!

  12. #5036
    Imo that site only shows hot women in the ads and therefore it's probably almost entirely fake ads / bots / scammers.

  13. #5035
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
    Fake pics, stolen from reddit.

    https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed

  14. #5034
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
    https://pornpic.xxx/user/bellecreed

  15. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape