Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9951

    Amonie in South County

    I know that she has been discussed here previously but it's been a while. She has been a go-to girl for me for a while. The location is a middle of the road hotel in South County, but that is the only thing about her session that isn't fantastic. She is an attractive thick AA girl, probably in her mid to late 30's, with a great ass and large natural DDs or more. She is more than open to pretty much anything besides Greek. Very tasty and freshly shaved DATY and DATO. She is a true GFE with BBBJCIM and CFS really the only rule. And at 100/160 for hhr / hr, she is way more than worth the price of admission. I know others have said she can be hard to get ahold of, but maybe she always responds to me because I've been a regular. She normally posts when she is in town but there have been times I've texted her without seeing a post and she's been in town. If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/82016205

  2. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    This is my go to girl. She's about 50 or 51 and she's fantastic. Great oral skills and the friendliest one out there. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/80826776
    Thanks. I've seen her once before at her incall off Manchester. It was very smoky; def a turn off for me. If her place was smoke free, I'd love to go back.

  3. #9949
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    She had an odor when I saw here looks like it had a lot of miles on it when I was with her.
    I think you're talking about Piper / Paige, the tiny early 20 something on listcrawlr. Trojan said Piper Press, who appears to be this lady: https://www.thepiperpress.com.

  4. #9948
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Yea I've seen her two or three times recently. Not sex yet says I'm too big but says we'll try if I want and that just seems like a headache to me. I still have fun with her tho. Like the plus side is she's pretty open to whatever your into. Unless what you want to be into is pussy LOL. She's hot tho and pretty chill. I don't necessarily regret the time I spend with her but just wish I could do what I wanted to her.
    Also she had my dick in her mouth for about 2 seconds and I could tell she was a decent dick sucker but then she just does this vigorous HJ.

  5. #9947

    There's lots of them. Which Lexi you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomCockRe  [View Original Post]
    What a waste of wallet. Boring. Better off wacking off.
    Little more detail other than Lexi? Like which Lexi, and some clues as to why she's a waste.

  6. #9946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I ever put my review of Bree down. It's honestly so tempting to see her again because she is hands down best looking local girl available. 2 things stop me. 1 when I showed up to her place I had to wait 10+ minutes for the last guy to leave. And 2 even though I am not big (below average actually) she still was doing that thing she does to stop you going balls deep.
    Yea I've seen her two or three times recently. Not sex yet says I'm too big but says we'll try if I want and that just seems like a headache to me. I still have fun with her tho. Like the plus side is she's pretty open to whatever your into. Unless what you want to be into is pussy LOL. She's hot tho and pretty chill. I don't necessarily regret the time I spend with her but just wish I could do what I wanted to her.

  7. #9945
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last Thursday. Lovely, smart, amazing body and skills. Can't wait to see her again.
    She had an odor when I saw here looks like it had a lot of miles on it when I was with her.

  8. #9944
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    This girl has re-packaged herself so many times. She started off being a normal provider and then switched it up to where you need a micro dick to see her. There are stories in the boards. She just wears a different outfit and sells the same story.
    I don't think I ever put my review of Bree down. It's honestly so tempting to see her again because she is hands down best looking local girl available. 2 things stop me. 1 when I showed up to her place I had to wait 10+ minutes for the last guy to leave. And 2 even though I am not big (below average actually) she still was doing that thing she does to stop you going balls deep.

  9. #9943

    Should be a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

    I've read all of the reports. "I will use you as my personal toilet. ".

    Is that a requirement now too?

    In the outside chance that I can talk out of pegging, I've considered taking the chance. But nah. I'm just not that type.
    This girl has re-packaged herself so many times. She started off being a normal provider and then switched it up to where you need a micro dick to see her. There are stories in the boards. She just wears a different outfit and sells the same story.

  10. #9942
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while since she was around. Does anyone know where she is? I really have a craving for someone over 50. If you have a lady who's 50+, and don't mind sharing her contact with me, feel free to PM me. Or you can post here too.

    Thanks guys!

    P&M.
    Jodi Jonez on P411, always gets excellent reviews.

  11. #9941

    Lexi

    What a waste of wallet. Boring. Better off wacking off.

  12. #9940

    Piper Press

    Saw her last Thursday. Lovely, smart, amazing body and skills. Can't wait to see her again.

  13. #9939

    Scarlett / Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while since she was around. Does anyone know where she is? I really have a craving for someone over 50. If you have a lady who's 50+, and don't mind sharing her contact with me, feel free to PM me. Or you can post here too.

    Thanks guys!

    P&M.
    This is my go to girl. She's about 50 or 51 and she's fantastic. Great oral skills and the friendliest one out there. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/80826776

  14. #9938

    Older Professional- Has anyone seen her?

    I've seen her ads before and have always been tempted. She's a plump, mature woman who looks very comfortable with herself, which is a huge turn on. If you've seen her, please let me know all the details; either here or in a PM.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/81951609

    Thanks!

    P&M.

  15. #9937
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohn1987  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by Kenna back then. Do some searching and there are reports and pics on the SB thread about her. Of course now she charges double plus rules. No go for me.

    My experience with her wasn't good. Bat shit crazy imo. Had several profiles which is usually a bad sign. Constantly bitching about something, begging for $$ daily. I had to block her on everything. One and done for me although I got w a couple of her friends, she ran with a few decent ones but this was several years ago so I have no contact info for any of them any longer.
    Me and her had a scheduling conflict and had an argument and I gave her a deposit never got the money back and she said she's going to see to it that nobody will see me she's going to report I guess they talk about all of us on their site and have none and see what that none of the girls want to see me I tried to get with her friend Christina and she ruined it for me and now she wouldn't see me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape