Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9931
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Yea I've seen her two or three times recently. Not sex yet says I'm too big but says we'll try if I want and that just seems like a headache to me. I still have fun with her tho. Like the plus side is she's pretty open to whatever your into. Unless what you want to be into is pussy LOL. She's hot tho and pretty chill. I don't necessarily regret the time I spend with her but just wish I could do what I wanted to her.
    Also she had my dick in her mouth for about 2 seconds and I could tell she was a decent dick sucker but then she just does this vigorous HJ.

  2. #9930

    There's lots of them. Which Lexi you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomCockRe  [View Original Post]
    What a waste of wallet. Boring. Better off wacking off.
    Little more detail other than Lexi? Like which Lexi, and some clues as to why she's a waste.

  3. #9929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I ever put my review of Bree down. It's honestly so tempting to see her again because she is hands down best looking local girl available. 2 things stop me. 1 when I showed up to her place I had to wait 10+ minutes for the last guy to leave. And 2 even though I am not big (below average actually) she still was doing that thing she does to stop you going balls deep.
    Yea I've seen her two or three times recently. Not sex yet says I'm too big but says we'll try if I want and that just seems like a headache to me. I still have fun with her tho. Like the plus side is she's pretty open to whatever your into. Unless what you want to be into is pussy LOL. She's hot tho and pretty chill. I don't necessarily regret the time I spend with her but just wish I could do what I wanted to her.

  4. #9928
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last Thursday. Lovely, smart, amazing body and skills. Can't wait to see her again.
    She had an odor when I saw here looks like it had a lot of miles on it when I was with her.

  5. #9927
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    This girl has re-packaged herself so many times. She started off being a normal provider and then switched it up to where you need a micro dick to see her. There are stories in the boards. She just wears a different outfit and sells the same story.
    I don't think I ever put my review of Bree down. It's honestly so tempting to see her again because she is hands down best looking local girl available. 2 things stop me. 1 when I showed up to her place I had to wait 10+ minutes for the last guy to leave. And 2 even though I am not big (below average actually) she still was doing that thing she does to stop you going balls deep.

  6. #9926

    Should be a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

    I've read all of the reports. "I will use you as my personal toilet. ".

    Is that a requirement now too?

    In the outside chance that I can talk out of pegging, I've considered taking the chance. But nah. I'm just not that type.
    This girl has re-packaged herself so many times. She started off being a normal provider and then switched it up to where you need a micro dick to see her. There are stories in the boards. She just wears a different outfit and sells the same story.

  7. #9925
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while since she was around. Does anyone know where she is? I really have a craving for someone over 50. If you have a lady who's 50+, and don't mind sharing her contact with me, feel free to PM me. Or you can post here too.

    Thanks guys!

    P&M.
    Jodi Jonez on P411, always gets excellent reviews.

  8. #9924

    Lexi

    What a waste of wallet. Boring. Better off wacking off.

  9. #9923

    Piper Press

    Saw her last Thursday. Lovely, smart, amazing body and skills. Can't wait to see her again.

  10. #9922

    Scarlett / Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while since she was around. Does anyone know where she is? I really have a craving for someone over 50. If you have a lady who's 50+, and don't mind sharing her contact with me, feel free to PM me. Or you can post here too.

    Thanks guys!

    P&M.
    This is my go to girl. She's about 50 or 51 and she's fantastic. Great oral skills and the friendliest one out there. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/80826776

  11. #9921

    Older Professional- Has anyone seen her?

    I've seen her ads before and have always been tempted. She's a plump, mature woman who looks very comfortable with herself, which is a huge turn on. If you've seen her, please let me know all the details; either here or in a PM.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/81951609

    Thanks!

    P&M.

  12. #9920
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohn1987  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by Kenna back then. Do some searching and there are reports and pics on the SB thread about her. Of course now she charges double plus rules. No go for me.

    My experience with her wasn't good. Bat shit crazy imo. Had several profiles which is usually a bad sign. Constantly bitching about something, begging for $$ daily. I had to block her on everything. One and done for me although I got w a couple of her friends, she ran with a few decent ones but this was several years ago so I have no contact info for any of them any longer.
    Me and her had a scheduling conflict and had an argument and I gave her a deposit never got the money back and she said she's going to see to it that nobody will see me she's going to report I guess they talk about all of us on their site and have none and see what that none of the girls want to see me I tried to get with her friend Christina and she ruined it for me and now she wouldn't see me.

  13. #9919

    Shana / Jess

    It's been quite a while since she was around. Does anyone know where she is? I really have a craving for someone over 50. If you have a lady who's 50+, and don't mind sharing her contact with me, feel free to PM me. Or you can post here too.

    Thanks guys!

    P&M.

  14. #9918

    Neveah no longer with the Angels?

    Hey, does anyone know if Neveah is still with the Angels? Doesn't seem to be on the site anymore and I was finally wanting to try her out.

  15. #9917
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohn1987  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by Kenna back then. Do some searching and there are reports and pics on the SB thread about her. Of course now she charges double plus rules. No go for me.

    My experience with her wasn't good. Bat shit crazy imo. Had several profiles which is usually a bad sign. Constantly bitching about something, begging for $$ daily. I had to block her on everything. One and done for me although I got w a couple of her friends, she ran with a few decent ones but this was several years ago so I have no contact info for any of them any longer.
    One of her friends was that girl that was robbing people in old St. Peter's and they found her dead in the park a while back. They all started on sa and became pro's realizing that escorting paid more and they could do less for the $. I also think that whole group had different names over the years. I know there is a post in the SB thread about them somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape