Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 1579
-
05-23-22 07:03 #919Senior Member

Posts: 503Rebecca Remington
Thanks for that info. If you know others with that type of body, let me know. I'll do the same.
Originally Posted by Cltsdono
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 01:00 #918Senior Member

Posts: 110Rr
I prebooked and screened, but she is no longer coming to Charlotte, only Raleigh later in the week. Too bad, because her ad had definitely piqued my interest.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 19:36 #917Senior Member

Posts: 503Carly Rose
I don't know what it is about this chick but man I think she's hot! Any intel. She'll be in Charlotte for a few days. Is she a pornstar?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2845358.htm
-
05-22-22 19:32 #916Senior Member

Posts: 503Rebecca Remington
Anyone scheduled to see her. She's in Charlotte this week. Says she is fully booked up for her time here.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2762773.htm
https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-remington
-
05-21-22 09:41 #915Senior Member

Posts: 63300 hh and 400 hr. I'm pretty sure they are an agency or at the very least a booker.
If you text the number, they'll send you a link to a Google drive that has pictures without the airbrushing. I don't think she is the girl in the picture but not far from it. She is very attractive but not the super model in the pictures. Her boobs are smaller but she does have the nice ass and slim waist.
Service is rushed. Booked an hour and was out in 30 minutes. No kissing, no DATY, no second pop. She doesn't get into it either. YMMV but hhr is probably the better value.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 15:47 #914Senior Member

Posts: 258Re: Natasha
Re: Natasha.
Originally Posted by JadeCircle
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review. Her pics sure caught my eye -great body on her. Mind if I ask what the damages for HR was?
I hesitated 'cause when I googled her number, it hit on a different provider: a red head, fair skinned provider, Jessie, in Jacksonville with an ad on models world & reviews on anoThER site with that same number. Thanks again for your contribution. Glad you got it in, but too bad no round two from her. (I blocked out part of her number in the screen grab.).
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9224699.htm
-
05-19-22 23:59 #913Senior Member

Posts: 51Natasha
Lovely little Brazilian staying in a 4 star hotel. $4 for the hour with additional $1 for GFE service. Not as stunning as photos would indicate, but I still found her to be quite pretty in person. Petite with a crazy waist to hip ratio (I swear her midsection was about the size of my thigh) I found myself marveling at it a few times during my visit. Breasts seemed natural or at least not the obvious hard as a rock enhancement job as so many ladies have from that area. Had our fun with a massage afterwards. Disappointingly there was no second attempt for the fun at the outset. Maybe I'm showing my age talking about prices. Literal bang for buck.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9224699.htm?cat=1
-
05-14-22 07:55 #912Senior Member

Posts: 419Milla
Had a visit with Milla the other day and I tried to book a multi hour but she could not accommodate. I have used this agent a few times in the past and have had mixed experiences. The issue seems to be the amount of appointments they have per day and since I am usually a night time visit I have found a few of the girls to be a little "tired" during the visit. Milla seemed a bit down at first but while I was in she shower she walked into the bathroom and we talked for a bit. She is a chill girl with a good attitude but it took her some time to warm up to me. I thought things would go well but when we started she made it clear she did not want it to last long. The session overall started great but finished poorly for me. After she made mention of how tired she was and that it had been a very busy day for her. This is the main reason I prefer to book multi hour appointments. I like the 6-9 because I can do a nice dinner with them and then its a relaxed evening. I have only had one of these that was not great but IME the others have been very nice. I think they miss the 5 since they need time to get ready and then have a few hours break. I always pay for 4 hours and if we are together or not they are happy either way because they made good money and didn't have to fuck the whole time. Should I see Milla again this would be the only way and I would only see her again because she did have a good personality and I would like to see what a few hours out would do for her.
-
05-11-22 18:11 #911Senior Member

Posts: 222What do you mean when you say space cadet?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:19 #910Senior Member

Posts: 51Felicity
I thought she was retired. Then again she has an ad up so who knows.
Originally Posted by Tinman4
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 11:26 #909Senior Member

Posts: 252Sienna
Appreciate the review on her. I contacted her and she wanted full name and government ident. You were grandfathered in which is fortunate. Would have like to have seen her, but am not prepared to share that type info.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 10:49 #908Senior Member

Posts: 481I don't
I don't go BB with anyone but not judging either. Someone just mentioned post star experience and I would agree if you can pay the premium but, if they even offer that, you would likely need a recent test panel showing you are all clear. They have to do that in the biz now I believe.
Also, the Sugar Baby route may be the the easiest option. I've had about 10 SB just this year but over half we're willing to go bare once we started to rolling around. If you throw Eros type of money at a SB, I think you will do just fine.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 10:44 #907Senior Member

Posts: 419Eros bbfs
This is my opinion based on my experiences over the years. I have had a number of girls offer this over the years and it has always been a girl I have seen on multiple visits. I rarely do this with a provider and have only done it on a few occasions with girls I have gotten to know on a better level. I am of the opinion that most girls only offer this to certain, very few, clients. Hell I had one girl surprise me once and before I knew it she was on top riding me and she never put on the hat. Again I had seen her multiple times and she had even asked me to show her my tests on one occasion and asked if I wanted BBFS but I said I preferred to protect us both.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
Try and see the same providers and be good to them and lots of doors will open from my experience.
-
05-08-22 17:48 #906Senior Member

Posts: 222That ass
Got dauym; yep. I'm going to have to see her. I want that ass on my face.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 17:47 #905Senior Member

Posts: 222You could try Pornstars
I haven't had any luck finding a provider on Eros that will provide BBFS except for pornstars and there is a slight upcharge with that.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
If anyone knows of any Eros providers that will do BBFS then I'm all for it.











Reply With Quote





