Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #904

    Looking for some higher end bare girls

    After being spoiled by Samara, and with STG pretty devoid of talent, been dabbling more on Eros. If anyone has had bare experiences off Eros or Tryst please PM.

  2. #903

    Sienna

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5478554.htm?cat=1

    I saw this one many moons ago when she went by another name. Decided to reacquaint myself on a jaunt through Greensboro where I get my boat serviced. Built like a brick sht house in the best possible way. Her body really hasn't changed at all. Ass may have gotten bigger but it's still very firm. She works out, a lot.

    Started off with a little kissing while I stroked her pussy into a soaked puddle. She slid down and devoured my cock. To the root balls deep no gagging. Fantastic giver of head. She covered me up and rode me cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and I finished in mish. Round two was the same but finished in doggy. She's kind of a space cadet but she takes a lot of pride in being a consummate pleaser. Definitely worth a visit.

  3. #902

    Event

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately these ladies were timing the Wells Fargo golf tournament that is normally held in Charlotte this time of year. It's been moved to another venue this year because Quail is hosting the Presidents Cup in September. I actually have a well catered hospitality tent for the event, Mandy not invited.
    Ah I was not aware of the event. I set up an appointment Tuesday with https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4311909.htm?cat=58 Rachel. She is the same girl I tried to see in ATL. Finally got approved to see her and she cancels me an hour out. Wanted to push it to later but I had a plane to catch and could not make the change. Hate I missed her but I have yet to find any reviews on her and she posted on ATL for a long time. I will be back next week. Hopefully some girls are still around.

  4. #901

    Scheduling mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    I notice an uptick in providers this week coming into town. Hopefully I can meet up with a few. I saw one who is in Atlanta a lot post she is visiting but I can't find any info on her and when I tried to see her in Atlanta it was damn near impossible.
    Unfortunately these ladies were timing the Wells Fargo golf tournament that is normally held in Charlotte this time of year. It's been moved to another venue this year because Quail is hosting the Presidents Cup in September. I actually have a well catered hospitality tent for the event, Mandy not invited.

  5. #900

    Layla Love from Nevada

    Hello Charlotte community. Curious if anyone has had experience with Layla Love. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4370.

    Seems like she visits Charlotte every so often.

    Thank you.

  6. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce002  [View Original Post]
    Neither I went with Anitta Sweet, she was hot as hell but the acting threw me off. Put it in and in 5 minutes she has a orgasm with the jerks and it happens 2 more time in a 10 min span. I'm decent but I'm not that damn good. Im debating on Alyson Rodrigues she looks great and I heard good things about her. I dont do much so Im looking for someone to take care of me I like The whole gfe thing, Im an oven I need to warmed up first I cant just jump in and go
    Amen to that.

  7. #898

    Anitta

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce002  [View Original Post]
    Neither I went with Anitta Sweet, she was hot as hell but the acting threw me off. Put it in and in 5 minutes she has a orgasm with the jerks and it happens 2 more time in a 10 min span. I'm decent but I'm not that damn good. Im debating on Alyson Rodrigues she looks great and I heard good things about her. I dont do much so Im looking for someone to take care of me I like The whole gfe thing, Im an oven I need to warmed up first I cant just jump in and go
    Hmm I have not seen Anitta. I have seen Alyson multiple times over the years. She used to be an ATF but I stopped seeing her for a while and the last visit was just ok. I probably should go back and see her. I think we were both having an off day that day. She has a good personality and is always sweet and accommodating. If you have never seen here I would definitely recommend giving her a try.

  8. #897

    Which did I pick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    I saw Manuella once and she is much heavier than the pictures. I was not impressed with her. The other one is sexy looking in the pictures.

    Might I recommend this one.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4316884.htm?cat=58
    Neither I went with Anitta Sweet, she was hot as hell but the acting threw me off. Put it in and in 5 minutes she has a orgasm with the jerks and it happens 2 more time in a 10 min span. I'm decent but I'm not that damn good. I’m debating on Alyson Rodrigues she looks great and I heard good things about her. I don’t do much so I’m looking for someone to take care of me I like The whole gfe thing, I’m an oven I need to warmed up first I can’t just jump in and go

  9. #896

    Eros

    I notice an uptick in providers this week coming into town. Hopefully I can meet up with a few. I saw one who is in Atlanta a lot post she is visiting but I can't find any info on her and when I tried to see her in Atlanta it was damn near impossible.

  10. #895

    Jaydalee

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    https://www.exoticjaydalee.com/home

    I am seeing her next week and just curious if anyone else is or has.
    She has reviews on The other site. They were good except for one that mentioned her looks weren't as good as the pics portrayed.

  11. #894

    Is anyone seeing Jaydalee next or have seen her previously?

    https://www.exoticjaydalee.com/home

    I am seeing her next week and just curious if anyone else is or has.

  12. #893

    That's Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeCircle  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on this one for a minute https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8628868.htm?cat=1.

    Didn't see any reports so I contacted but messages indicated deposit is required for first time clients. Needless to say it was a no go.

    Have fun. Stay safe. Don't break the bank.
    I was interested, but thank you for the info.

  13. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    I saw Manuella once and she is much heavier than the pictures. I was not impressed with her. The other one is sexy looking in the pictures.

    Might I recommend this one.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4316884.htm?cat=58
    Can you please provide more details on Natalia. Looks hot. Thanks.

  14. #891

    ? Which one did you pick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce002  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6356913.htm?cat=1

    Or.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8712009.htm?cat=1

    Both are super hot but I don't which one and I'm setting up for tonight.
    I saw Manuella once and she is much heavier than the pictures. I was not impressed with her. The other one is sexy looking in the pictures.

    Might I recommend this one.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4316884.htm?cat=58

  15. #890
    I think there was a post about the girl in the second link and it was not a favorable one. Can't remember what name she went by at the time, should be a couple of pages in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce002  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6356913.htm?cat=1

    Or.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8712009.htm?cat=1

    Both are super hot but I don't which one and I'm setting up for tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape