Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 1643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23823

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I know I can be a broken record talking about Thalia, but I just finished a visit with her and it was hands down the most spectacular sexual experience of my life. Jesus Christ this woman is an absolute master.

    I'm not going to share intimate details, but I cannot imagine it possible for a woman to perform at a higher level than I just experienced.

    Wow! I'll be thinking about this morning for quite some time.
    I am in agreement with you on Thalia! I didn't think it was possible but she has definitely upped her game the last couple times I have visited with her!

  2. #23822

    Cameron

    Anybody seen Cameron lately?

    She asked for a D pic, is this normal?

  3. #23821
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Thalia

    I know I can be a broken record talking about Thalia, but I just finished a visit with her and it was hands down the most spectacular sexual experience of my life. Jesus Christ this woman is an absolute master.

    I'm not going to share intimate details, but I cannot imagine it possible for a woman to perform at a higher level than I just experienced.

    Wow! I'll be thinking about this morning for quite some time.

  4. #23820

    Beechmont

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot, however her ad says "NO BARE". Does that include no BBBJ? It has become a very popular trend with the ladies as pointed out in the.

    High Honorarium Hotties thread below, however I would say a very Unpopular trend with the guys -myself included.
    I reached out however she is in Florida until Tuesday.

  5. #23819

    No bare

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    I decided to TOFTT on this one. Yes, she is real. We had a great time. She is only here for two weeks, then gone two weeks.
    She looks hot, however her ad says "NO BARE". Does that include no BBBJ? It has become a very popular trend with the ladies as pointed out in the.

    High Honorarium Hotties thread below, however I would say a very Unpopular trend with the guys -myself included.

  6. #23818
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seem her yet to know if she is legit yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81755084.

    Thanks.
    I decided to TOFTT on this one. Yes, she is real. We had a great time. She is only here for two weeks, then gone two weeks.

  7. #23817

    Thick beechmont babe

    Anyone seem her yet to know if she is legit yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81755084.

    Thanks.

  8. #23816

    Amber Meadows?

    Another of my favorite petite spinner providers seems to have gone off the radar.

    First Leighbby. Now Amber Meadows.

    Anyone have any info on her or seen Amber Meadows recently?

  9. #23815

    It's the same person

    She changed her number. I verified the 859 number when I posted.

    Here is his post from Lexington: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5914383#post5914383 Same pictures.

    Lex ad with new number https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/362158281588.

    He also posted in Louisville. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5914391#post5914391 Same pictures and now the same 513 number.



    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Is it really the same person? Similar, but to me at least, not a match. Phone number in the ad is also different from the one shared by DarkKnight. Can we get confirmation from someone whose met her, or either?
    .

  10. #23814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's advertising now.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483

    Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391
    Is it really the same person? Similar, but to me at least, not a match. Phone number in the ad is also different from the one shared by DarkKnight. Can we get confirmation from someone whose met her, or either?

  11. #23813

    Raylee Visit

    Just had my first visit with Raylee. She was great! Sweet, attentive, beautiful, sexy and tasty. The screening process went well she was on time and took cash. I will repeat.

  12. #23812

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's advertising now.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483

    Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391
    Wanted a pic of my DL with full name. And or linkdin account. I think not.

  13. #23811
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I've been having scheduling problems with Thalia, and the pressure mounted up inside me to the point I had to see someone else, so I connected with Nicole:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81377343#.

    I've noticed her ads for a while. Sometimes I'm interested in thickness, and her really big boobs seemed like a good idea today. LOL.

    As I didn't really want to stray from Thalia, I just booked a QV for $. 8. I rubbed baby oil all over her body, and her boobs! Wow! They were so soft, and the way they felt when I sucked on them was absolutely amazing. Her ad says everything is covered, so I didn't mess with BJs as I knew I was going to blow my load in a matter of seconds. In fact, when she put the condom on, that almost pushed me over the edge! I had to stop her from touching the little man for a second! LOL. (I really was backed up something profound.). I climbed on top, blew my load after two pumps, but kept going for a while because I enjoyed fucking her.

    She was nice, but quiet. She works from an apartment, and I felt completely safe. She's shorter than I thought from the photos, and I found her relative shortness endearing in a weird way.
    Just FYI guys: if you ask your question here instead of a PM, everyone can benefit from the additional info.

  14. #23810
    Quote Originally Posted by MLuke123  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone knows current status of Steve's arrest.
    Believe his arraignment was April 29 but I haven't found anything about it. I'm sure it's been continued so his lawyer can work some sort of deal, but that's just a guess.

  15. #23809

    Any updates on Steve with EE?

    Curious if anyone knows current status of Steve's arrest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape