Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you gents seen this girl in person or at least communicated with her? Initial vibe seems fine but if possible I'd love to get some intel. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-2fae83bcbdbc
    She's real. Seemed like a decent person. We did a m&g but she wasn't my type. She's not a pro but I got short term, high volume vibes from her. Also, she couldn't host and didn't have a car.

  2. #3105

    Webcam?

    This may or may not be the spot for this, but has anybody tried to set up a woman with a cam girl account and help them make $$? Could be an interesting venture.

  3. #3104

    Laya

    Has any of you gents seen this girl in person or at least communicated with her? Initial vibe seems fine but if possible I'd love to get some intel. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-2fae83bcbdbc

  4. #3103

    Cleared it up

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to send you a PM, yer mailbox is full. .
    Cleared it up.

  5. #3102

    SeekingRDU your mailbox is full brother

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    I have been back on seeking for 3 months since early Feb. In that time I have slept with around a dozen women from there. To avoid getting whacked off the site never talk money or use phrases like ppm on the site. Move that conversation to text (google voice if you need to) asap. If you start getting an off vibe from anyone, block them immediately so they can no longer see your profile to file a false report. Don't get into pointless arguments with internet strangers.

    My personal approach is probably a bit closer to vanilla dating than most of you guys on here, and I have met many women on seeking who don't want any allowance from me at all. But for anyone where I have provided finances I move that conversation offline quickly.
    Just tried to send you a PM, yer mailbox is full. .

  6. #3101

    No Strings Attached and Platonic

    I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.

  7. #3100

    BrightDiva

    Any info on this lady will be appreciated. She was quick to throw out her number and just as quick to say what she wants for PPM. PM me with any info you may have. Planning on meeting her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-da30fa8e6180

  8. #3099

    Intel request

    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-359b562a8b16

    Talking a little, pics trace back to a OF account under Goddess Lynn.

    MichelleSuzy1234.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-1372c3062876

    Went to to phone call after reaching out, doesn't do FS, but said 400 for Greek and oral, virgin do to medical issue.

  9. #3098

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Glad I did not bite. She posted additional pics and she is much heavier than I like.
    Not sure what happened but she suddenly blocked me. I guess we have someone over here informed her that she is in discussion. I will caution my self before mentioning any intel. I will stick to not reveling the details in public anymore. But really, I thought we are on same team LOL.

  10. #3097

    Experience below

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    So I joined SA a week ago, have a few conversations going, one chick flat out offered PPM. Etc. I get a call today from an unknown / unlisted number claiming to be from SA and something about a complaint of solicitation. I thought I read a post here saying the same thing. I would love to compare contacts with that person here and see if any patterns.

    Sigh.
    I have had a same experience. Iv shared the profile as well (couple a pages back). Please share the profile here as an alert. It will help others.

  11. #3096

    Strange phone call claiming to be from Seeking

    So I joined SA a week ago, have a few conversations going, one chick flat out offered PPM. Etc. I get a call today from an unknown / unlisted number claiming to be from SA and something about a complaint of solicitation. I thought I read a post here saying the same thing. I would love to compare contacts with that person here and see if any patterns.

    Sigh.

  12. #3095

    SexyLexi11

    Quote Originally Posted by Dknotts  [View Original Post]
    Could I have the same info please?
    Glad I did not bite. She posted additional pics and she is much heavier than I like.

  13. #3094
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    I have been back on seeking for 3 months since early Feb. In that time I have slept with around a dozen women from there. To avoid getting whacked off the site never talk money or use phrases like ppm on the site. Move that conversation to text (google voice if you need to) asap. If you start getting an off vibe from anyone, block them immediately so they can no longer see your profile to file a false report. Don't get into pointless arguments with internet strangers.

    My personal approach is probably a bit closer to vanilla dating than most of you guys on here, and I have met many women on seeking who don't want any allowance from me at all. But for anyone where I have provided finances I move that conversation offline quickly.
    Completely agree 100% with SeekingRdu. Move the convo off the site as quickly as possible. Move on if they prefer to chat on the site. I date a lot of these girls from the site. And I even give some away to a few on here who have my number.

  14. #3093
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Just curious but what would you say you actually end up paying per week or month on your SB?
    In this area, assuming you want to see someone once or twice a week, you can get a very hot sb for $2 k a month. For ppm I find you can get hot women in the $300-$500 range with $400 being the most common. There are some women with GPS who look for or demand more, but keep digging and you will find plenty in that range. And many of those will accept less if it is consistent. Like most of these women are going to much prefer seeing the one same guy twice a week every week for a long period of time for $2 k a month than trying to find 4 one off ppm guys. Like if you are a married guy and have $1. 5-2 k a month and consistency to offer, you should be able to find a great sb in this area using seeking.

  15. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    You got lucky but most spend months on that site only to be scammed. It's so bad now that you can't even get through a month without management expelling your membership for any reason they choose.
    I have been back on seeking for 3 months since early Feb. In that time I have slept with around a dozen women from there. To avoid getting whacked off the site never talk money or use phrases like ppm on the site. Move that conversation to text (google voice if you need to) asap. If you start getting an off vibe from anyone, block them immediately so they can no longer see your profile to file a false report. Don't get into pointless arguments with internet strangers.

    My personal approach is probably a bit closer to vanilla dating than most of you guys on here, and I have met many women on seeking who don't want any allowance from me at all. But for anyone where I have provided finances I move that conversation offline quickly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape