Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5569
-
05-08-22 07:33 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 350In this area, assuming you want to see someone once or twice a week, you can get a very hot sb for $2 k a month. For ppm I find you can get hot women in the $300-$500 range with $400 being the most common. There are some women with GPS who look for or demand more, but keep digging and you will find plenty in that range. And many of those will accept less if it is consistent. Like most of these women are going to much prefer seeing the one same guy twice a week every week for a long period of time for $2 k a month than trying to find 4 one off ppm guys. Like if you are a married guy and have $1. 5-2 k a month and consistency to offer, you should be able to find a great sb in this area using seeking.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 07:28 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 350I have been back on seeking for 3 months since early Feb. In that time I have slept with around a dozen women from there. To avoid getting whacked off the site never talk money or use phrases like ppm on the site. Move that conversation to text (google voice if you need to) asap. If you start getting an off vibe from anyone, block them immediately so they can no longer see your profile to file a false report. Don't get into pointless arguments with internet strangers.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
My personal approach is probably a bit closer to vanilla dating than most of you guys on here, and I have met many women on seeking who don't want any allowance from me at all. But for anyone where I have provided finances I move that conversation offline quickly.
-
05-07-22 15:40 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 1651It's possible
You got lucky but most spend months on that site only to be scammed. It's so bad now that you can't even get through a month without management expelling your membership for any reason they choose.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 13:59 #3091Regular Member

Posts: 1Sexy Lexi 11
Could I have the same info please?
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 12:34 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 127Details of lexi
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 20:40 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 574SexyLexi11
Any info on this lady will be appreciated.
-
05-05-22 12:11 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 228SB actual cost
Just curious but what would you say you actually end up paying per week or month on your SB?
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 08:43 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 51Yay for you
Great job making sure you've picked a house sitter quality SB the first time you ever meet.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 21:58 #3086Senior Member

Posts: 182Privacy
Absolutely agree with this. All this SB stuff is just temporary fun. And not worth losing everything else that you have built up in your life. Luckily I have not had any bad SB experiences where I got cheated or got robbed. But got ghosted a lot. The worst that happened was one SB got too drunk and I had to let her stay the night at the hotel I booked. Which I had done before but I would always let them book in their name rather than my name if they plan to stay the night. I politely declined to see her again. Though the sex was good the drinking was not to my tastes. I have one SB since 2 years now though I still like to hunt. But kind of tired. And will quit this after current SB moves on. No where have I exposed my real name. I usually get a dependent credit card with a phony name and use that when I have to use it in front of the SB. My current SB still calls me by my SA profile name. And that's all she cares about. Being paranoid in this hobby is a very good thing IMHO.
Originally Posted by Biscuits1234
[View Original Post]
G.
-
05-04-22 19:55 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 40It's not really a choice
If it got up the chain in my company that I was in the sugar business I would immediately lose my position, and would likely struggle to find a replacement that even comes close to my current salary. For obvious reasons I'm not going to state what company it is I work for or what we do. All I can really say is that me getting exposed as a sugar daddy would cause a serious headache for more people than just myself. Lot's of fragile connections held together by mandatory good PR.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
Frankly I'd rather be moderately paranoid for my future's security than rely on "trust" to not bite me in the ass and cost me everything I've worked for up to this point in life; just for a good lay nonetheless.
Sorry, not sorry.
-
05-04-22 19:48 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 47Sb definitely feels like the run around. I'll dig deeper with seeking, appreciate the tips!
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:47 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 350Mostly on seeking.
Originally Posted by WillieD1
[View Original Post]
Sb is mostly a scam.
Had a little luck on tinder / bumble / hinge but harder work for sure.
-
05-04-22 13:32 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 350I have the same approach with sbs in general. I will from time to time go more casual for someone particularly hot, but I have had some great relationships with sbs.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 00:14 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 47How and where
Are you finding them? I'm in sb and couple other sites, not finding any luck.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 23:17 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 277What you're describing is more traditional long-term committed sugar dating. That's not typically what goes on with seeking and such. It's a revolving door. A lot of sugar daddies prefer a variety. I've had a few sugar babies that were long-term but I didn't keep privacy things from. And I did trust them. But they are far and few between. The majority of young women willing to sugar date have a few screw loose and you best protect yourself. You think with Johnny Depp went through was a nightmare, you have no idea what lurks out there in the sugar bowl.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
But yes, if you develop a true relationship, which is what you're doing and trust is established then you can have more of an open door policy. I don't advice stop though. I dated a sugar baby who seems perfectly normal for about a year. Then the crazy slowly but surely started to reveal itself. It's in there lurking somewhere.









Reply With Quote




