Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 26914
-
05-18-22 22:14 #19054Senior Member

Posts: 53Not sure
Not sure if I want to text her since last time I was ghosted and wasted 30 minutes waiting.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:17 #19053Senior Member

Posts: 208Brandi (Reprise)
So I get to write an addendum about Brandi.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
A few days after our mix up we got to meet up. Things were much smoother this time. I texted when I got there, she said which room and I was in in minutes.
I was relieved to finally meet her in person. She's a very attractive woman, tiny which is just my type.
We talked for a long time, getting to know each other. I never sensed she was watching the clock or anything.
Everything is covered she was very clear about that.
Eventually she gave a nice CBJ until I was ready to go. K9 to Mish of the bed. Ya got to kinda hold on to her cause she really pushes back.
Location seemed safe enough to me. Will repeat.
-
05-18-22 14:33 #19052Senior Member

Posts: 29Hi,
Originally Posted by Gtx911
[View Original Post]
I am planning to visit next weekend in Chicago so can anyone suggest young beautiful options & my budget is for incall 5 to 7 k.
-
05-18-22 13:27 #19051Senior Member

Posts: 573Sadly Chicago doesn't have much like that that I am aware of like NYC does with the old Jewels of NYC types.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 13:02 #19050Senior Member

Posts: 80Looks too good to be true.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 11:28 #19049Senior Member

Posts: 81Only a few snap videos I took but didn't save.
Originally Posted by JohnConeston
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 22:13 #19048Senior Member

Posts: 224https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/81526602
Originally Posted by Gtx911
[View Original Post]
160 quick, 220 half 300 hr. First time is standar menu, but it opens up after you become a regular.
-
05-17-22 20:23 #19047Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone net up with her?
Hey there I am fairly new to all this and I was wondering if anyone has any info on her or has met up with her. I texted her Saturday morning and she got back to me Saturday evening and I was kind of tipsy and was not in the right mind for any hook ups. Any info is greatly appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/213-398-7797
-
05-17-22 18:46 #19046Regular Member

Posts: 3Do you have any links on Ava and / or can you describe?
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22;5923919[URL
-
05-17-22 17:49 #19045Senior Member

Posts: 224Kayla on Elk Grove
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/81798678
Young petite girl (real pics), 100 lb 5 ft with nice rack. And that's all the positive I have to say about her. She asked for $250 HHr that she said included LFK, daty and BBBJ. Then when I got on location and paid, she said no to daty and LFK, and about a 20 seconds bbj. Then she said her back hurt so she was not doing full service. So basically I paid for a light touch (doesn't allows kissing any body part) and a self provided HJ. She is friends with Storm and Cora, which is disappointing because the Rockford girls used to be solid, but now their performance has gone way down. My advice is stay away and go with Ava who is still a solid provider in the same location. Stay safe.
-
05-17-22 17:42 #19044Senior Member

Posts: 46Any pics of her?
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 16:42 #19043Senior Member

Posts: 64[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-17-22 16:35 #19042Senior Member

Posts: 81Non "pro"
So I am not sure how many have tired tinder. Recently meet this 20 yr old black female with thE FATTEST ass I have seen in a very long time. Tight body no real tits but she makes up for it. So wr talk turns out she's looking for help. We meet but I prefer to ger a room all in all she was nervous so she says it's her firs time meeting anyone. She is from thr south suburbs I stay in thr city I pay for the uber ride and hotel. She asked for 4. Is aid depending on how things went 3 would be my limit. I was putting in the ubers and room for 4 hours. So we finally meet she has a cute face about 5"3 we talk and get to know each other. She starts off with a BBBJ amazing skill funny when I told her to suck my balls thrn asked her to put both in her mouth she was attempting to put my cock and balls in her mouth hahaha. I did eat her out which she was hesitant to at first but I have some skills and it was noted by her. Finally wanted to see that amazing ass spun her around and began to fuck her doggy BB. Smart move? That ass was insane and the little head took over. Even when she rode I made her turn around I took some snaps since that's how we communicate I didn't want to give her my number. Before I finished I was in the moment and told her I was going to bust in her which she was ok with but then I quickly started using my brain pulled out and sprayed all over her ass. I am a SW and Parlor guy when I venture I have never spent this much before on a session. All in all with motel uber and her around 4. 50 ish maybe tad bit more. We were going to meet again she had a friend drive her I asked for a picture she was also 20 ans would be down for a good time for 2. Since she's turning 21 next month she wants to go all out and needs help she was looking for 4. We talk here and there through out the day and I may fork up 4 next time since I said I want to pop a few times. Now should I continue this little journey like I said not use to spending this type of money could I afford jt? Yes but just never have. I'm going from. 60 SW to 3-4 tight 20 year old.
-
05-17-22 11:39 #19041Senior Member

Posts: 300I wish I could tell you.
Yes, I know of a great one. It's by invitation only. I see many of the same customers, and it's a lengthy screening process. If one day, I can invite others, I will.
Originally Posted by SgtSlapaHoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 08:37 #19040Senior Member

Posts: 1620Then after that
She wanted you to learn how to fly, flap your wings and then stop in a cloud, put on a parachute and just drop in on the roof, knock twice (not three times) and then she would open the door below you! I mean WTF? Would it ever occur to these stupid d**b c* that enough is enough. We have the money, are on our way, not going to no show and then all of this on their end? Ok one is nice then she realizes the deposit is unlikely, good. Then pissed off that one is taking the time to set things up 3 hours in advance, in the real world (not theirs) that is just being respectful of her time and service and then oh stop, expose your self in your vehicle in a public place to possibly be seen by whoever that happens to pull out their phone and snap a pic and then what? I mean really, is there such a thing as a provider with a working mind?? Oh that's right. Dumber than a small box of rocks! Nevermind. Yes, I'll sit back down, shut the f**k up and not raise my hand so wildly in class again today! Stosh. Thanks for letting me rant as usual, fellas. Peace.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






