Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 26914
-
05-17-22 08:30 #19039Senior Member

Posts: 1620This isn't going
To be advertised in the pubic domain so imo like mentioned by some of the posts on this it would all be tight lipped and a circle of friends. I would venture this though-if one is not familiar with the terrain nor the people or at least one person that is involved I would say it's a definite pass! Way too risky imo. So again too good to be true is! Stosh.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 03:19 #19038Senior Member

Posts: 216Jules Short Notice
I messaged her last week on the way home from work and was able to get a time with her with just an hour notice. She also waived the deposit for me when I asked her nicely.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
I think I may have caught her on an off day because her BBBJ was on the toothy and dry side. She really put in the effort though and I was able to bust one out. Probably won't repeat personally but YMMV.
FYI it was buck sixty for half hour of cock worship with a lot of throat action, gland and sack massage, and multipop.
-
05-17-22 00:31 #19037Senior Member

Posts: 97Geez
This is why you go for the women who have many great reviews and have an outstanding website built (means she is serious). You avoid the BS.
Originally Posted by BtcCore
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 00:25 #19036Senior Member

Posts: 767Jules deposit
I didn't pay a deposit and wasn't asked. I wouldn't pay a deposit. She might just be jumping on that train. I think I texted her the day before because I had a limited window that I could go see her and told her that I would like to see her at whatever time the next day. We were 6 months into COVID and SO + kids working at home. Then I texted her about an hour before. So, all of this worked. When I texted her the first time, I started with a Hello Julia salutation and asked if I could ask some questions. That's how I learned about nothing below the waist in terms of contact with her body. I assume the respectful tone with a statement about my age and race helped. She's an educated woman and wanted to gab after the BBBJ was done. Hopefully this info is of some help.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 21:23 #19035Senior Member

Posts: 49Prob not going to find it here
The only time I've ever heard about a brothel is after they've been busted. I'm sure there are some somewhere but they're very tight lipped.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 21:22 #19034Senior Member

Posts: 41Brothel Houses
If these do exist in Chicago I haven't seen them discussed on this board. There are places like
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/services that in theory sound like that (down to the hot tub at one location) and agencies that have multiple girls at one location but at these spots you work with who you book. If I'm hearing you right you want to get into the door and have a buffet. The closest thing I've heard of are swinger parties but I haven't been myself.
-
05-16-22 20:31 #19033Senior Member

Posts: 223Houses?
Coming to Chicago on business soon. Does Chicagoland have any of the down-low brothel houses that are popping up in other cities? 15-20 girls, usually a couple of hot tubs, a pool, etc. Kind of like the Euro FKK clubs, either a la carte or inclusive? I've been to a couple in Florida and the East Coast. Seems like they are popping up in other cities. Given LEO monitoring, feel free to reach me by direct message. If you have details on a Chicago location, happy to trade for other cities.
-
05-16-22 20:05 #19032Senior Member

Posts: 80Yep, she is the same. She has a twitter listed with the same photos as in MA.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 18:30 #19031Senior Member

Posts: 1354So Mia at 262 is also this Mia?
Originally Posted by Rpark52
[View Original Post]
https://miaromero.escortbook.com/
Looks like it.
-
05-16-22 16:38 #19030Senior Member

Posts: 215Jules
She hit me with the deposit too. I don't her that I don't do deposits and thanked her for her time, and she immediately text me back saying that she can waive the deposit for me. I've still never been able to see her because she needs too much notice in advance. The last time I text her, she was upset that I wanted an appointment 3 hours later.
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
I've also had an issue with girls asking for ridiculous stuff after the appointment is already set up and I'm driving. Lotus near Midway asked me for a dick pic when I told her I was 5 minutes away. Like, there is no way I'm going to pull out my dick in a parking lot to take a picture.
-
05-16-22 12:28 #19029Senior Member

Posts: 146Mia
She's on SA as well. I've met her and she is real. Spinner body, tattoos, and super sweet. DFK, BBBJ, multiple pops. Not sure about CIM though. Although I would be fairly certain it's a possibility.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:55 #19028Senior Member

Posts: 233Not Uncommon
There've been a couple of girls in the past who've been listed on MA and worked independently. Most recently Ivy Marie. The ladies cast a wider net of clients if they work with a well-respected agency (or agencies) and independently. Can't blame them for any of that.
Originally Posted by Rpark52
[View Original Post]
Honestly, if they're well-known and well-reviewed and the agency doesn't seem to have issue with it, I don't see it as a red flag.
-
05-16-22 10:38 #19027Senior Member

Posts: 239Mia
That first review looks....not real. But the interesting part is that she has her own site *and* is working for MA.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:44 #19026Senior Member

Posts: 28Not bad for a LC girl
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/81698109
Started texting around 3 am on Monday morning. She responded right away. Set up was easy by text and did not need too much verification.
Located in a nice hotel in Oak brook. Clean room and safe area.
Pictures are not her (as expected) , but slim white girl with a cute face with a stripper body. Kind of a spinner, may be a 7/10. Clean, nice and smelling good!
She said that she's from Morris. Only did a half hour for 2. 5 , but not a clock watcher at all and I ended up staying for almost 45 minutes.
Met at the door in a red lingerie and introduction with a nice hug and kiss. She sat on my lap while I was on the couch and chatted for a little bit with my hands exploring her body.
As far as the activities go, started with LFK. She got rid of the lingerie and went on the knees with me sitting on the couch, undressed me, slipped the cover and did a CBJ which was good. I was not expecting BBJ and did not ask for it.
Moved to bed and more LFK, and then moved on to CG for a little while, followed by Mish with DFK during the course even though she said no tongue in the beginning, LOL, she was very warm and wet and felt really good! Then went to Doggy and finished! Went to the bathroom together and cleaned up! Overall, an experience I wouldn't regret!
I did not have high expectations but she is really good for a LC girl IMO.
-
05-16-22 08:14 #19025Senior Member

Posts: 1620Some good reading
And advice by the usual suspects! Some of this makes me wonder do these providers actually think we are that dumb? They must or why would they say things like "I need the money to pay the bill". What hotel, motel, stop and flop, day place, etc, etc, etc allows one to check into a room without the cash? Go buy a tent at wally world and find a park!! Now that I would believe, however they still have to pay for the tent prior to leaving wally! Also I don't have the rocks to do what some of you boyzz have pulled off! However, that said I do have to say how justified and funny that is to catch these dumb a** c*s so that they receive a taste of their own s**t. Revenge is so so sweet. Also agree they are turning tricks in the notel so what could they be leaving around that is actually theirs and worth anything? Great advice and fun reading. I wish some of you guys would hang over at the melrose thread as we barely get anything like this as it's pretty much dead over there. Except of course the dumb a** people texting on their phones and causing huge dangerous crashes like yesterday in the south bound lanes on heim near grandish or so. Stosh. Stay well and remember we wear many hats, however we are the good guys! Peace and out!











Reply With Quote





