The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 1324 1824 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 31084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18739
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    Got Dam! This is funny.
    I don't really agree with this because literally No AA could mean don't want to have them as clients.

    Also Independent could really mean Independent.

    Most Independent girls look down on girls who have pimps anyway.

  2. #18738

    Anytime Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    LOL appreciate it Macho Manny!
    Not a problem one bit my brother Ray there are only a few people I try to look out for and give a helping hand to and you are one of them. I follow the real ones who are on here to help each other out and stay safe. Appreciate you bud.

  3. #18737

    Judy real or fake

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/757303829832 Anybody TOFTT with this ad she said she want to make 2 k in one night with no room starting off. I would get her room if its real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skip judy.jpg‎  

  4. #18736

    Petite

    Petite: I have no ass, no tits, and no teeth because I mess with the monkey.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

  5. #18735
    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.
    Lmao LOL now mongers should copy this and pin it up where they can see it everyday maybe this will help them from paying higher and higher rates to these low level chicks LOL. Its not legal they can't demand more and more money if we don't pay they will go out of business just that simple. Yall gave the rabbits the guns its time to take them back. I don't know if all the fat parts was on point LOL but the rest of it is 100 percent legit thanks Bruh.

  6. #18734
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Good to see you Ray hope you been doing well and staying safe. Sammy posts on STG but pulls her ads fast and doesn't post a million times a day like some girls do. She is worth the visit and will be a much better experience for you than Courtney was if you stay persistent. She also definitely will not send you to a different house. Hope this helps and good luck with your pursuit.
    LOL appreciate it Macho Manny!

  7. #18733

  8. #18732
    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.
    Accurate AF!!

  9. #18731

    Her name is Kat / Chanel / Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    She quoted me qv120 hhr200 hr300. She is GFE BBBJ and cfs. She felt pretty good to me and got done with what I wanted but I also like them spinner types.

  10. #18730

    Now that is funny and true LOL

    Now that is funny and true LOL.

  11. #18729

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black..
    Great post. Nothing else to add. Mic drop.

  12. #18728

    Sammy Summers

    Finally caught up with Sammy again. She is a fun girl. She is only doing car dates at the moment which is not really my thing, but for her, I decided to green light it. Glad I did.

    Found a semi private spot in a mall parking lot. BBBJ, CG, K9.

    The adrenaline rush of cars driving by and pulling into the parking lot, made the experience really exciting. Good conversation before and after. She is definitely a pleaser.

  13. #18727

    Statement from working girl

    This may not count because you won't see this on an ad.

    Working girl to monger - "I will always make time for you" actually means "Thank you for the good reviews but I now have plenty of fuck buddies. Go the fuck away and find another girl."

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black..

  14. #18726
    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
    Got Dam! This is funny.

  15. #18725
    What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter96  [View Original Post]
    Times are tough so decided to venture out and find a new one to add to my list. She posts under several names so listed the all.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/818518915154

    Seen her three times now, each gets better. She's spinner for sure, but seems to have had some rough times. No handler seen, but still be careful.

    DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, multi positions all on the menu. More sensual than most out there, which is needed to get jr up and running.

    Will repeat in a pinch. Said she was splitting room with a girl friend, might have to see if both want to play together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape