Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 826 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 1326 1826 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18719

    Hope for the near future

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Tryst is my new go to for anything new. I do have 5 regulars that keep me occupied and thank goodness, because this hobby is absolutely terrible right now. Most of the sites are filled with junkies and or scammers.
    Charlotte and the surrounding area are quickly growing to the point that it will be more like Atlanta in 10 yrs. This is good and bad of course. Good side being that we will hopefully get some fresh talent that is of a higher caliber than what you see in many of the STG ads. At least, here is hoping. Knowing my luck I'll stroke out right as it starts to get good; hopefully with a young hot thing riding me to the grave!

  2. #18718
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or have any info on this one. Been posting a while but never sent any reports.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/144341798064
    I saw her at a apartment last year she was't using those pix the pix were way more flattering. It was a chick outside who more favored the pix I got happy then she came outside to get me and wow I wanted to leave. Went up stairs and she was rushing she did BBBJ some and got on her knees the box was ok but she was rushing I bust fast never contact her again.

  3. #18717

    Info

    Anyone seen or have any info on this one. Been posting a while but never sent any reports.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/144341798064

  4. #18716

    Sammy Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    You are a lucky man. Sammy is awesome and I know her screening is tough because she doesn't like seeing old geezers. She told me clearly she needs to have an attraction to you in order for her to enjoy the session. I fully understand.
    I'm glad she like me we had a awesome session but she's not all the hype I don't get it she just a average date like most. She a little skinny chick decent BBBJ tight stuff but she let ya pound long as she can. Hit me up several times I meant to go back but never made it and now she's being made into the best thing sense May West LOL I don't see the hype.

  5. #18715
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Is Becka her other name? The name in her post is shay and can't find a Becka.
    I saw her before and she went by Becka I didn't noticed name on ad these chicks loved to change names.

  6. #18714
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/116890500308 Saw Becka last week very good date pix are real she thick AF 100 qv none rushed went over a little bit know problem not a clock watcher. BBBJ was good some DT made her gag a little bit put on condom did mesh perfect fit she respond great wit the moans. Put her in doggy and she tighten up with even louder moans. Will repeat great time. And yes some demon marks but like I always say most of them are demonic some just don't have marks bc they smoke it on foil. She is good people and gives your money worth. As always YMMV you must keep in mine with providers they are women still human and if they don't like you for what ever reason you won't have as good of a date as someone she likes. So try to be upbeat and friendly when meeting them just my 2 cents.
    Is Becka her other name? The name in her post is shay and can't find a Becka.

  7. #18713
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Tjtjtjall, you at it again? LOL!

    Pcw, Was it car play? Interested on hearing about the setup. I have done my share of car dates but not all girls are ready and sometimes they will not do FS.

    Ty!
    I can confirm she will take the nut while you make those round cheeks clap for an up charge.

    I can also verify that one person posting he has seen her / passed her screening has definitely, with 100% certainty, never seen her.

  8. #18712

    Sexxxi Jessi 2022?

    Does anyone have an update on Sexxxi Jessi? Is she worth seeing or not? Her pics are tempting.

    7049808XXX.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ndent/46347046

  9. #18711
    Hey TjtjtJall is this some of your work?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sammy recently. If you haven't and you can get through it is still a great experience. Just a heads up there is a bun in the oven. Probably a plus for some and a minus for others.

    Stay safe.

  10. #18710
    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sammy recently. If you haven't and you can get through it is still a great experience. Just a heads up there is a bun in the oven. Probably a plus for some and a minus for others.

    Stay safe.
    Tjtjtjall, you at it again? LOL!

    Pcw, Was it car play? Interested on hearing about the setup. I have done my share of car dates but not all girls are ready and sometimes they will not do FS.

    Ty!

  11. #18709

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sammy recently. If you haven't and you can get through it is still a great experience. Just a heads up there is a bun in the oven. Probably a plus for some and a minus for others..
    You are a lucky man. Sammy is awesome and I know her screening is tough because she doesn't like seeing old geezers. She told me clearly she needs to have an attraction to you in order for her to enjoy the session. I fully understand.

  12. #18708

    Sammy


  13. #18707
    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sammy recently. If you haven't and you can get through it is still a great experience. Just a heads up there is a bun in the oven. Probably a plus for some and a minus for others.

    Stay safe.
    Link please?

  14. #18706
    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sammy recently. If you haven't and you can get through it is still a great experience. Just a heads up there is a bun in the oven. Probably a plus for some and a minus for others.

    Stay safe.
    I also saw her last week but failed to report back due to Travel. Yes she is pregnant but same services were offered. No complaints. YMMV as always but she was great as usual.

  15. #18705

    Sammy

    Saw Sammy recently. If you haven't and you can get through it is still a great experience. Just a heads up there is a bun in the oven. Probably a plus for some and a minus for others.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape