Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 24541
-
05-20-22 12:15 #14131Senior Member

Posts: 371I caught that too
She has 1 pic of a gun on her leg. The other is a cropped pic of her brandishing a gun. Also her bf got the stone cold face, very inviting LOL.
Originally Posted by Rohrschak
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 11:21 #14130Senior Member

Posts: 289Bree (Brooklyn park one, not the Crofton)
She's not in Brooklyn park these days but I think that was where she was when first discussed in here.
She's looking for some suitors, pm me and I can give details. She is still preggo, which I know some do you guys like.
-
05-20-22 10:24 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 60Not at all
She literally has a picture of her with a gun strapped to her leg. You're not paranoid.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 10:26 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 83Lily Sweet
She was an amazing fuck. I hit her starfish with such vigor she queefed the entire time.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 07:56 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 2270Baltimore and surrounding areas gets very few independent Asians.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
The last one was lily sweet who has relocated to LA.
https://tryst.link/escort/lily-sweet
-
05-19-22 06:03 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 195Call me paranoid but it also sounds like a way to get robbed as well.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 21:50 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 51Disappointment
So. I've been in this game for awhile. I was more into the game when Backpage was around but dabble occasionally. I can really see why the Baltimore area has its slim pickings of actual quality ladies.
So about a month ago I was browsing STG and I noticed an ad of a girl who I actually kicked it with back in the day. She never posted online until about 3 months before BP shutdown but I actually met her randomly on Facebook. Haven't seen her in over 4 years. Lost touch. I tried texting calling her number for about two weeks. I'm like WTF. I know she's a greedy girl who never turns down a date. I finally find her profile on Facebook again. I'm telling her I've been trying what's good remember me etc.
Long story short the girl says she was carjacked and forced with a deadly weapon. She says this got her back out of the game again and she's done for good. I even said with a person you had good history with and she says sex is far from her head right now.
So here we go again. Slim picking crackhead girls posting in Baltimore. No real talent. I guess I really need to stay with the AMPs just to make sure I don't get caught all the way fucked up out here. More power to you guys seeing these girls at these shady ass hotels / parts of Baltimore. I ain't trying to die for wanting to bust a nut.
-
05-18-22 21:12 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 557I have tried to help him. He is a fairly young newbie and he seems to be very shy. He does have yellow fever. He will take an Asian lady who is older or younger as long as she is still "attractive". I always hate "attractive", because yours, mine and his definition of "attractive" are most likely all a little different. He has went to a few places where the HE is not guaranteed, but many guys do get a HE. I do not believe he has ever got "lucky" and got a HE. He just needs to pull the trigger and get his feet wet even if the lady is not as "attractive" as he likes. Once he has some fun it will calm his nerves and he will figure out what to do in the future.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:36 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 212Scarlett and Guy. Not really
After I saw your note and checked out the ad, I was interested. Inquired about getting together and was told that she sees guys and he's there the whole time but doesn't get involved. So you get to pay premium pricing to be ogled by someone that doesn't pitch in? No thanks.
Originally Posted by WangusMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 19:02 #14122Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks
Thanks shooter for the review. I like MILF with great bbj service so this is really good, too bad safety is #1 for me, I just cannot pull the trigger on this one.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 14:41 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 85Brenda?
Ever get an answer on this? I almost pulled the trigger, but wanted to check the guide to find and manage expectations. Can't find shit.
Originally Posted by Revvoctolot
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 12:48 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 84Scarlett / couple
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81768579
Texted these guys to try and set up something. The boyfriend is the one who answered and is running the show. Got quoted $$. 5 for the hour which I thought was ridiculous, seems like the menu is also fairly limited. I declined the offer.
-
05-18-22 10:24 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 31Strawberry Blonde
Finally got to see her. Place is private residence with plenty of parking and no one else around who's pay any attention. She quoted me $80/ hhr and $150/ hr all inclusive. Got there she met me at the door wearing jeans and a shirt. Nothing special. She's not a looker but body looked good so I continued.
Originally Posted by TallDC
[View Original Post]
Once inside things turned very business like. Donation up front and directed me to sit on the couch. She removed her shirt, but left bra on. Proceeded with a bbj, which I found satisfying. I undid her bra and played with smallish breasts (not good at sizing).
After a few min I told her I wanted to play with more of her and that's when the story changed. She informed me that the $80 was for bbj only and that $120 was for "more". (Not sure about the price change. LOL. At this point I'm like, okay let's stay with this $80 package. She continues and not much longer I finish. The finish was more HJ than anything else. Cleanup was one wet wipe as she scrambled to put her bra and shirt back on. And quickly rushed me out the door.
So here's the thing. Location wise is good for me and I think establishing a relationship will help. But definitely felt some buyers remorse leaving there. Yet planning to return too. She does have restricted hours, but that worked for me. She claims to be fairly new to this and is trying to establish some clientele. Customer service training would help.
-
05-18-22 10:20 #14118Senior Member

Posts: 197Great advice but.
Unfortunately a waste. Look at the guys post history. Zero discussion of anyone he's actually seen, just post after post begging for information while giving back literally nothing, and shooting down the recs he gets if he feels the women might not be attractive enough for his standards or pamper him during the experience.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
At this point either the yellow fever is terminal or he's an immigration agent tasked with tracking down Asian sex workers and just wants us to do his homework for him.
To contribute: Saw Mystique again. It's been a few months but I've been seeing her for a few years now. She's one of the only girls I've seen that has been consistently friendly, well groomed, engaging and just overall quality from the beginning. Absolutely zero drama, not submissive but will do most anything I ask without complaint, never half asses it and never plays phone or text tag. Her reliability and consistency are a miracle around here, one of the few remaining bright spots in the area IMHO.
-
05-18-22 09:28 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 51Asians
Just look on stg, there are agencies posting there on the reg.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





