Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 746 796 1196 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14116

    Any asians?

    Quote Originally Posted by LexMar  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everyone. That is not the type of asian attention you want. Nina and her associates are not safe. You will get interupted and intimidated within minutes of placing your donation down.
    Are there any asians you know at all that are legit?

  2. #14115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    If you're too scared then go to a place that is safe. The AMP's in Greenbelt are all safe places to go. You don't have to know what you're doing. Just book it as if you're going to get a massage. The provider will guide things along so long as you don't make them nervous. Here's how it works.

    -Get an hour massage ($60-70) and ask for a tableshower. They'll play around with your stuff a little. Definitely let them know you like that.

    -When you get back to the room, they will massage your back. If they accidentally rub against your junk, encourage it. Tell her it feels good.

    -If she stands by your head and rubs her body into your hands, rub back. She'll probably be wearing lingerie, so squeeze her ass.

    -She'll flip you over and ask you want you want. Don't act confused. If you want everything (CBJ and CFS), just say you want everything. They'll ask for a tip. Expect to pay up to $200 for just the tip. If you know what you're doing, it's $140, but for your first time, make it easy on yourself, skip the negotiation and be prepared to pay 200.

    -Enjoy.

    I know people in this forum are going to be annoyed with over paying, but if it brings you a little comfort and avoids anxiety, then pay for it.
    Good tips. You could also bring your own cover so there is no question on what you want. Just take it out after the flip.

  3. #14114

    Anyone have info on this gal

    Anyone got info on this girl? Good and the bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220517-221047_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #14113
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Pretty college girl nicole / maggie with the baby Anyone dated her in the past few months? Last time I saw her she couldn't take the D. Haven't reached out since. Want to know if it was a one off event and worth another try.
    Was wondering the same thing. Saw her back in 2019 and she was great.

  5. #14112
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Pretty college girl nicole / maggie with the baby Anyone dated her in the past few months? Last time I saw her she couldn't take the D. Haven't reached out since. Want to know if it was a one off event and worth another try.
    Was wondering the same thing. I saw her early on and had a good experience.

  6. #14111
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    Yeah, you really want to stay away from that one buddy.

  7. #14110

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    I agree with everyone. That is not the type of asian attention you want. Nina and her associates are not safe. You will get interupted and intimidated within minutes of placing your donation down.

  8. #14109

    Play it safe

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    If you're too scared then go to a place that is safe. The AMP's in Greenbelt are all safe places to go. You don't have to know what you're doing. Just book it as if you're going to get a massage. The provider will guide things along so long as you don't make them nervous. Here's how it works.

    -Get an hour massage ($60-70) and ask for a tableshower. They'll play around with your stuff a little. Definitely let them know you like that.

    -When you get back to the room, they will massage your back. If they accidentally rub against your junk, encourage it. Tell her it feels good.

    -If she stands by your head and rubs her body into your hands, rub back. She'll probably be wearing lingerie, so squeeze her ass.

    -She'll flip you over and ask you want you want. Don't act confused. If you want everything (CBJ and CFS), just say you want everything. They'll ask for a tip. Expect to pay up to $200 for just the tip. If you know what you're doing, it's $140, but for your first time, make it easy on yourself, skip the negotiation and be prepared to pay 200.

    -Enjoy.

    I know people in this forum are going to be annoyed with over paying, but if it brings you a little comfort and avoids anxiety, then pay for it.

  9. #14108
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Heh heh, I hear you. Your yeoman's work is well appreciated. I was just giving you a little grief because I was sensing some dumpster shaming. We should celebrate the dumpster, LOL. Objective of many on the forum is the pursuit of the dumpster. Doesn't seem necessary to demean the girls for doing what we want and pay them to do. Let's be realistic, it's part of what makes them popular. If you have other reasons you avoid Bri, that's fair, I get it. If your looking for non-dumpster girls, come down to the Tysons area in VA. An attractive, thin, younger, working girl who offers even BBBJ under 200 hh is more rare than a blue unicorn down here, ugh. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks BMAX. Appreciate the kind words and compliments. But as you well know, I'm a straight shooter and not a bullshitter. I tell it the way it is. The cum dumpster reference was more / less my failed attempt at humor basically trying to convey the point of if a girl is letting a provider go bareback and raw, she is doing it for other mongers as well. I know from first hand and personal experiences a lot of these chicks love playing mind games and telling the monger "how special they are" and "they are the only ones hitting it raw" and blah, blah, blah. They basically tell you what you want to hear. Their one and only concern is parting you from your hard earned money. LOL.

  10. #14107

    Don't go unless you want get attacked

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    Stay away, pimps come in between session and throw you out and get robbed. Save your ASx.

  11. #14106
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    That Asian lady known as Nina goes by Aubrey now.
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to

  12. #14105

    Pop pop caton ave

    Don't go rodeway on caton Ave some shooting happened there.

  13. #14104

    Nina aka Aubrey aka fillipino goddess

    That Asian lady known as Nina goes by Aubrey now.

  14. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    She was doing 100 just last week. So I'm sure the rate negotiable.
    Nah she's good she's small.

  15. #14102
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    I have seen girls who are popular and have open menu. Hell, I've done of my fair share of initial write-ups on a lot of them on both here and EB. (I. E. TOFTT). And normally I quit seeing them once they go downhill like the way Bree has. I understand my selection might be limited but it is what it is I suppose. No harm, No foul BMAX!
    Heh heh, I hear you. Your yeoman's work is well appreciated. I was just giving you a little grief because I was sensing some dumpster shaming. We should celebrate the dumpster, LOL. Objective of many on the forum is the pursuit of the dumpster. Doesn't seem necessary to demean the girls for doing what we want and pay them to do. Let's be realistic, it's part of what makes them popular. If you have other reasons you avoid Bri, that's fair, I get it. If your looking for non-dumpster girls, come down to the Tysons area in VA. An attractive, thin, younger, working girl who offers even BBBJ under 200 hh is more rare than a blue unicorn down here, ugh. Keep up the good work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape