Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 2208
-
05-17-22 23:24 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 86Charlie is the man
Charlie, don't let one rotten apple spoil the bunch. Most people greatly appreciate what you provide. To this thread, Charlie's intel is on point so let's not ruin the community on this. Knowledge is power, especially when rate hikes seem to be happening and service is always hit or miss anyways.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 23:23 #1397Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Too funny!
But true! He's treated like a pariah. Don't forget, he's mongering because the only game he's got is in his wallet! LOL!
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 22:37 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 383Hey, this doesn't have to be a flare up. I made a tongue in cheek yet serious suggestion to go partition his shilling on a separate thread. At now over 70, semi-retired with decades in the craft under my belt do you know what kind of Intel I relied on? My own. And I didn't go Bob Guccione it on the Internet to flag the fuzz. With his frequency don't tell me he's not shilling. Are you guys crazy? Look at a few posts down where he's reprimanding how exactly to lay down the cash and it what amounts. I must be some sort of Einstein that I figured all that out on my own without someone providing me INTEL.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:53 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 754Pretty Sure
If this guy has an issue with OFCharlie's post then he's probably the only one who does. Charlie is a great contributor of solid information here which is more than we can say for 90% of the guys here.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:34 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 336Keep at it
I get tons of messages asking for info (at least 10-15 in the past 2 weeks) and then get no follow up reviews afterwards. Somebody has to post something LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:21 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 383Now, the Ignore List is good advice. Thanks. But I do think you should have a separate thread. Your level of presence is not normal.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:15 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 1712Ignore List
Why don't you add me to your ignore list?
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
But if this is what the majority of people feel about me and my posts, then I will stop sharing pics. You guys are in your own going forward. Don't come to me for recommendation or pics anymore if this is what I get in return for providing intel. Oh well.
-
04-29-22 12:09 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 55Burner resource
MySudo app. You have to pay for it, but it's truly zero-knowledge on the app end. I've been using it for several years.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 10:13 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 226I had seen those warnings before. Maybe I just let it go too long, but I thought it just meant that you might lose your number, not that the account would get shut down.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 00:43 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 59Kinda wish more girls used signal and telegram, feel like only agencies use them. They use proton mail so you would expect them to also want to use a secure messaging app.
-
04-28-22 23:20 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 246Wow. I've used TextNow for literally nothing except messaging providers and Sugar Babies for years and never had any trouble from them. Plenty of explicit questions / offers, discussions of dollar amounts, and nudes received. I know they claim to kill your number if you don't send at least one message every 30 days or something like that, so I wonder if that's what got you kicked off.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 11:58 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 226I was using TextNow but when I recently tried to access it, it told me that the account and number were no longer available because of violating their terms of use. Looking at my usage, I guess it was obvious I was talking to providers, but I didn't do anything explicitly prohibited in their terms. My guess is that a bot flagged the conversations as "bad usage" so they closed down my account.
Originally Posted by BeechNut79
[View Original Post]
So, I'm looking for a new "burner" app. In PMs with another member, he said he had been using the app actually called Burner for a long time. I checked that out, and it requires you to verify your cell number by typing in a validation code that they text to you. Once you do that, you have to sign up for a monthly or annual plan. Their terms also state that they will share convos, etc with LEO if asked. I guess the guy who suggested Burner has been using it long enough that he has free and unverified usage which doesn't appear to be available to new users.
Any other suggestions for "burner" apps?
-
04-28-22 05:01 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 59Does anyone know if the burner app works with Wechat. I have read that google voice can get the Wechat account banned so curious if. I can use an app.
-
04-27-22 22:59 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 1172I've seen some issues with Hushed that I forgot. Sometimes if you are sent text and image in the same message, the image doesn't show.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Sometimes if you are sent text and a link in the same message, the link doesn't work.
-
04-27-22 18:04 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 1620That is too funny!
I was just reading online where some dude out on the west coast got his plate repossessed as it was some slang slur (I forget in what regard though). The only thing I can think of is that with the pandemic and all it fell through the cracks. When I renewed my little scoot tag a few weeks ago I went over and took a look at the vanities. I had a vanity on my big ride when I used to drive nice cars, however don't do or need that image any longer in my seasoned citizen years. They do mention on the state site that they reserve the right to repo a plate if it's questionable in their opinion. The only thing I can think of when a brown plate is mentioned and if it was an illinois tag it might have been an antique plate or even an extended antique plate which lets one drive around more. If that plate is real though I thing some do gooder will wreck havoc on the dudes fun and snap a pic on their phone and send it to the secretary of state. Citizens arrest citizens arrest! Ok barney calm down. Ya know since cell phones with cameras came out everyone is a wannabe cop! Imo- they can do their own job. Unless it involves my person I could care less what else goes on with these little harmless situations.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




