Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 2209
-
04-27-22 18:04 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 1620That is too funny!
I was just reading online where some dude out on the west coast got his plate repossessed as it was some slang slur (I forget in what regard though). The only thing I can think of is that with the pandemic and all it fell through the cracks. When I renewed my little scoot tag a few weeks ago I went over and took a look at the vanities. I had a vanity on my big ride when I used to drive nice cars, however don't do or need that image any longer in my seasoned citizen years. They do mention on the state site that they reserve the right to repo a plate if it's questionable in their opinion. The only thing I can think of when a brown plate is mentioned and if it was an illinois tag it might have been an antique plate or even an extended antique plate which lets one drive around more. If that plate is real though I thing some do gooder will wreck havoc on the dudes fun and snap a pic on their phone and send it to the secretary of state. Citizens arrest citizens arrest! Ok barney calm down. Ya know since cell phones with cameras came out everyone is a wannabe cop! Imo- they can do their own job. Unless it involves my person I could care less what else goes on with these little harmless situations.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 12:57 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 808Get it while it's there.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 12:49 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 668License Plate
The other day I was driving through Elgin and I noticed a plate BBBJ** with the ** being 2 numbers. I don't remember the numbers but I do remember the BBBJ. Hilarious! It was a brown plate which could have been a specialty plate from Illinois but I don't think so. Couldn't read the state as it was covered up by the license plate holder. How did that get through the screeners at the DMV? Now which one of us is going out to renew a plate and make it that?
B.
-
04-26-22 23:25 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 103You can also install a Burner app on your regular phone.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 14:34 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 1620Agreed
Also look into simple mobile which is really the same thing. I have one on my real phone that has two sim cards. I set up the simple mobile number without any real info and created an "account" with a "name" and "email". As far as getting the sim and loading the card monthly I use dollar g as they have better card deals than the big red t store does imo. Have not had any problems with this service and really if I didn't need a real number for my business I would also use simple mobile for that as well. cash for everything of course and dollar g does have specials on phones if you need that as well. shop on a saturday and save five bucks on the phone itself.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 21:52 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 1354I've been using a TracFone for years without any issues. No personal info to activate and you buy the cards to load minutes. Target should have them.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 14:32 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 84LOL. I realize now that the third part of my question was pretty dumb. I guess it wouldn't make much sense to "launder" money through an illegitimate business like a tug joint.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 14:23 #1377Banned Member

Posts: 4190Right on Sam!!
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:33 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 5561. 10+ years ago you found so many EMPs in the NW suburbs, and one by one they went away. Last year I posted about how recruiters in NYC are advertising for Euros to come to their city and make a lot of money. They're probably right, but I'm still pissed. The fact of the matter is that when immigrants from Europe show up in Chicago, they already know what sort of neighborhoods to settle in and which to avoid. For instance, you have friends in Ukraine, running from the Russians. Are you going to tell them to look for housing in Englewood, or the area around Chicago and Western Ave. ?
2. It's a shadowy world that makes these arrangements. But I've known quite a few Chinese MTs who came here on their own, no triad needed.
3. The dead ones are usually occupied by one or two grandmas, who have been put through the dick ringer so many times they can't remember, and are grateful for any two or three guys who wander into their graveyard AMP for a massage and a handy with their eyes closed.
There is a great seen from the movie Bugsy, about the mobster Bugsy Siegel and the beginning of the Las Vegas we know. During WW2 he makes a stop at a run down gambling join, and closes it down because his girlfriend thinks the place is a disgrace. His henchman says the place still provided a steady stream of income to his bosses back east, who will be pissed. Lesson learned, even a disgraceful place can earn.
As for money laundering. Through friends of mine, I happen to know that certain Asian communities do not use normal channels to get money home. Instead of Western Union or a bank transfer, they go to a guy at an Asian food store who for a fee will take their money and with a phone call make it available in the home country. Or they put together these 4' x 4' "care" packages, filled with every damn thing like clothes and shoes and food and toys and vitamin pills and whatever, wrapped in two rolls of duck tape, picked up by the same guys at the Asian food store and put on a freighter home. What's in those 4' x 4' boxes, hidden inside the shoe? Oh, look at that, lots of Benjamin Franklin portraits.
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:57 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 103Language
I am not always up on the shorthand terms. What does MAX 80 or Max 70 mean?
-
04-25-22 11:24 #1374Banned Member

Posts: 443Burner Phone
Looking to get a burner phone. The apps might raise some suspicion with my S / O.
Burner I can hide easily.
How does one get a burner phone. I know I can go to Walmart. But to activate it do you need give your info? How much info.
I thought I can buy one with cash and have the store activate for me.
TIA.
Rook.
-
04-25-22 11:15 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 808Whatever illegal business you're in I guarantee you're getting less police attention than old asian ladies doing tug jobs on married men before they go home to their wives. So no, I doubt someone would be stupid enough to launder money though an AMP.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 10:09 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 989New Warsaw
Milwaukee Avenue was known as The Polish Broadway historically and a lot of them migrated further NW over the years.
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 09:10 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 300My 2 cents
In order for money to be laundered, it must be run through a business, taxes paid on that money, a fee to the launderer paid, and then returned to the original person / organization who wanted it cleaned. In short, money laundering probably isn't happening at most spas. What may happen is spas may launder money through other businesses in Chinatown. Think about a well established restaurant, or retail store. As for the gang issue, no, most providers are quite independent, and the smart ones are already filthy rich.
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
As for EMP, they're more popular among older white people who don't like Asian women.
-
04-25-22 00:55 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 84Territories, money laundering, and gangs
So, I'm certainly not a veteran monger like some of you on this forum (only about 4 years). I was hoping you could enlighten me on some things I noticed.
1. While Asian MP's (ie Chinese) are ubiquitous, it seems like Euro MP's are all located on the north side (and I mean really north, like Northbrook and Arlington Heights). Why is that? I know the EMP scene is pretty much dead (*sigh* I started this hobby too late), but even when it was not, it seemed to be very limited. You're telling me there was no demand in the Naperville area for such establishments?
2. Are most of the Asian MP's linked to the Chinese Triads? I'm guessing they arrange for the girls' immigration in exchange for them "working off" the debt.
3. Some of the MP's seem so dead, I can't help but think they are fronts for money laundering for said gangs. It seems hard to believe they could keep the lights open otherwise. This would explain why low and poor service places stay open.











Reply With Quote






