The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27160

    Does anyone know if she's legit?

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/me...scorts/2755100

    Do any of y'all know if she is real? Going by Lakynn.

  2. #27159
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterlin  [View Original Post]
    I had been both in call and out calls with her two years ago, all were good and no drama except sometimes some delay.

    Just got shocked and feel sorry to hear about her story in 2021, what a beautiful lady once being! To be fair, she never let me down before, so if someone had seen her recently, please share experience and gave her an accurate update, I do like to see her if still legit.
    I saw her twice around the end of 2020/ early 2021. First time was just ok, but she was definitely distracted. Couldn't exactly tell if she was on something or not, but then she got frantic at the end of our visit saying someone had stolen $200 from her. She politely asked if she could check my pockets to which I agreed. I had used cash app and never carry cash anyways so I wasn't concerned.

    Second time I saw her she asked for $ for a QV. I made it clear I only wanted a BBBJ as I was short on time. Right before I got there she raised the price to $. 30. I said fuck it since I was already there. Got to the hotel and saw a few people walking out of the room. Looked more like friends than management, though. This experience was worse, though. Way more distracted and definitely on something. This time about 5 or 6 minutes into BBBJ she stops and pulls out a cover. I told I only wanted a BJ and she said she doesn't do CIM. Ultimately covered up and finished with an underwhelming CBJ and left.

    Needless to say, won't ever repeat.

  3. #27158

    Thanks for the king!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she is still using some of my pictures. Those were taken in November of 2020 and I haven't seen her since then. Am friends with her on Facebook and we talk sometimes. I offer no opinion on her current situation. She always treated me like a king. I have no idea about her at the present time and no plans in the future.
    I had been both in call and out calls with her two years ago, all were good and no drama except sometimes some delay.

    Just got shocked and feel sorry to hear about her story in 2021, what a beautiful lady once being! To be fair, she never let me down before, so if someone had seen her recently, please share experience and gave her an accurate update, I do like to see her if still legit.

  4. #27157

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    This Bailey fits your description but she posted an ad today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81921379
    Glad to see she is still using some of my pictures. Those were taken in November of 2020 and I haven't seen her since then. Am friends with her on Facebook and we talk sometimes. I offer no opinion on her current situation. She always treated me like a king. I have no idea about her at the present time and no plans in the future.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bailey-usa-superspreader.jpg‎  

  5. #27156

    This is the different Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    This Bailey fits your description but she posted an ad today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81921379
    This is another Bailey, the more popular yet in trouble now Bailey, she is posting every day, but senior mongers warning that she is in trouble of drugs and LEO, so at your own risk. But I did also seen her in calls in 2019, and experience was good then, but prefer the other Bailey as less drug issue.

  6. #27155

    Good for her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    There was a Bailey very popular around here, back then. This one also did incalls. May be the best natural tits I have ever seen. Kind of quiet. Glock did a photo shoot on her a few years ago. But this Bailey recently had a baby and living with it's dad, and out of the business. Seems very happy and settled. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th 2021. LOL.
    Glad to hear about this! Good for her! I remember that she did offer in call, in a residential area in Collierville but I never be there. The last time I saw her, she was at inconvenient days, so offered BBJCIM, which is best I ever had! She said she was studying nurse hope she did, just curious often these girls claiming to be nurse later, is it true that many nurses have been hobby ladies.

  7. #27154

    Not exactly out of the business

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    There was a Bailey very popular around here, back then. This one also did incalls. May be the best natural tits I have ever seen. Kind of quiet. Glock did a photo shoot on her a few years ago. But this Bailey recently had a baby and living with it's dad, and out of the business. Seems very happy and settled. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th 2021. LOL.
    This Bailey fits your description but she posted an ad today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81921379

  8. #27153

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterlin  [View Original Post]
    There was a lovely outcall Bailey around 2018 and 2019, usually on time and easy to schedule, only do outcall. Had seen her multiple times but lost contact after early 2020, not sure if she is still posting, or has enough regular, but do want to see her again, Any contact info possible? Much appropriated!
    There was a Bailey very popular around here, back then. This one also did incalls. May be the best natural tits I have ever seen. Kind of quiet. Glock did a photo shoot on her a few years ago. But this Bailey recently had a baby and living with it's dad, and out of the business. Seems very happy and settled. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th 2021. LOL.

  9. #27152

    60's child

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean by "flower power. ".
    Looks pathetic on a 50 year old.

  10. #27151
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Seems like somebody is posting on her Instagram and Facebook, and they're making it sound like she's passed away, anybody heard anything?
    She just posted again today on listcrawler. So she appears to be ok.

  11. #27150

    Outcall Bailey

    There was a lovely outcall Bailey around 2018 and 2019, usually on time and easy to schedule, only do outcall. Had seen her multiple times but lost contact after early 2020, not sure if she is still posting, or has enough regular, but do want to see her again, Any contact info possible? Much appropriated!

  12. #27149

    Flower power?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 years ago. Flower power and all. That looks cute on a 23 year old, not so much on a 50 year old.
    Not sure what you mean by "flower power. ".

  13. #27148

    One and done

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago. Completely forgot to report the post. I agree that she is a beautiful curvy woman. I like curvy women and spinners, just depends on my mood. She was easy to talk to and I was immediately comfortable from the moment I walked in. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did which always makes it exponentially more fun. I will totally repeat.
    Saw her 2 years ago. Flower power and all. That looks cute on a 23 year old, not so much on a 50 year old.

  14. #27147

    Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9014604540

    You are correct about the pictures. She looks so much better in person.
    I saw her a week ago. Completely forgot to report the post. I agree that she is a beautiful curvy woman. I like curvy women and spinners, just depends on my mood. She was easy to talk to and I was immediately comfortable from the moment I walked in. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did which always makes it exponentially more fun. I will totally repeat.

  15. #27146

    Jeni (Good Link)

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9014604540

    You are correct about the pictures. She looks so much better in person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape