Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 31820
-
05-17-22 10:25 #27110Senior Member

Posts: 170I see a lot of people asking about unverified ladies lately.
If you haven't given this gem a shot, you are sorely missing out.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/81768974/9014604540
Originally Posted by MrTipswell
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 09:27 #27109Senior Member

Posts: 391Agree. Both Raven and Taylor are beautiful ladies. Quite a few rules for both, but if you want something with no worry about location or people around or other issues, and just want good traditional sex, they are worth the pricy visit.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 07:03 #27108Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes, Chloe is legit
Yes, She is legit, she replied message timely and no drama, decent place near wolf chase, the picture is accurate, good altitude. Recommend.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 23:56 #27107Senior Member

Posts: 113Dallas based
They may visit Jackson but they are based in Dallas.
Originally Posted by Greg79
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 23:26 #27106Senior Member

Posts: 109Jackson?
Were these the two that would come in from Jackson?
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 15:25 #27105Senior Member

Posts: 106Anybody seen this lady
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81732661#.
Had a little conversation with her. Can't seem to find reviews. Any help would be appreciated.
-
05-15-22 19:42 #27104Senior Member

Posts: 320I've seen her before
I've seen her before in the past, her and her friend Taylor travel and will come here every now and then, I've seen them both, both are super fun and down to earth, they both get really wet and are super tight, especially raven, but they're not cheap though.
Originally Posted by Kjt2021
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 20:25 #27103Regular Member

Posts: 2Ravenk
Has anyone seen https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.
-
05-14-22 18:48 #27102Senior Member

Posts: 93Scammer heads up
This one is pretending to be Laura from Indianapolis. Unfortunately for the scammer, I just moved from indy and I know Laura. Avoid. Cashapp scam.
Last 4 3619.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81609394
-
05-12-22 15:15 #27101Senior Member

Posts: 114Wolfchase
Second one wants 4.$$ w CBJ. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Batfishb
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 13:05 #27100Senior Member

Posts: 100Chloe 1st one
I've seen Chloe a few times she's real and legit kinda tall nice tits and is ok with CG think she is ok with Bbj but it's all covered from there really pricey for the service but for the area and not the worst she is really nice though decent personality little shy but tight and wet definitely overcharges though.
Originally Posted by Batfishb
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:47 #27099Senior Member

Posts: 363Wolfchase ads all 3
I tried the first one several times. Never got one answer. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.
Originally Posted by GenioDan
[View Original Post]
The second one, damnilious! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412 great looking blond. Interested but who is the black chick at the bottom?
The third one is legit too. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412 but don't bother. Doesn't look like pictures at all. I wanted to jump off the balcony. If you try it you will regret it.
-
05-12-22 12:02 #27098Senior Member

Posts: 2542White (Gawd Dam)!
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...2d0bccdacc394f
I had a recent visit White and here are my thoughts. First, she won't be for some of you because she's a safe provider, covered everything. She's not GFE, so for those of you that need that, you can stop reading.
For those that are more the what that P like and not what that mouth do, what's up LOL. She can be difficult to reach but if you do reach her, I think you will be pleased. Her incall is in a popular part of town and she uses the standard 2 call system. She requires a photo prior to the 1st meeting. Generally I don't like doing that but a serious hobbyist that I'm friends with had already told me that she was a pretty good date, so I sent her my ugly mug.
It still took a few days for our schedules to match and once they did, off I we. Because it was very early in the morning, she wasn't all dolled up, but once she was naked and I saw the 2 star tattoos, I didn't care. She asked me how I wanted her and I told her and it was off to the races. The other hobbyist told me how wet she gets and NO lies there!! She was fairly snug and got really wet quickly. The thing about her that turned this old boy on was the sound that she makes, kinda like a whimper but it was so sexy to me. Usually during sessions I have to stop a few times to add more lube to the condom, but this time, only once. We went through several positions and I was just pleased to have a woman that was responsive. It was a good day for the fo incher so I just stopped when I knew time was getting short, but I wasn't through with that P by a long shot.
All in all I had a great visit. Did I enjoy the P, hell yeah, but I've reached the age that a connection is just as important to me. So many of these ladies have someone in their ear telling them to get them in and out, screw anything else. But she is a very chill, very comfortable in her skin type and I found her very personable. Her pics are a bit of glamour shot photos BUT I would still notice her if I was out and about and saw her. I can usually tell when I click with a woman rather quickly and this one is regular material for me. No, she's not GFE, but she is what I value in visits.
Photos like I said are fairly accurate, attractive and a nice size. Rates: $ qv, $.50 hhr, $$hr, but she prefers hhr visits. BBT out.
-
05-12-22 09:14 #27097Senior Member

Posts: 270The top 2 are legit. Do not know about the last one.
Originally Posted by Batfishb
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 08:49 #27096Senior Member

Posts: 163Wolfchase Area!
So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:
1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.
2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.
3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.











Reply With Quote





