Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27110
    I see a lot of people asking about unverified ladies lately.

    If you haven't given this gem a shot, you are sorely missing out.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/81768974/9014604540

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about Jeni yesterday.
    ...

    My requirements met: nice, clean private incall, great back massage, my mind was thoroughly blown after.

    My expectations greatly exceeded: absolutely gorgeous curvaceous body, beautiful face, with a lot of careful effort to look, smell and feel her best. Her posted picks do not do her justice. Personality and my comfort level 10/10. Overall it felt more like a date with a long term UTR / FWB who felt like pampering the crap out of me while I just laid there and enjoyed it. No smoke smell, signs of mental or chemical demons, no weirdos waiting outside or in the house, no clock watching, and no answering the phone / texts. All positives, no negatives. I believe I have discovered my unicorn. Damage was a well deserved $$. Treat her well!

  2. #27109
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before in the past, her and her friend Taylor travel and will come here every now and then, I've seen them both, both are super fun and down to earth, they both get really wet and are super tight, especially raven, but they're not cheap though.
    Agree. Both Raven and Taylor are beautiful ladies. Quite a few rules for both, but if you want something with no worry about location or people around or other issues, and just want good traditional sex, they are worth the pricy visit.

  3. #27108

    Yes, Chloe is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Chloe a few times she's real and legit kinda tall nice tits and is ok with CG think she is ok with Bbj but it's all covered from there really pricey for the service but for the area and not the worst she is really nice though decent personality little shy but tight and wet definitely overcharges though.
    Yes, She is legit, she replied message timely and no drama, decent place near wolf chase, the picture is accurate, good altitude. Recommend.

  4. #27107

    Dallas based

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    Were these the two that would come in from Jackson?
    They may visit Jackson but they are based in Dallas.

  5. #27106

    Jackson?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before in the past, her and her friend Taylor travel and will come here every now and then, I've seen them both, both are super fun and down to earth, they both get really wet and are super tight, especially raven, but they're not cheap though.
    Were these the two that would come in from Jackson?

  6. #27105

    Anybody seen this lady

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81732661#.

    Had a little conversation with her. Can't seem to find reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #27104

    I've seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjt2021  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before in the past, her and her friend Taylor travel and will come here every now and then, I've seen them both, both are super fun and down to earth, they both get really wet and are super tight, especially raven, but they're not cheap though.

  8. #27103

  9. #27102

    Scammer heads up

    This one is pretending to be Laura from Indianapolis. Unfortunately for the scammer, I just moved from indy and I know Laura. Avoid. Cashapp scam.

    Last 4 3619.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81609394

  10. #27101

    Wolfchase

    Second one wants 4.$$ w CBJ. I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.

  11. #27100

    Chloe 1st one

    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.
    I've seen Chloe a few times she's real and legit kinda tall nice tits and is ok with CG think she is ok with Bbj but it's all covered from there really pricey for the service but for the area and not the worst she is really nice though decent personality little shy but tight and wet definitely overcharges though.

  12. #27099

    Wolfchase ads all 3

    Quote Originally Posted by GenioDan  [View Original Post]
    The top 2 are legit. Do not know about the last one.
    I tried the first one several times. Never got one answer. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    The second one, damnilious! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412 great looking blond. Interested but who is the black chick at the bottom?

    The third one is legit too. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412 but don't bother. Doesn't look like pictures at all. I wanted to jump off the balcony. If you try it you will regret it.

  13. #27098

    White (Gawd Dam)!

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...2d0bccdacc394f

    I had a recent visit White and here are my thoughts. First, she won't be for some of you because she's a safe provider, covered everything. She's not GFE, so for those of you that need that, you can stop reading.

    For those that are more the what that P like and not what that mouth do, what's up LOL. She can be difficult to reach but if you do reach her, I think you will be pleased. Her incall is in a popular part of town and she uses the standard 2 call system. She requires a photo prior to the 1st meeting. Generally I don't like doing that but a serious hobbyist that I'm friends with had already told me that she was a pretty good date, so I sent her my ugly mug.

    It still took a few days for our schedules to match and once they did, off I we. Because it was very early in the morning, she wasn't all dolled up, but once she was naked and I saw the 2 star tattoos, I didn't care. She asked me how I wanted her and I told her and it was off to the races. The other hobbyist told me how wet she gets and NO lies there!! She was fairly snug and got really wet quickly. The thing about her that turned this old boy on was the sound that she makes, kinda like a whimper but it was so sexy to me. Usually during sessions I have to stop a few times to add more lube to the condom, but this time, only once. We went through several positions and I was just pleased to have a woman that was responsive. It was a good day for the fo incher so I just stopped when I knew time was getting short, but I wasn't through with that P by a long shot.

    All in all I had a great visit. Did I enjoy the P, hell yeah, but I've reached the age that a connection is just as important to me. So many of these ladies have someone in their ear telling them to get them in and out, screw anything else. But she is a very chill, very comfortable in her skin type and I found her very personable. Her pics are a bit of glamour shot photos BUT I would still notice her if I was out and about and saw her. I can usually tell when I click with a woman rather quickly and this one is regular material for me. No, she's not GFE, but she is what I value in visits.

    Photos like I said are fairly accurate, attractive and a nice size. Rates: $ qv, $.50 hhr, $$hr, but she prefers hhr visits. BBT out.

  14. #27097
    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.
    The top 2 are legit. Do not know about the last one.

  15. #27096

    Wolfchase Area!

    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape