Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16274

    1021 Mon night

    Went to 1021 and got nana. Mamasan was surprisingly much younger than the prev mamasan I have seen. Back to Nana, I would give her a 6/10 def on the older side but still very attractive. Short blond nice rack and she seems to do her job well. Great shower which says something and massage was good too. Usual damage $. She gave me massage after which was nice. Haven't been in a while, was wondering if there are better options?

  2. #16273

    Back in town

    Welp, back in town after a very long time away. I've been reading through the posts and I'm bummed to see that it looks like none of my favorite places are still around. Not particularly surprised, but one always hopes. One Spa was almost a second home for me.

    I've been living in the Houston area for the last 6 yrs. And if any of you are wondering, while this site is dead there, the street life is booming. Bissonette and Airline for SW, over 350 spas, and telephone has half a dozen kbars. I've been very enamored with the K bars, and have grown to really appreciate the Korean ladies. If someone could point me in the direction of a house full of them in prov, it would very much be appreciated. Otherwise, I may try to hit up 1021, though from the looks of it, there'll likely be a line.

    Thanks in advance. If you ever come to Houston, look me up. I'll bring you to a few bars.

  3. #16272

    Time to walk

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPrinceton  [View Original Post]
    Went for the first time yesterday, late morning. Walked right in, no appointment. Did not have an opportunity to ask for a line up, the MMS had me be led through the maze of rooms by a provider who said that she was Korean and 28, I can't remember her name. After the table shower, they switched me to another provider whose name I also do not remember. It was good enough, but when I touched her breasts she didn't seem to like it, when I told her to slow down in CG she rolled her eyes, said I was (too) big, when I asked her to switch positions she rolled her eyes again, eventually asked for standing doggy so I wouldn't have to see the eye rolling. Left the tip on the chair in plain sight so I didn't have to discuss ($140). In all I'm glad I went but the overall experience was not highly rated. Table shower setup is stupid too. Saw a few other girls walking around the halls and would have banged any of them.
    Had a girl like this at a Harmony Spa one time, it was so bad that I got up dressed and demanded my house fee back. We had agreed on a price and thought we were all good and she pulled away every time I touched her tits. Said they were too sensitive. Being a breast man I was not happy about that but then when it got close to Bang bang time she said too big and just wanted to do HJ or BJ. Luckily I hadn't given her the tip and just decided enough was enough and got up and dressed. Momma San tried to offer me another girl, but I was done at that point and demanded my money back. They actually gave me back an extra $10 because they didn't have the correct change. So I. Can actually say I made money at a spa.

    Bigstar1.

  4. #16271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimike  [View Original Post]
    Was that Midori Spa on Union.
    That name sounds familiar, I think it was. Every visit was fun, the girls were all hot and got me hard from the minute I walked in until I was driving away. Could have been that I was just 20 years younger though.

    Went to Angel last week and got an older girl, service was good but looks were a 5. Haven't tried 1201 yet because every time I go by there the area looks very sketchy, groups of guys hanging out in front and on the side. I just don't want to walk out and find my car messed up. Can you park in that small back parking lot and is the side door open all the time?

  5. #16270

    Old Midori Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Colby123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the place that was in the building directly behind the city hall in providence about 17 years ago, I don't remember the name but It was the only place I ever got a real BBBJ CIM at a spa.
    Was that Midori Spa on Union.

  6. #16269

    1021

    Went for the first time yesterday, late morning. Walked right in, no appointment. Did not have an opportunity to ask for a line up, the MMS had me be led through the maze of rooms by a provider who said that she was Korean and 28, I can't remember her name. After the table shower, they switched me to another provider whose name I also do not remember. It was good enough, but when I touched her breasts she didn't seem to like it, when I told her to slow down in CG she rolled her eyes, said I was (too) big, when I asked her to switch positions she rolled her eyes again, eventually asked for standing doggy so I wouldn't have to see the eye rolling. Left the tip on the chair in plain sight so I didn't have to discuss ($140). In all I'm glad I went but the overall experience was not highly rated. Table shower setup is stupid too. Saw a few other girls walking around the halls and would have banged any of them.

  7. #16268

    Jasmine Pawtucket

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have that number to reach the Pawtucket Asian who does massage on Main St. Or any info on whereabouts Thanks.
    No consistency here. She does some customers and not others.

    Not full service when last checked.

    Very attractive provider but lackluster in enthusiasm and performance.

  8. #16267

    Best spots when coming from Foxborough

    Will be in town this fall for a football game. I'm reading through the form but figured I'd put a feeler out. If I'm staying around the stadium, what's the best spot? L1 only. Thank.

    You!

  9. #16266
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeWayne  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little tired of the grannies at the FS spot in Worcester, want to go to 1021 for a change. I've not been to RI so many times and I went through almost 50 pages on the forum but still not 100% sure where 1021 is at LOL. Just don't want to end up in the wrong spot. Is it the one on broad street named apple / one on google map? Is walk-in good or do you need to call to get a decent looking girl?

    Also I searched the location on google, police raid news came up, although it's couple years ago, is it safe now?

    Thanks in advance!
    It's gone by Apple, Japan spa and who knows what else. I go by address since it's the only thing consistent. As to raids. Just about any spa that has been around for 10 years has been raided once when the politics call for it. Providence has shut down all the spas as has Pawtucket. But they keep bouncing back up. For a while Pawtucket ruled and nothing in Providence and now Pawtucket is shut down and even HJ only shops are FS in Providence. As to safe. It is very rare a customer gets caught up in a raid so long as they keep their mouth shut.

  10. #16265

    Jasmine, Main St Pawt

    Anyone have that number to reach the Pawtucket Asian who does massage on Main St. Or any info on whereabouts Thanks.

  11. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeWayne  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little tired of the grannies at the FS spot in Worcester, want to go to 1021 for a change. I've not been to RI so many times and I went through almost 50 pages on the forum but still not 100% sure where 1021 is at LOL. Just don't want to end up in the wrong spot. Is it the one on broad street named apple / one on google map? Is walk-in good or do you need to call to get a decent looking girl?

    Also I searched the location on google, police raid news came up, although it's couple years ago, is it safe now?

    Thanks in advance!
    1021 Broad St.

    I see 1021 posted so often now I don't even know the actual name anymore.

  12. #16263

    1021

    I'm a little tired of the grannies at the FS spot in Worcester, want to go to 1021 for a change. I've not been to RI so many times and I went through almost 50 pages on the forum but still not 100% sure where 1021 is at LOL. Just don't want to end up in the wrong spot. Is it the one on broad street named apple / one on google map? Is walk-in good or do you need to call to get a decent looking girl?

    Also I searched the location on google, police raid news came up, although it's couple years ago, is it safe now?

    Thanks in advance!

  13. #16262
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPrinceton  [View Original Post]
    Are they currently masking at 1021?
    You don't have to. The girls come and go with it. Have it on for a bit then off. Some light kissing has returned for a few of them! No crazy DFK though but there really wasnt much of that before. But just even a little kissing action makes a big difference!

  14. #16261

    4 hand sounds better than it is

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPrinceton  [View Original Post]
    Are they currently masking at 1021?
    I can tell you that you pay double for everything but only get to pop once.

    Doesn't sound like a deal. Unless you like to burn your money.

    Also, unless you are extremely fortunate there will be a disconnect between the two providers that will make everything very awkward.

    My 2 cents and experience.

  15. #16260

    Masking at 1021

    Are they currently masking at 1021?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape