Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 18329
-
05-03-22 07:14 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 123CoCo
CoCo loves DATY. Everything is covered. Only closed lip kissing. I've seen her 3 times and never been disappointed.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 00:19 #16228Regular Member

Posts: 9Coco
People might think I'm weird but I don't go for daty in this hobby so I'm not sure about Coco. Doesn't hurt to ask though right? Good luck!
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
I'm actually going there this year! Any recommendations? Feel free to dm me since I tried to reach out but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Dupplehouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 22:46 #16227Senior Member

Posts: 73+1 to what Newbie 58 said
Great honest account of your experience. And just for a little support, I took some time off from the hobby and got back into it last year. My first trip back I was so nervous and through no fault of the provider, it just wasn't all that much fun. It gets better. As Newb showed you, contribute honestly like you have and you'll get good advice for the most part here. Case in point, I'm going to head down to see Coco this week. And my last bit of wisdom. If you can make a trip to Montreal, just do it. You will not regret it and you'll never want to leave.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:29 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 395Coco
I am not an AMP guy I have been to a few in San Diego but that is it. I have read a few really good reviews on Coco at 1021 and would like to give it a try. Will she allow daty? And is it truly hit or miss? Can you make a reservation to see Coco?
Originally Posted by PoonTanggg987
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
05-02-22 19:37 #16225Regular Member

Posts: 9Coco at 1021
First time at 1021 and certainly won't be my last. Walked through and met with mms. Asked to see who's available and she said only one is available and I thought that can only mean bad news. It actually worked out very well. Met with Coco whose English was very good. Very cute girl who I would say mid 30's-40's, cute ass, and very nice top. I felt like I've only had Chinese providers so this was my first time with k girl so this was a nice treat. Walked in and gave the house fee and undressed while I waited. Pro Tip: if you see mirrors on the wall, don't be an idiot and hang up your jacket to cover it. She walked back in to grab me for the TS. I always appreciate a good TS. Only thing I thought was weird was that was a shared room but luckily I was mentally prepared thanks to previous reviews. The mms came to talk to coco while she was cleaning but she didn't skip a beat. After the shower, we moved to the sauna which was a nice touch. Not sure why most don't like it.
Came back to the room and she claps her hands asking for the donation in a joking way. Gave her and then laid on the table. They use some sort of cloth to cover the hole for sanitation reasons but I know that it's not that sanitized. Then again, now is not the time to be thinking of that. She came back and started the typical pushing massage. Nothing to be amazed about until she climbs in my back and I can feel the body to body touch. I figure now is a good time to reach back and feel whatever I can feel. After that, she leaned in and ask, "skip the massage?" I was hoping no so I can get the full hour but I figured why not, I am here for a reason, right? I'm glad I said yes because she started her sensual massage and my god, I dig it. She turned my head to face the mirror and damn, that was hot. Haven't had service like this so I was enjoying every moment. She started by climbing on top doing most of the work, cg style and I almost couldn't control myself so I had to change position asap. Switched to mish so I can touch her top. My lord, not only were they beautiful, they felt amazing. I wanted to do more with them but maybe I'll wait until next time. Ended with ds and was using half of the mirror the whole time. I very much enjoyed myself and she had a great attitude. Usually I like to go see different providers just to test the water but I wouldn't mind getting her again.
Total was. 7 + $. 4.
Worth.
-
05-02-22 17:41 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 1251Good on you
To the rest of you newbs, this is how you do it! Way to go Lurker. You offer help and info on your very first post. Not lazy at all, and a great example to other newbs.
Alright, you got that out of our system. Now you know what to expect and what to do, sort of. Next time will be easier and better. You'll likely be nervous a few times, but that fades fast. Treat the gals kindly and with respect and it'll be reciprocated. Read the escort thread and see if someone interests you. I recall a Melissa who's up for about anything. South Shore? Great head from Mandy, but not GFE. Start hot with Genie. Read up like you did. Leave yourself alone and go for a qv. Next time try for multiple pops in a hh session. Patience Grasshopper.
Oh, consider not hitting so many hard returns in your post. It get longer, obviously, and Admin may have something to say about it as he has to a couple of guys in CT.
Originally Posted by Simplylurking
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Newbie58; 05-02-22 at 17:45. Reason: add detail
-
05-02-22 14:30 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 82Successful first ish attempt at 1021 but not what I expected
Hey, so this story is a little embarrassing but I feel like I should post it since maybe it will help someone like me.
So I have never truly done this (virgin so extra new) before and I have been researching for a week or so since I am a nervous person. I looked into some sites asked friends for advice but at the end of the day I was too scared of heat and scams so I decided AMP was my best course of action. Long story short after lots of research I found this site and that's how I found 1021 I had a guess that NMS was one too but decided that 1021 was my best shot at getting FS.
So some context.
I had actually used an AMP in another state and while it was successful it was super short (BBhj only for. 4) and the massage was painful. So I obviously had my misgivings and wanted a better experience this time around.
I am a heavy dude (over 250) who's under 30. Long story short while I don't think I'm ugly and I don't hate women or anything like I just awkward and have had no luck with dating sites. I was tired of waiting and thought $ was the best way to get it over with.
Like I said I am also heavy so without going into to much detail there isn't too much there to work with. Not micro just small.
I take antidepressants and for those who don't know they have side effects that affect performance.
Mistakes made (nothing horrible happened but they made it more risky).
I took out more $ than needed because I was expecting it to go great and I would go for round 2.
I left my I'd and other info in my wallet which I had to leave alone in the room. Could of left with nothing but luckily that didn't happen.
I cleaned the pipes before going since I didn't want the session to end early.
I took the antidepressants before going.
My expectations were too high.
The good.
They were really nice and they talked to me like a normal person and were able to get me past the first time jitters.
The TS was really nice.
The massage was nice and the lady was funny.
The meh.
It was .7 + $. 5.
What happened:
So I show up the madame ushers me in. I meant to ask for a line up but I got nervous and ended up getting some Korean brunette again I was so nervous I didn't get to ask The name. She brought me to a small room I the back and it was cash upfront. They asked me if it was my first time there I told them yes but I was recommended by a friend. They had me strip and they gave me a towel and dragged me to the table shower. It was a shared room but It was empty when I walked in. She does her thing makes the small talk but overall she was laughing and seemed nice. She did her best to ease away any jitters. So as of this moment much better experience than the first AMP. In the middle of the shower someone went in to the other side of the room so I am pretty sure some random guy saw me naked but I didn't see them so I can't really complain too much. After the shower she brings me to the sauna and leaves me there for a bit and then grabs me and sends me back to the room. She asks what I would like next I say FS and she asks me to pay $.5. I do and then a fairly decent B2B massage happens but there was no oil or anything of the sort so it was weird on some points but not exactly bad. Overall everything felt nice up to this point they were being silly and saying the right things. She let me touch her and she was licking my body.
The CBJ started and I don't know if it was the antis the thorough pre pipe clean the umbrella Or maybe lack of skill but I didn't really feel much except some warmth and wetness. I think part of it was also me mentally worried about ending too soon so I was not really sinking into the feeling. It also was not that long.
When the FS started I think the same issue happened it didn't feel like much or all that great I was very far the finish line and while that is supposed to be good it was bland and the entire situation felt embarrassing and like I was messing up. We swapped into a whole bunch of positions but I still wasn't going anywhere. I could tell she was faking some if not all of it. I also felt bad because I fell into that whole trope where they say don't stop and I couldn't really keep up so I had to stop. Part of the issue was also that there wasn't that much room to work with so with the lack of sensation room and length it all kinda steamrolled into a not so great situation. At the end it just ended with a hyper HJ.
I am unsure how long the encounter is supposed to be but mine last 40 minutes from entrance to exit.
So key take away it happened and it wasn't all that great. I was so nervous about trying escorts I chose a parlor and it let to an experience where both parties were not all that content.
I am not sure where I should go from here but maybe look for a GFE and maybe that will be less rushed.
I am not against going back but probably not soon.
-
05-02-22 09:25 #16222Banned Member

Posts: 384Recent NMS visit not smiling now.
So after a good experience a couple of weeks ago-I stopped in again last week. Waste of time. I drew Judy, who was older. Paid up front. She was attractive, but, a donkey. She kept laughing and saying stupid things like "you crazy". She started with a massage, moved to an uninspired and weak covered BJ, then full, would not let me put FIV or even touch there, kept pulling away, rushed me to finish. Took all the pleasure out of it. Then massage the rest of the time. Wanted to know if I wanted a second round, I politely declined. I was so disappointed in the performance, I was not interested. I like sensual and sweet, not silly ass behavior. My experience a couple of weeks ago was far better, it was excellent, in fact, I had posted a review on that. Anyways. I may try the 4 hands at BVR, or I have a local spot that is primarily legit-but-I have a good rapport with one of the ladies, and she has been allowing me to roam more freely lately. I am hoping that my HE is more than a HJ soon.
-
04-30-22 10:54 #16221Regular Member

Posts: 6Coco at 1021
Saw Coco for the first time this morning. Goddamn. I can be difficult to get over the finish line and very few have been able to pull that off in cg but after the best CBJ I've ever had (would have sworn no cover) I didn't last long with her on top staring up at me. She's definitely got some tricks up her sleeve with those kegels.
Afterwards while we were chatting, I mentioned how I'm sure they're busy on a Saturday and next time I'll come back on a weekday and she said the poor economy is even affecting them. So go out there boys and support your local SWs.
Also that parking lot sucks, I pulled an Austin Powers style 50 point turn to get out of there.
-
04-27-22 19:14 #16220Regular Member

Posts: 9Smilers
I'm really bad with remembering names so apologies for not remembering the provider. I visited Smilers a couple months back and finally made an account to share reviews. I remember the days when FS was not on the table for this establishment but I've always had a good time back when it was NMS so I decided to give it a try. Provider was mid-40 but her attitude was great. I'll take attitude any day if it makes up for the looks. One thing I will always take advantage of is the TS. Always standard massage with the right amount of teasing. The actual massage is nothing to write home about but I wasn't expecting much. Didn't take long until I was asked what else. The rest of the process was pretty good but was over before I knew it. It didn't seemed rushed but wad hoping to get a follow up massage or something to fulfill the time. Didn't seem like there was much other masseuse around since it was pretty quiet at that time. Standard house. 7+$. 4.
-
04-26-22 10:34 #16219Regular Member

Posts: 17Need something new!
Been a while fellow friends.
I am struggling to find something new and / or something worthwhile. I have the likes of the typical AMPs and 2-3 UTR, but need a change.
Does anyone have something worth a trade? We can chat via DM. Specifically, looking for nonAMP.
Cheers-.
-
04-25-22 16:06 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 187I remember both places. The one on Friendship street was my first encounter at an AMP. I remember after a few times getting a massage and HE the girl, who didn't speak English made some motion to indicate that FS was available. Downtown was also one of my fav's always a good time with reliable service. Sadley both are gone, I think due to forced closures by the city. In any case, since I survived prostate cancer surgery, FS is off the menu for me, so the whole AMP experience is a totally different experience.
Originally Posted by HandyAndy707
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 14:28 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 50Body on June?
Wonder if it the same June from last year, How was the body on her? Was she short and thin with nice C's?
Originally Posted by DimSum21
[View Original Post]
Also best time is really a toss up but if I'm planning on going and didn't already have a girl in mind I will call ahead and make it clear that I'm coming in and want to choose for myself. Mamasan is usually pretty accomodating but always remind her when you walk in or else she will stick you with whoever she wants. Be stern and say no sorry I want to see who's available.
-
04-25-22 10:13 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 111Does anyone remember the place that was in the building directly behind the city hall in providence about 17 years ago, I don't remember the name but It was the only place I ever got a real BBBJ CIM at a spa.
Originally Posted by HandyAndy707
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 08:05 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 2121Far east is a thrift store now, really strange to look at. Admiral is a nail spa. One Spa have not been up the elevator since but that was the best. So far last trip pleasant still has the tacky neon sign still dark. The other Main st that was near pleasant and was only open for a blink of an eye is still vacant that other one near Admiral where they parked the police cruisers think central health was the name. It was UTR for a while then abandoned last I was by but that was years ago. Same with Happy Feet that was vacant for years not that it was anything special. So many others I have been by forgotten the names.
Originally Posted by HandyAndy707
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





