LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26361

    About the story

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDan9999  [View Original Post]
    Where's the story??
    I am not sure but PM me.

  2. #26360

    Chloe

    What's good my fellow mongers!! It's been awhile but I'm back in town this week and looking to dream with some familiar faces as well as some new faces that have come onto the scene since I moved last year.

    Looking for any intel on this Chloe, has a look that caught my attention:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/764941093095

    Read some reports about robbery but I'm thinking it's the other Chloe (dirty blonde on SS). All the links are dead so can't verify for sure.

    Any really good GFE recommendations would also be appreciated. I have my eye on Rachel from Tryst already. Excellent reviews by you guys as always. TIA. Stay safe fellas!!

  3. #26359

    Jenny currently westside

    Anyone have any Intel on this one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/112453015851

  4. #26358

    Anyone tested the waters?

    I've seen her posts recently and have been interested for sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/067509301865

  5. #26357

    Cherry

    Anyone dream of this one? Number is sketchy TGTBT?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/041318392869

  6. #26356

    Burned by Rachel

    Sitting outside her Riverside location right now. Like an idiot with a thumb up my ass. This town is getting ridiculous!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106

  7. #26355

    Thanks

    Dang I texted her, glad I saw this before I went and met up.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.

  8. #26354
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudGun300  [View Original Post]
    This really made me laugh. Too funny.
    Ah you got the Colonel Sanders treatment!

  9. #26353

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.
    Horrible service, overpriced, and horrible attitude. Charged 200 hhr and only wanted to perform on one shitty position and complained the whole! Time.

  10. #26352

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Avoid this shiddy provider. Apparently, she is real, but her reviews leave a whole lot to be desired. She has reviews on TER and review I'd number is: 355502. She also has reviews on USASG in the CT area. I think she goes by Coco / Cammy. She had the nerve to tell me she is not the girl to do qv's, which would be fine if you were not a 3rd rate provider, but based on her reviews, I'd steer clear of this one. They mentioned her having a violent handler as well. She can be very rude too. She post a 401 area code on her ad and when you text her, she responds with a 904 area code without informing you that she is texting you from another number. So, you're supposed to guess or figure out it's her. She becomes very rude about it--of course, all of this is a red flag! Stay away!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...keywords=sammy

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sammy-es...onville-995609
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.

  11. #26351

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Nope, she's a virgin.

    Also, she's never touched the pipe.

    Also, search for her name.
    That's Perfect no she is a virgin!

  12. #26350
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Damn, looks like Laila is a bonifide thief now. She got got by the man for grand theft auto and tried to elude police and eventually crashed into a police cruiser. This girl is crazy and hardcore! She is also looking pretty damn rough!

    See story.
    Where's the story??

  13. #26349

    Sophie

    Nope, she's a virgin.

    Also, she's never touched the pipe.

    Also, search for her name.

  14. #26348

    Desi is back // AKA Queen smart

    Watch out for this snake!! Her boyfriend and she will rob you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/216849089854

  15. #26347

    About Sammy with 401 area code

    Fellas,

    Avoid this shiddy provider. Apparently, she is real, but her reviews leave a whole lot to be desired. She has reviews on TER and review I'd number is: 355502. She also has reviews on USASG in the CT area. I think she goes by Coco / Cammy. She had the nerve to tell me she is not the girl to do qv's, which would be fine if you were not a 3rd rate provider, but based on her reviews, I'd steer clear of this one. They mentioned her having a violent handler as well. She can be very rude too. She post a 401 area code on her ad and when you text her, she responds with a 904 area code without informing you that she is texting you from another number. So, you're supposed to guess or figure out it's her. She becomes very rude about it--of course, all of this is a red flag! Stay away!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...keywords=sammy

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sammy-es...onville-995609

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape