Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26359

    Jenny currently westside

    Anyone have any Intel on this one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/112453015851

  2. #26358

    Anyone tested the waters?

    I've seen her posts recently and have been interested for sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/067509301865

  3. #26357

    Cherry

    Anyone dream of this one? Number is sketchy TGTBT?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/041318392869

  4. #26356

    Burned by Rachel

    Sitting outside her Riverside location right now. Like an idiot with a thumb up my ass. This town is getting ridiculous!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106

  5. #26355

    Thanks

    Dang I texted her, glad I saw this before I went and met up.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.

  6. #26354
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudGun300  [View Original Post]
    This really made me laugh. Too funny.
    Ah you got the Colonel Sanders treatment!

  7. #26353

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.
    Horrible service, overpriced, and horrible attitude. Charged 200 hhr and only wanted to perform on one shitty position and complained the whole! Time.

  8. #26352

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Avoid this shiddy provider. Apparently, she is real, but her reviews leave a whole lot to be desired. She has reviews on TER and review I'd number is: 355502. She also has reviews on USASG in the CT area. I think she goes by Coco / Cammy. She had the nerve to tell me she is not the girl to do qv's, which would be fine if you were not a 3rd rate provider, but based on her reviews, I'd steer clear of this one. They mentioned her having a violent handler as well. She can be very rude too. She post a 401 area code on her ad and when you text her, she responds with a 904 area code without informing you that she is texting you from another number. So, you're supposed to guess or figure out it's her. She becomes very rude about it--of course, all of this is a red flag! Stay away!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...keywords=sammy

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sammy-es...onville-995609
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.

  9. #26351

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Nope, she's a virgin.

    Also, she's never touched the pipe.

    Also, search for her name.
    That's Perfect no she is a virgin!

  10. #26350
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Damn, looks like Laila is a bonifide thief now. She got got by the man for grand theft auto and tried to elude police and eventually crashed into a police cruiser. This girl is crazy and hardcore! She is also looking pretty damn rough!

    See story.
    Where's the story??

  11. #26349

    Sophie

    Nope, she's a virgin.

    Also, she's never touched the pipe.

    Also, search for her name.

  12. #26348

    Desi is back // AKA Queen smart

    Watch out for this snake!! Her boyfriend and she will rob you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/216849089854

  13. #26347

    About Sammy with 401 area code

    Fellas,

    Avoid this shiddy provider. Apparently, she is real, but her reviews leave a whole lot to be desired. She has reviews on TER and review I'd number is: 355502. She also has reviews on USASG in the CT area. I think she goes by Coco / Cammy. She had the nerve to tell me she is not the girl to do qv's, which would be fine if you were not a 3rd rate provider, but based on her reviews, I'd steer clear of this one. They mentioned her having a violent handler as well. She can be very rude too. She post a 401 area code on her ad and when you text her, she responds with a 904 area code without informing you that she is texting you from another number. So, you're supposed to guess or figure out it's her. She becomes very rude about it--of course, all of this is a red flag! Stay away!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...keywords=sammy

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sammy-es...onville-995609

  14. #26346

    About Laila

    Damn, looks like Laila is a bonifide thief now. She got got by the man for grand theft auto and tried to elude police and eventually crashed into a police cruiser. This girl is crazy and hardcore! She is also looking pretty damn rough!

    See story.

  15. #26345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    So what's the final verdict with Emily. I read through several posts of guys starting she was using someone else's (Sophie's) account and another person saying Emily was indeed a different girl. Another report did she was just average. Any one weeks who can chime in with real knowledge?
    First time I saw her she was using fake pics over on the west side. I didn't mind because she was cute. I loved seeing her walk around the room naked as we talked. Saw her once again and I guess she liked me bc she kept trying to kiss me in the mouth. I don't kiss on the mouth. (she was successful once). Then she started offering doubles with her gf. Last time I saw her her gf was in the other room while we banged. Then I saw her on the OF dudes videos and I stopped seeing her then she got locked up and started using heavy and came back with missing teeth. She's busted now and her decline happened fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape