Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 41286
-
05-16-22 22:36 #26346Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Laila
Damn, looks like Laila is a bonifide thief now. She got got by the man for grand theft auto and tried to elude police and eventually crashed into a police cruiser. This girl is crazy and hardcore! She is also looking pretty damn rough!
See story.
-
05-16-22 19:42 #26345Senior Member

Posts: 86First time I saw her she was using fake pics over on the west side. I didn't mind because she was cute. I loved seeing her walk around the room naked as we talked. Saw her once again and I guess she liked me bc she kept trying to kiss me in the mouth. I don't kiss on the mouth. (she was successful once). Then she started offering doubles with her gf. Last time I saw her her gf was in the other room while we banged. Then I saw her on the OF dudes videos and I stopped seeing her then she got locked up and started using heavy and came back with missing teeth. She's busted now and her decline happened fast.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 18:38 #26344Regular Member

Posts: 9Don't do it those pic are before her heavy candy usage. I saw her about a month ago and she was missing teeth and looks of a 4 on a 1-10 scale.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 15:55 #26343Senior Member

Posts: 554She has a personal number from another phone that she always answer. That's the number we're talking about. It's like us with our burner phones. That's her burner.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 15:47 #26342Senior Member

Posts: 118About Jessica
How did she look in person? Are pics accurate?
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 11:40 #26341Regular Member

Posts: 24Correction
Kool,
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
I'd like to clarify my post as I see it's misleading now. The # I am willing to share is the number that was attached to the Tryst ad that isn't up any longer. I don't condone sharing anything with anyone that isn't available online. My opinion is that once it's posted online its public knowledge and open to be shared, just like your mom's nudes LOL jk. But seriously if it's online it should be acceptable to share. Her personal number is hers to keep. I rather not have an address book full of my escapades stored where LEOs can find anyway. Guess I will go back to lurking and avoid posting on these forums as it's too easy to be reminded of high school drama and cliks. Happy hunting mongers!
-
05-16-22 11:09 #26340Senior Member

Posts: 336Emily
Sorry. Forgot the link.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/933851838992
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:27 #26339Senior Member

Posts: 618The internet is our friend
Not to be argumentative, but most of the contact information is available via internet search. It's not always monger word of mouth. Case in point, see link below;.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5861314-366922
-
05-16-22 09:18 #26338Senior Member

Posts: 554I agree. I know she told me, she only gives that number out to a few people. Smh.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:49 #26337Regular Member

Posts: 8Rachel
I totally agree with your position. We should never give out a providers phone number without the consent of the provider.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 06:41 #26336Senior Member

Posts: 137Anyone seen this lovely little peach?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/775635035919
-
05-16-22 01:52 #26335Senior Member

Posts: 336Emily
So what's the final verdict with Emily. I read through several posts of guys starting she was using someone else's (Sophie's) account and another person saying Emily was indeed a different girl. Another report did she was just average. Any one weeks who can chime in with real knowledge?
-
05-15-22 21:11 #26334Senior Member

Posts: 181Totally agree
I totally agree, Coolbreez, unfortunately there seems to be an us against them mentally that breeds this behavior.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 20:14 #26333Senior Member

Posts: 82That's a real shame. Not many 21 year old pretty girls out there right now. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 19:02 #26332Senior Member

Posts: 233Wh
I picked up Emily early one morning as she was leaving that Waffle House! She smelled of maple syrup and bacon. My two favorites!! I didn't want bacon grease on my twainger so I told her "no hands please"! She obliged so all was well! LOL!!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-NFM.











Reply With Quote





