Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26356

    Burned by Rachel

    Sitting outside her Riverside location right now. Like an idiot with a thumb up my ass. This town is getting ridiculous!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106

  2. #26355

    Thanks

    Dang I texted her, glad I saw this before I went and met up.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.

  3. #26354
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudGun300  [View Original Post]
    This really made me laugh. Too funny.
    Ah you got the Colonel Sanders treatment!

  4. #26353

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.
    Horrible service, overpriced, and horrible attitude. Charged 200 hhr and only wanted to perform on one shitty position and complained the whole! Time.

  5. #26352

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Avoid this shiddy provider. Apparently, she is real, but her reviews leave a whole lot to be desired. She has reviews on TER and review I'd number is: 355502. She also has reviews on USASG in the CT area. I think she goes by Coco / Cammy. She had the nerve to tell me she is not the girl to do qv's, which would be fine if you were not a 3rd rate provider, but based on her reviews, I'd steer clear of this one. They mentioned her having a violent handler as well. She can be very rude too. She post a 401 area code on her ad and when you text her, she responds with a 904 area code without informing you that she is texting you from another number. So, you're supposed to guess or figure out it's her. She becomes very rude about it--of course, all of this is a red flag! Stay away!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...keywords=sammy

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sammy-es...onville-995609
    I had a feeling she was to good to be true. I tried searching for her in the Daytona page, but found nothing. This is why this page is so important.

  6. #26351

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Nope, she's a virgin.

    Also, she's never touched the pipe.

    Also, search for her name.
    That's Perfect no she is a virgin!

  7. #26350
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Damn, looks like Laila is a bonifide thief now. She got got by the man for grand theft auto and tried to elude police and eventually crashed into a police cruiser. This girl is crazy and hardcore! She is also looking pretty damn rough!

    See story.
    Where's the story??

  8. #26349

    Sophie

    Nope, she's a virgin.

    Also, she's never touched the pipe.

    Also, search for her name.

  9. #26348

    Desi is back // AKA Queen smart

    Watch out for this snake!! Her boyfriend and she will rob you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/216849089854

  10. #26347

    About Sammy with 401 area code

    Fellas,

    Avoid this shiddy provider. Apparently, she is real, but her reviews leave a whole lot to be desired. She has reviews on TER and review I'd number is: 355502. She also has reviews on USASG in the CT area. I think she goes by Coco / Cammy. She had the nerve to tell me she is not the girl to do qv's, which would be fine if you were not a 3rd rate provider, but based on her reviews, I'd steer clear of this one. They mentioned her having a violent handler as well. She can be very rude too. She post a 401 area code on her ad and when you text her, she responds with a 904 area code without informing you that she is texting you from another number. So, you're supposed to guess or figure out it's her. She becomes very rude about it--of course, all of this is a red flag! Stay away!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...keywords=sammy

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sammy-es...onville-995609

  11. #26346

    About Laila

    Damn, looks like Laila is a bonifide thief now. She got got by the man for grand theft auto and tried to elude police and eventually crashed into a police cruiser. This girl is crazy and hardcore! She is also looking pretty damn rough!

    See story.

  12. #26345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    So what's the final verdict with Emily. I read through several posts of guys starting she was using someone else's (Sophie's) account and another person saying Emily was indeed a different girl. Another report did she was just average. Any one weeks who can chime in with real knowledge?
    First time I saw her she was using fake pics over on the west side. I didn't mind because she was cute. I loved seeing her walk around the room naked as we talked. Saw her once again and I guess she liked me bc she kept trying to kiss me in the mouth. I don't kiss on the mouth. (she was successful once). Then she started offering doubles with her gf. Last time I saw her her gf was in the other room while we banged. Then I saw her on the OF dudes videos and I stopped seeing her then she got locked up and started using heavy and came back with missing teeth. She's busted now and her decline happened fast.

  13. #26344
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it those pic are before her heavy candy usage. I saw her about a month ago and she was missing teeth and looks of a 4 on a 1-10 scale.

  14. #26343
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Not to be argumentative, but most of the contact information is available via internet search. It's not always monger word of mouth. Case in point, see link below;.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5861314-366922
    She has a personal number from another phone that she always answer. That's the number we're talking about. It's like us with our burner phones. That's her burner.

  15. #26342

    About Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I met Jessica this morning. The dream started with a BBBJ with deepthroat. After that I threw on the hat and we starters doggy. I explored in the hat. The damage was 100 sonic rings. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/dr-mom-here-top-nurse-read-fre/205090428947
    How did she look in person? Are pics accurate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape