Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27114

    Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9014604540

    You are correct about the pictures. She looks so much better in person.
    I saw her a week ago. Completely forgot to report the post. I agree that she is a beautiful curvy woman. I like curvy women and spinners, just depends on my mood. She was easy to talk to and I was immediately comfortable from the moment I walked in. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did which always makes it exponentially more fun. I will totally repeat.

  2. #27113

    Jeni (Good Link)

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9014604540

    You are correct about the pictures. She looks so much better in person.

  3. #27112

    Looking for a prepay deposit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81770185

    Talked with this one for a min setup a time then she hit me up for a deposit.

    Of course I declined and she stood her ground. On to the next.

  4. #27111

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of people asking about unverified ladies lately.

    If you haven't given this gem a shot, you are sorely missing out.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/81768974/9014604540
    I think I know who you are talking about. Her pics are very dated. If she would put newer pictures up she may get seen more. Personally I just move on from older pictures.

  5. #27110
    I see a lot of people asking about unverified ladies lately.

    If you haven't given this gem a shot, you are sorely missing out.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/81768974/9014604540

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about Jeni yesterday.
    ...

    My requirements met: nice, clean private incall, great back massage, my mind was thoroughly blown after.

    My expectations greatly exceeded: absolutely gorgeous curvaceous body, beautiful face, with a lot of careful effort to look, smell and feel her best. Her posted picks do not do her justice. Personality and my comfort level 10/10. Overall it felt more like a date with a long term UTR / FWB who felt like pampering the crap out of me while I just laid there and enjoyed it. No smoke smell, signs of mental or chemical demons, no weirdos waiting outside or in the house, no clock watching, and no answering the phone / texts. All positives, no negatives. I believe I have discovered my unicorn. Damage was a well deserved $$. Treat her well!

  6. #27109
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before in the past, her and her friend Taylor travel and will come here every now and then, I've seen them both, both are super fun and down to earth, they both get really wet and are super tight, especially raven, but they're not cheap though.
    Agree. Both Raven and Taylor are beautiful ladies. Quite a few rules for both, but if you want something with no worry about location or people around or other issues, and just want good traditional sex, they are worth the pricy visit.

  7. #27108

    Yes, Chloe is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Chloe a few times she's real and legit kinda tall nice tits and is ok with CG think she is ok with Bbj but it's all covered from there really pricey for the service but for the area and not the worst she is really nice though decent personality little shy but tight and wet definitely overcharges though.
    Yes, She is legit, she replied message timely and no drama, decent place near wolf chase, the picture is accurate, good altitude. Recommend.

  8. #27107

    Dallas based

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    Were these the two that would come in from Jackson?
    They may visit Jackson but they are based in Dallas.

  9. #27106

    Jackson?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before in the past, her and her friend Taylor travel and will come here every now and then, I've seen them both, both are super fun and down to earth, they both get really wet and are super tight, especially raven, but they're not cheap though.
    Were these the two that would come in from Jackson?

  10. #27105

    Anybody seen this lady

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81732661#.

    Had a little conversation with her. Can't seem to find reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

  11. #27104

    I've seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjt2021  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before in the past, her and her friend Taylor travel and will come here every now and then, I've seen them both, both are super fun and down to earth, they both get really wet and are super tight, especially raven, but they're not cheap though.

  12. #27103

  13. #27102

    Scammer heads up

    This one is pretending to be Laura from Indianapolis. Unfortunately for the scammer, I just moved from indy and I know Laura. Avoid. Cashapp scam.

    Last 4 3619.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81609394

  14. #27101

    Wolfchase

    Second one wants 4.$$ w CBJ. I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.

  15. #27100

    Chloe 1st one

    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.
    I've seen Chloe a few times she's real and legit kinda tall nice tits and is ok with CG think she is ok with Bbj but it's all covered from there really pricey for the service but for the area and not the worst she is really nice though decent personality little shy but tight and wet definitely overcharges though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape