Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19268
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I have patronized at least 100 full survive AMPs in ten states and I can honestly say that the Centerville spas are the worst. The facilities are the most disgusting, moldy, run down places, despite their attempts at remodeling, and the ladies there are on average the oldest, bordering on geriatric. Granted, some are better than others in terms of looks and some perform better than others. And they are a good sure thing stand by when all else fails. And some offer BBFS which is not typical at most AMPs. But overall I rate all of them at one out of five stars. I've been to spas with line ups of twenty year old to choose from, up scale facilities and amenities, and outstanding service. One Spa in Colorado Springs perhaps being the best. Centerville is ghetto.
    Thank you. I absolutely agree. I went to Orlando and was blown away by service environment and looks for a cheaper let me repeat a cheaper price. Centerville really needs to step it up but it will take an effort from customers.

  2. #19267

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about the donations and menu / upgrades if any. All depends on the provider, but I've heard great things about her in the past. Any info would be appreciated.
    Would be interested in contact info.

  3. #19266
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys, I would be interested to hear everyone general description of each Centerville spot; Osaka, Fuji, Bellagio, and Tokyo. Pros and cons. Should spark a good discussion.
    I have patronized at least 100 full survive AMPs in ten states and I can honestly say that the Centerville spas are the worst. The facilities are the most disgusting, moldy, run down places, despite their attempts at remodeling, and the ladies there are on average the oldest, bordering on geriatric. Granted, some are better than others in terms of looks and some perform better than others. And they are a good sure thing stand by when all else fails. And some offer BBFS which is not typical at most AMPs. But overall I rate all of them at one out of five stars. I've been to spas with line ups of twenty year old to choose from, up scale facilities and amenities, and outstanding service. One Spa in Colorado Springs perhaps being the best. Centerville is ghetto.

  4. #19265
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
    That place was excellent. But I think the top 2 ladies made enough to retire (well deserved) and were replaced with hood rats that had bad service and tippers off the chiropractic place into complaining.

  5. #19264
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys, I would be interested to hear everyone general description of each Centerville spot; Osaka, Fuji, Bellagio, and Tokyo. Pros and cons. Should spark a good discussion.
    Terrible massage. Nothing else. I'd suggest a Massage Envy on Missouri side, Mr. 12. Be less obvious.

  6. #19263

    Centerville

    What's up guys, I would be interested to hear everyone general description of each Centerville spot; Osaka, Fuji, Bellagio, and Tokyo. Pros and cons. Should spark a good discussion.

  7. #19262

    Knotty

    Had a dream I went to see Knotty Kneads for the first time the other day. It was chaotic and rushed. I waited a long time to see her, and it seemed to be a pretty big letdown. Especially for $200/ hr. I was in and out in like 35 minutes. I would suggest avoiding in the future. The Nuru was more of a mess than anything. The rest of the visit was super odd, she seemed to be speeding around quite a bit if you get my drift. Maybe she was having an off day, but I think once is enough for me. Hope your experience is better! I was disappointed.

  8. #19261

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.
    I'm curious about the donations and menu / upgrades if any. All depends on the provider, but I've heard great things about her in the past. Any info would be appreciated.

  9. #19260

    Zen in Ellisville

    15530 Manchester, 63011.

    I got a great massage at Zen yesterday. The place was very busy. 90 minutes, free TS, very relaxing. Very clean. Table shower was much longer than other AMPs. Call for appointment. Sometimes hard to get in.

    PM for details.

  10. #19259

    Formerly BLDS

    I stopped in at the place on Barret Station. I don't know the name. Used to be BLDS then it was serenity or something and now its something else. Got Sherry, old asian woman, very talkative and funny and IMO, gave a great hand shake. Good massage, good shake. 50 minutes on the table. 60 + 40.

  11. #19258
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.
    Sounds very similar to previous experiences. I never jumped on the toy play either.

  12. #19257
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Jessica lately since she has left the ygnd management? Any changes?
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.

  13. #19256

    Erin

    Has anyone seen the nes angel Erin? She's a friend of Ells so I'm skeptical of her skills. Looks super hot though. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to go in blind and report.

  14. #19255

    Bwb

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
    That was Body Works Boutique.

    I asked for a status of the place about 6 months ago and got no responses. But, all signs indicate they closed shop. If anyone has solid details, let us know.

  15. #19254

    Basement MP

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
    I think they closed up a few years ago, before COVID.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape