Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 24701
-
05-16-22 11:09 #19256Regular Member

Posts: 11Erin
Has anyone seen the nes angel Erin? She's a friend of Ells so I'm skeptical of her skills. Looks super hot though. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to go in blind and report.
-
05-15-22 21:36 #19255Banned Member

Posts: 54Bwb
That was Body Works Boutique.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
I asked for a status of the place about 6 months ago and got no responses. But, all signs indicate they closed shop. If anyone has solid details, let us know.
-
05-15-22 18:29 #19254Regular Member

Posts: 7Basement MP
I think they closed up a few years ago, before COVID.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 16:04 #19253Senior Member

Posts: 243Basement MP
What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
-
05-15-22 14:50 #19252Senior Member

Posts: 111Jessica former gnd
Has anyone met with Jessica lately since she has left the ygnd management? Any changes?
-
05-15-22 12:43 #19251Senior Member

Posts: 479Human trafficking my ass. They do it because it pays better than being over there making phones or shoes. And the "saviors" know it.
Originally Posted by BillBradsky
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 12:42 #19250Senior Member

Posts: 479If they haven't contacted you recently I'd say you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by VicDogg
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 08:25 #19249Senior Member

Posts: 47Reanne
What day did you see Reanne on? I had an appointment scheduled with her Saturday. Then when I tried to confirm it Saturday she didn't respond.
Originally Posted by GoodSnake763
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 23:13 #19248Regular Member

Posts: 4Cici from HBDs
She's back at Jing for a while, not sure how long so go check her out. Stopped in a want a nice surprise.
-
05-14-22 15:44 #19247Senior Member

Posts: 918Yes, all 7 of his recently, "saved victims", are currently out looking for another job at another AMP and hoping they will not be "saved" by him again.
Originally Posted by MRH99
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 14:49 #19246Regular Member

Posts: 1Help
Can someone provide me with these phone numbers from Columbians on pershing. They were texting me.
Originally Posted by Skinner456
[View Original Post]
And I have multiple apple devices. I can't get that text in the future, I need the numbers so I can block them before I get in trouble. Any help appreciated.
-
05-14-22 13:28 #19245Regular Member

Posts: 1Reanne
She is a seemingly nice girl. Place isn't terrible and at no time did I not feel comfortable. Massage is on a bed but the BJ was great. DT most of it too. Will see her again.
-
05-13-22 10:04 #19244Senior Member

Posts: 62AMP busts
100% true, this is happening all over the country. Most if not all of these LE entities are acting in good faith with the sincere belief that they are fighting human trafficking and rescuing victims; they have been indoctrinated with the false narrative of the anti-trafficking advocates noted in this post. Unfortunately they only victimize the women who are just trying to make a living and often supporting families back home.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
Having said that, Eric Schmitt is all too happy to indulge this false narrative from time to time to gin up his election chances.
-
05-13-22 05:05 #19243Regular Member

Posts: 6First time
I've seen some providers before but have never done the massage parlor thing. I've been thinking about trying my hand at the place on Bayless but don't really know how to go about it.
Any tips would be great feel free to pm me.
-
05-12-22 20:36 #19242Senior Member

Posts: 436Cops
Yes. Be especially careful near the Route 104 Auburn exit.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






