Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 131 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    1177

    Quote Originally Posted by DefDyer  [View Original Post]
    So I have been testing the places out a little bit 1040,154 and Bemis (multiple times at Bemis) have gotten full service at 1040 and Bemis very different prices LOL. So here is my dilemma I have 500 I'm literally looking to blow in one day on a tour of duty I guess you would call it to compare and post about the experience in here. My question is should I hit all the cheap times places with low rates or should I go to the two places with the better looking younger girls and try to get full service at both looking for recommendations and ideas of what you guys would prefer.
    Try 1177. Yoyo is there currently. Not sure how long she will be there before rotating out, but she returned there this week. Has reviews if search for her. I think she is very cute and provides good service. Price is a bit more than 1040 but a lot less than Bemis. Prettier and younger than the 1040,154 girls.

    I've stopped going to Bemis due to the haggling and high cost.

  2. #1476

    Advice?

    So I have been testing the places out a little bit 1040,154 and Bemis (multiple times at Bemis) have gotten full service at 1040 and Bemis very different prices LOL. So here is my dilemma I have 500 I'm literally looking to blow in one day on a tour of duty I guess you would call it to compare and post about the experience in here. My question is should I hit all the cheap times places with low rates or should I go to the two places with the better looking younger girls and try to get full service at both looking for recommendations and ideas of what you guys would prefer.

  3. #1475

    New AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    When you mentioned this as before the light, I thought you meant closer to Litchfield st, the building with acupuncture came to me first, but it is much closer to 154. For those who have been driving on Central st for some time, you will remember there was a legit guy who did massages in a small house on the left heading towards 1040 and fire station. So, read Tai's post, am now home in New England after a couple of weeks of NJ hobbying (in FS Korean spas) and decided to TOFTT. Pulled around the back to park, and walked up, stairs on left, enter on deck (upstairs, on Central st)). One Chinese woman, limited English skills, older than Bemis, younger than 1040 and 154. Like Bemis, she wants big bucks for extras. I asked about BBBJ (no BB only CBJ $120-140) no FS offered. She was negotiating way too much for each extra level, "HJ, how much you pay? ", I told her $40 for HJ, $60 for clothes off, told her pointing towards 154 $100 for FS with those ladies, and $120 towards 1170, didn't budge on prices. She did lower CBJ to $100, I said nope, HJ only, went for OTC up top, she got a little upset, since I hadn't negotiated that service. Massage was adequate, a little too much on the acupressure and stretching of two areas at a time.

    Will not be returning unless I hear quite a change, may happen if she isn't staying here permanently.

    Before I went away, stopped at 154 twice, saw both woman that were visiting, one I mentioned prior Emma, too old, unable to get myself into position. She was replaced by a chunky woman, but this time Wendy was available afterwards and asked how she was, I told her nope, Wendy offered to make it up herself next time.

    Barta Rose now has a second woman, stopped in to say hi to MMS, didn't have time to try out the new GILF, wasn't interested in just a HJ.

    Stopped over in April at 1170 twice, saw both new woman, OK experience, one accepted $120 (my past donation) and the other insisted $140 (at least it isn't Bemis's $200 tip for FS).

    I will not go into detail about Northern NJ K Spa's, but always enjoy a nice TS, younger woman, starting with sensual touch and usually rimming, NJ K woman start with BBBJ, and then condom on for FS.
    Decided to TOFTT and went by this new AMP. Iamme's details on the location are accurate and even though I don't know what you look like I'm pretty sure I saw you and then another monger a few minutes later leave LOL (No I was not the guy sitting in his yard across the street or the guy cleaning up on the side of the road).

    When I went in she told me her name was Amy, she looked like she had a big rack but eventually when her bra came off I was a little disappointed. They weren't tiny but they look like they were D's that turned into large B's maybe small C's. She gave a pretty decent massage especially on my lower back down to my ankles. On the Flipp she wanted 60 for a handy and 100 for a BJ to which I said "no but how much for a more?" She then motion for boom boom and I said yes she said 200 I told her all I had was 150 she said no 200 and seemed pretty firm. And to be honest since I wasn't sure 100% that the two people leaving while I was waiting outside were members of this board or not so I decided to agree on the 200.

    She left to go lock the doors and when she came back she got naked and she has a rather large rose tattoo right above her pubic hair. She lubed up the condom she placed on me and then asked me to get on top but said "you're really big so go slow. " So I did, slowly put it in and I really need to give this woman a round of applause because I then proceeded to pounded her into oblivion and she took it like a champ! She definitely came all over my cock at least twice. I had her leg over my shoulder and was pounding her like there was no tomorrow! I then had her get on top where she sat there in a squatting position and I again pounded her with a vengeance from the bottom. The entire time in both positions she was squeezing me and letting out loud gasp's of both pleasure and pain. I asked her "does it feel good" and she would let out "yes it feel so good!" I asked her several times out of concern that I was hurting her if she wanted me to stop and she said "no! You cum!

    I have a hard time coming with condoms so I took off the rubber and she gave me an HJ to completion. Now I only paid for the half and was there for at least an hour which point it out towards the end. Iamme in his right she's definitely older than the girls at Bemus but younger than the other girls in the area. I would repeat only if her prices come down. Which reminds me I only had 150 on me and that's all she got LOL, she asked me if I had the Zelle app which I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about and she said next time you give me and I'm like "oh yeah, sure".

    Either way good luck guys and stay safe out there.

  4. #1474

    Thanks Iamme Iam

    Appreciate you TOFTT, your recon is valuable as always.

  5. #1473

    Local AMP update

    Quote Originally Posted by TaiQuan  [View Original Post]
    There is a new AMP between 154 and 1040 before the set of lights. Just wondering if anyone has tried it.
    When you mentioned this as before the light, I thought you meant closer to Litchfield st, the building with acupuncture came to me first, but it is much closer to 154. For those who have been driving on Central st for some time, you will remember there was a legit guy who did massages in a small house on the left heading towards 1040 and fire station. So, read Tai's post, am now home in New England after a couple of weeks of NJ hobbying (in FS Korean spas) and decided to TOFTT. Pulled around the back to park, and walked up, stairs on left, enter on deck (upstairs, on Central st)). One Chinese woman, limited English skills, older than Bemis, younger than 1040 and 154. Like Bemis, she wants big bucks for extras. I asked about BBBJ (no BB only CBJ $120-140) no FS offered. She was negotiating way too much for each extra level, "HJ, how much you pay? ", I told her $40 for HJ, $60 for clothes off, told her pointing towards 154 $100 for FS with those ladies, and $120 towards 1170, didn't budge on prices. She did lower CBJ to $100, I said nope, HJ only, went for OTC up top, she got a little upset, since I hadn't negotiated that service. Massage was adequate, a little too much on the acupressure and stretching of two areas at a time.

    Will not be returning unless I hear quite a change, may happen if she isn't staying here permanently.

    Before I went away, stopped at 154 twice, saw both woman that were visiting, one I mentioned prior Emma, too old, unable to get myself into position. She was replaced by a chunky woman, but this time Wendy was available afterwards and asked how she was, I told her nope, Wendy offered to make it up herself next time.

    Barta Rose now has a second woman, stopped in to say hi to MMS, didn't have time to try out the new GILF, wasn't interested in just a HJ.

    Stopped over in April at 1170 twice, saw both new woman, OK experience, one accepted $120 (my past donation) and the other insisted $140 (at least it isn't Bemis's $200 tip for FS).

    I will not go into detail about Northern NJ K Spa's, but always enjoy a nice TS, younger woman, starting with sensual touch and usually rimming, NJ K woman start with BBBJ, and then condom on for FS.

  6. #1472

    New AMP

    There is a new AMP between 154 and 1040 before the set of lights. Just wondering if anyone has tried it.

  7. #1471

    Tip for you

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    80 or 120 with no tip and she's happy? No wonder why she's so popular.
    The price has little to do with why she is so popular.

    Tip her a little anyway. Just to acknowledge that you know the price goin in -- and she exceeds expectations. (And, my tip to you is "take the hour".).

  8. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    $80 for a half hour, I believe $120 for a full. Never done an hour with her before but the half hour sessions usually exceed 45 min. I've never haggled with her.
    80 or 120 with no tip and she's happy? No wonder why she's so popular.

  9. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I realize that leeza is a solid provider in the area, but I have never seen a review of what the protocol is when visiting her, what is the standard fee and tip she expects as there is no haggling from what I've read here, thanks.
    $80 for a half hour, I believe $120 for a full. Never done an hour with her before but the half hour sessions usually exceed 45 min. I've never haggled with her.

  10. #1468
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are the same, they have not changed for the last few years.

    Jimmy.
    I realize that leeza is a solid provider in the area, but I have never seen a review of what the protocol is when visiting her, what is the standard fee and tip she expects as there is no haggling from what I've read here, thanks.

  11. #1467

    Leeza

    Went to see Leeza Monday and boy, what a treat. She gave me a slow, deliberate HJ with buco oil. Teased my nether regions and I splatted all over her darkened hand while grabbing at her massive tit. She's a favorite of mine, would love to pound her. Unfortunately she won't let me unless I take her out. I don't want to be the guy who takes out a girl who is old enough to be my mother but she sure is sexy.

  12. #1466

    Thank you for TOFTT Enigma

    Sounds like it's definitely not worth the aggravation.

    Overpriced, disorganized, aggressive / rushed. Definite pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma81  [View Original Post]
    New girl (s). A 40 something thin moderately attractive woman in a mini skirt and tight button up cardigan greeted me. She had perky tits and a small perky ass. It's now 70 for the hour. I got naked and laid down and waited about 10 minutes. There was a dude finishing up next stall over. The woman came in and told me she was taking me to the other stall, grabbed my cloths and left me to walk the halls with my wang out. Good thing none of you showed up at that moment LOL. Settled back in to the new table and she proceeded to give me a pretty shit massage. After about 15 minutes into my hour she started aggressively teasing the boys. I didn't want to get worked up so soon into the massage, I'm a weirdo that actually wants a good massage not just a pop so I closed my legs a bit and didn't budge as she tried to dig my cock out from under me. She got the hint and started massaging my lower legs. For 30 seconds then went digging for my cock again. She finally asked me to flip and when I asked "why so soon?" She just giggled. So I gave up on getting an ok massage and just flipped. She lightly teased me then stopped and asked "how much? I hate this, it's why I stopped going to bemis. So I sighed and said "standard". She said "ok, 80". I asked if she was going to suck my dick or fuck me, she said "just -insert jerk off motion here-" I laughed and said 40, she said "no no 80". I laid there for a minute with my eyes closed as she lightly played with Jr and said "all I have is 60, take it or leave it". She said ok and I settled in. Then I realized she had stopped touching me and wasn't moving so I opened my eyes to see her by my clothes as she saw me open my eyes she said "you pay first". I said "no, forget it. I'll just leave. No tip for you I guess". She immediately changed her mind, grabbed the bottle of oil and proceeded to give an energetic finish. All in all, not worth the time. 70 with no table shower, haggling and wanting to charge 80 for a standard finish plus asking for the tip upfront. Yeah, I'll be passing on this one for a while.

  13. #1465

    Joy at Airport rd. Sorta

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    All the recent reports on the new version of the Airport Rd Spa have been that it was no happiness to be found. I was surprised to find an ad on STG, but not in the massage section, but the escort page. They list: "Hot Asian Girl" (with stock pictures of busty hot young Asian woman). Hours 9-9, (usually enough of a sign that extras available). They mention: "Both front and rear doors can pass" and then they say what might be the opposite of what they are suggesting: "This is a professional Chinese bodywork treatment center". So, if anyone has been or heard anything recently, please update what we know about this Spa.
    New girl (s). A 40 something thin moderately attractive woman in a mini skirt and tight button up cardigan greeted me. She had perky tits and a small perky ass. It's now 70 for the hour. I got naked and laid down and waited about 10 minutes. There was a dude finishing up next stall over. The woman came in and told me she was taking me to the other stall, grabbed my cloths and left me to walk the halls with my wang out. Good thing none of you showed up at that moment LOL. Settled back in to the new table and she proceeded to give me a pretty shit massage. After about 15 minutes into my hour she started aggressively teasing the boys. I didn't want to get worked up so soon into the massage, I'm a weirdo that actually wants a good massage not just a pop so I closed my legs a bit and didn't budge as she tried to dig my cock out from under me. She got the hint and started massaging my lower legs. For 30 seconds then went digging for my cock again. She finally asked me to flip and when I asked "why so soon?" She just giggled. So I gave up on getting an ok massage and just flipped. She lightly teased me then stopped and asked "how much? I hate this, it's why I stopped going to bemis. So I sighed and said "standard". She said "ok, 80". I asked if she was going to suck my dick or fuck me, she said "just -insert jerk off motion here-" I laughed and said 40, she said "no no 80". I laid there for a minute with my eyes closed as she lightly played with Jr and said "all I have is 60, take it or leave it". She said ok and I settled in. Then I realized she had stopped touching me and wasn't moving so I opened my eyes to see her by my clothes as she saw me open my eyes she said "you pay first". I said "no, forget it. I'll just leave. No tip for you I guess". She immediately changed her mind, grabbed the bottle of oil and proceeded to give an energetic finish. All in all, not worth the time. 70 with no table shower, haggling and wanting to charge 80 for a standard finish plus asking for the tip upfront. Yeah, I'll be passing on this one for a while.

  14. #1464

    Going to See Leeza

    After reading nearly all the reports about the infamous Leeza I have decided to make the trip. Any advice or tips before I make this pilgrimage? Feel free to share your Leeza experience below aswell they are fun to read and make me more excited the more detail the better!. Has anybody been able to seduce her?

  15. #1463

    Advice from the Boys!

    Hey everyone new monger here looking to try the best of the best. I have heard raving reviews about Leeza and will give her a shot soon. Something else that I've seen alot is 1040, is this an address or location? What should I expect there and how much cash to bring? Also if anyone else wants to share their Leeza experience below feel free. They are very interesting to read and have tempted me to make the trip regardless of her not being that attractive from what I have heard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape