Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1957
-
04-30-22 12:36 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 220Sunshine in Clinton
Reminded of this place by a new STG ad, thought I'd TOFTT and see what's up these days (its been years for me). Met Coco, short and fat but very strong and big tits. She's obviously got at least a decade of experience, the "pollicis" muscles in hands are huge.
Great massage. Great tease, she's not shy about thumbing the backdoor and taint, if you like that sort if thing. If fact on the flip she sat at the foot of. The table and slung my left leg over her lap so she could massage the backdoor and taint with one hand while using the other for the shift. It also kept her out of reach for roaming, I don't think she's a fan at least for new clients. I had a great happy ending, experience shows.
Note, they needed to turn on a space heater when I was there Friday when it was around 50 out. If cold bothers you maybe go when it's warmer out.
-
04-27-22 11:24 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 220Doubt It
They've had similar ads in the past when I gave my "no joy" review. Could they have switched out the cold fish for friendlier fare? Maybe, but I'll let someone else TOFTT.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
Also, don't take the rear entrance thing literally, no way the back alley exit is for public use.
-
04-27-22 08:49 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 931Airport Spa on STG
All the recent reports on the new version of the Airport Rd Spa have been that it was no happiness to be found. I was surprised to find an ad on STG, but not in the massage section, but the escort page. They list: "Hot Asian Girl" (with stock pictures of busty hot young Asian woman). Hours 9-9, (usually enough of a sign that extras available). They mention: "Both front and rear doors can pass" and then they say what might be the opposite of what they are suggesting: "This is a professional Chinese bodywork treatment center". So, if anyone has been or heard anything recently, please update what we know about this Spa.
-
04-19-22 23:21 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 108Leeza
Her prices are the same, they have not changed for the last few years.
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
Jimmy.
-
04-18-22 15:39 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 175Leeza
Gentlemen, I've seen Leeza about a dozen times but haven't been there since before Covid. What are her prices now? Many thanks.
-
04-17-22 21:54 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 68Leeza
Visited Leeza for the first time. Yeah, she is 2 X as expensive as AMPs. But she provides unlimited pops. So, go there when you are backed up like I was and your money's worth.
-
04-14-22 20:30 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 431040
I've had so many fun trips over there. Once in a while I'll pay for the extra set of hands. 100 to each of them and there's nothing that's off the table. Last visit started with just one of them and then we ran out of covers and she started yelling for the other girl to bring more. Then she stayed but I only gave her 20 because she only caught the end of the show.
Originally Posted by Enigma81
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 21:00 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 84She asked for 80 and I ended up giving her 100.
Originally Posted by Woody32
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 18:54 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 2621040
How much did you tip? If you don't mind sharing. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Enigma81
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 15:10 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 841040 visit after a poor visit with K
See my K review under Escorts if you'd like.
Anyway, I had some extra time and was close to 1040. I decided to run over for an hour long run down. I didn't catch the girls name unfortunately. She had small tits with grape sized nipples if that rings any bells.
I layed down and she just jumped right in. She didn't ask what firmness I'd like and decided I needed an extra hard massage today. She must have felt the weight of my K visit weighing heavily on my soul and wanted to work it right out.
The massage hurt but in a good way. She did a good job hunting down some kinks in my neck and shoulder. She kept trying to tease me but since I just nutted it didn't have the immediate effect she probably wanted. Eventually the back side massage came to an end and she towled me off. The then, to my surprise, squeezed some lube into my asshole and proceeded to rub my balls and cock from behind. After about 30 seconds she asked me to flip and gave the universal"do you want me to suck your dick?" motion. I nodded and she stripped down to nothing. She made her way over and played with me a little till I was fully erect and slide a rubber on. She bent over me and went at it hard. Like almost too hard. I fingered her while she continued to suck the shitty K visit right out of me.
After she wiped me down and massaged my feet till the skin was red and sore. This woman seems to have one mode.
All in all it was enjoyable. I might have to specify that I only need a medium firmness in the future though.
P.S.... she never did anything with my lubed ass... She literally squeezed some lube in it and then forgot about it.
Stay safe.
-
04-11-22 19:00 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 431040
Got to say they might not be the prettiest or youngest girls but 1040 wins for options and positive attitude all day.
-
04-11-22 11:30 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 931Emma is at 154
The day I saw Emma I would have spoke with Wendy afterwards, but she was busy. I saw Wendy a week later, she is still "selling" Emma as the new woman, she also suggested Emma was 10 years younger than her (Wendy). I let Wendy know I would not see Emma again, that I couldn't finish what I started. I finally got around to seeing the new woman at 1170, but Lisa is by herself, (said a second woman is coming later today) when I stopped in a few weeks ago, they were getting two new woman that afternoon, but I guess one or both are gone already. Appears turnover is quicker here, good and bad with that system. Lisa said nothing about the tip and condom on the counter, just started getting underdressed, but as is common, she only pulled the top (and bra) up to her neck. Nice sized petite woman, small but big enough "B"s with pokey nips, average Central st age group (around 50 ish). Knowing the MMS (like Wendy) well is one of the benefits to getting the secondary woman to completely undress. Do not like the half undressed business many do. Had a good time this AM, I called ahead, went in prior to opening, hoping the complaints about noise might be forgotten if I went before 9 am ($40 +$120). Sorry to the fella in the pick up, you entered a little after 9 am. (unless you were getting a haircut and entering from the back door.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 09:31 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 176154
Is this woman still there. What is her name. I thought she sucked but did not get her name. Wendy has been having such a turnover lately.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 17:19 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 220Empire on Ray
Empire Reflexology is always a solid HJ choice for me with Sunny running the shop, but now her alternate is great too. May gave a great medium oil massage with plenty of teasing, and on the flip she had the perfect technique to get me off in record time. Not a vice grip, not a dead fish, a Goldie Locks two handed technique, one hand on the rod and the other on the boys. I didn't even have a chance to roam, I was on my way that quick. Both Sunny and May are great if you're okay with no extras beyond HJ.
-
04-01-22 11:34 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 931Friday AMP tour
So, was planning a visit to 1170 , showed up around 945 am, rang bell (loud) three times, no answer. (I wondered if the girl was already busy, but no cars in parking lot. Called from car, "can you come at 130 pm? New girls coming" . Info for those who want some new talent.
Called Wendy, new woman, Emma, still there, passed.
Decided to see Suni at Ray st, sign in window, (they open at 0930) come back after 10 am, I was there a week ago, Suni is working with the old regular again (forgot her name, but not Lisa).
Drove over to Bemis, brought into a room the girls sleep in, "20 minutes", nope, I will pass, drove elsewhere.
Ended up at another spa, she previously worked at 154, doesn't get along with Wendy. She told me Wendy was arrested by police yesterday. I checked newspaper, nothing, then checked the Leominster Police Log, again no mention. Not sure if this is a rumor, or someone just saw a police car in the small parking lot, and extrapolated from there.
So, Emma is still a pass over, 1170 is going to have two new girls this afternoon, and Friday mornings seem sort of busy, all around.











Reply With Quote





