Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19039

    This isn't going

    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago on business soon. Does Chicagoland have any of the down-low brothel houses that are popping up in other cities? 15-20 girls, usually a couple of hot tubs, a pool, etc. Kind of like the Euro FKK clubs, either a la carte or inclusive? I've been to a couple in Florida and the East Coast. Seems like they are popping up in other cities. Given LEO monitoring, feel free to reach me by direct message. If you have details on a Chicago location, happy to trade for other cities.
    To be advertised in the pubic domain so imo like mentioned by some of the posts on this it would all be tight lipped and a circle of friends. I would venture this though-if one is not familiar with the terrain nor the people or at least one person that is involved I would say it's a definite pass! Way too risky imo. So again too good to be true is! Stosh.

  2. #19038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Jules Short Notice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    She hit me with the deposit too. I don't her that I don't do deposits and thanked her for her time, and she immediately text me back saying that she can waive the deposit for me. I've still never been able to see her because she needs too much notice in advance. The last time I text her, she was upset that I wanted an appointment 3 hours later.

    I've also had an issue with girls asking for ridiculous stuff after the appointment is already set up and I'm driving. Lotus near Midway asked me for a dick pic when I told her I was 5 minutes away. Like, there is no way I'm going to pull out my dick in a parking lot to take a picture.
    I messaged her last week on the way home from work and was able to get a time with her with just an hour notice. She also waived the deposit for me when I asked her nicely.

    I think I may have caught her on an off day because her BBBJ was on the toothy and dry side. She really put in the effort though and I was able to bust one out. Probably won't repeat personally but YMMV.

    FYI it was buck sixty for half hour of cock worship with a lot of throat action, gland and sack massage, and multipop.

  3. #19037

    Geez

    Quote Originally Posted by BtcCore  [View Original Post]
    Cash and Dash ripoff and recording.

    Texted Penelope today after another girl ghosted me, heard back about within 20 minutes and set up an incall. She quoted me 200/300. She asked me to pick her up a pack of cigarettes on the way, figured what the hell, needed to stop for gas anyways.

    So I get to her incall at a notel in Skokie, she lets me in, really dark in there. She's the girl in the pictures, so we sit and talk for a bit. Then she asks for the donation, I hand it over and then she's like "I have to go pay the bill for here. " So I'm sitting there alone in her room for like 15-20 minutes, then she texts me "Hey, there's cops out in the parking lot, I'm across the street, stay in there. I don't want to deal with them because I have a warrant. " I looked through the peephole and I did see flashing lights. So, I just chill in there, not like I have anywhere to be.

    Hour goes by, and I look, I don't see anything in the lot, so I text her that they are gone. She texts me back "friends keep saying they are circling around. Meet me at a different hotel about 10 minutes away, I'm not going back there and my friend wants you out of his room. ".

    Alright, what am I going to do, I go over to this other hotel, and I text her, and I text her, and I call. No answer, so 40 minutes later I send her a bs story saying it looks like she's scamming me but it's fine the stuff I took as a precaution I can pawn to get my money back. I didn't actually take anything I just wanted to get a response.

    She sends me this long tirade about how I'm a typical white man using a woman down on her luck. And that she knows my plate number and have witnesses that I walked in to her room. I antagonize some more and then she drops that she knows that I didn't take anything because she watched her Alexa recording and saw that I didn't take anything.

    She claimed she never responded because she was on the phone with corporate for the other hotel to get an upgrade, obvious bs. So I would steer clear if I was you all.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...c/593615510009
    This is why you go for the women who have many great reviews and have an outstanding website built (means she is serious). You avoid the BS.

  4. #19036

    Jules deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    She hit me with the deposit too. I don't her that I don't do deposits and thanked her for her time, and she immediately text me back saying that she can waive the deposit for me. I've still never been able to see her because she needs too much notice in advance. The last time I text her, she was upset that I wanted an appointment 3 hours later.
    I didn't pay a deposit and wasn't asked. I wouldn't pay a deposit. She might just be jumping on that train. I think I texted her the day before because I had a limited window that I could go see her and told her that I would like to see her at whatever time the next day. We were 6 months into COVID and SO + kids working at home. Then I texted her about an hour before. So, all of this worked. When I texted her the first time, I started with a Hello Julia salutation and asked if I could ask some questions. That's how I learned about nothing below the waist in terms of contact with her body. I assume the respectful tone with a statement about my age and race helped. She's an educated woman and wanted to gab after the BBBJ was done. Hopefully this info is of some help.

  5. #19035

    Prob not going to find it here

    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago on business soon. Does Chicagoland have any of the down-low brothel houses that are popping up in other cities? 15-20 girls, usually a couple of hot tubs, a pool, etc. Kind of like the Euro FKK clubs, either a la carte or inclusive? I've been to a couple in Florida and the East Coast. Seems like they are popping up in other cities. Given LEO monitoring, feel free to reach me by direct message. If you have details on a Chicago location, happy to trade for other cities.
    The only time I've ever heard about a brothel is after they've been busted. I'm sure there are some somewhere but they're very tight lipped.

  6. #19034

    Brothel Houses

    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago on business soon. Does Chicagoland have any of the down-low brothel houses that are popping up in other cities? 15-20 girls, usually a couple of hot tubs, a pool, etc. Kind of like the Euro FKK clubs, either a la carte or inclusive? I've been to a couple in Florida and the East Coast. Seems like they are popping up in other cities. Given LEO monitoring, feel free to reach me by direct message. If you have details on a Chicago location, happy to trade for other cities.
    If these do exist in Chicago I haven't seen them discussed on this board. There are places like
    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/services that in theory sound like that (down to the hot tub at one location) and agencies that have multiple girls at one location but at these spots you work with who you book. If I'm hearing you right you want to get into the door and have a buffet. The closest thing I've heard of are swinger parties but I haven't been myself.

  7. #19033

    Houses?

    Coming to Chicago on business soon. Does Chicagoland have any of the down-low brothel houses that are popping up in other cities? 15-20 girls, usually a couple of hot tubs, a pool, etc. Kind of like the Euro FKK clubs, either a la carte or inclusive? I've been to a couple in Florida and the East Coast. Seems like they are popping up in other cities. Given LEO monitoring, feel free to reach me by direct message. If you have details on a Chicago location, happy to trade for other cities.

  8. #19032
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    So Mia at 262 is also this Mia?

    https://miaromero.escortbook.com/

    Looks like it.
    Yep, she is the same. She has a twitter listed with the same photos as in MA.

  9. #19031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpark52  [View Original Post]
    That first review looks....not real. But the interesting part is that she has her own site *and* is working for MA.
    So Mia at 262 is also this Mia?

    https://miaromero.escortbook.com/

    Looks like it.

  10. #19030

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see her but she wanted a deposit and I'm never doing that ever. I even offered her a little more money up front if possible and any verification she might have wanted but ghosted me afterwards.

    I am just not dealing with it. I'll never ever do a deposit unless it's someone like Nina Hartley or something. Even then. Yeah it's not happening unless you are literally world renounced, LOL.

    I'm even cutting down my wish list of girls to see on tryst and TER because of the whole deposit situation. I don't play that shit and no one should.
    She hit me with the deposit too. I don't her that I don't do deposits and thanked her for her time, and she immediately text me back saying that she can waive the deposit for me. I've still never been able to see her because she needs too much notice in advance. The last time I text her, she was upset that I wanted an appointment 3 hours later.

    I've also had an issue with girls asking for ridiculous stuff after the appointment is already set up and I'm driving. Lotus near Midway asked me for a dick pic when I told her I was 5 minutes away. Like, there is no way I'm going to pull out my dick in a parking lot to take a picture.

  11. #19029

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-mia-57337

    Has 1 review on the other board.

    Thanks.

    JJ.
    She's on SA as well. I've met her and she is real. Spinner body, tattoos, and super sweet. DFK, BBBJ, multiple pops. Not sure about CIM though. Although I would be fairly certain it's a possibility.

  12. #19028

    Not Uncommon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpark52  [View Original Post]
    That first review looks....not real. But the interesting part is that she has her own site *and* is working for MA.
    There've been a couple of girls in the past who've been listed on MA and worked independently. Most recently Ivy Marie. The ladies cast a wider net of clients if they work with a well-respected agency (or agencies) and independently. Can't blame them for any of that.

    Honestly, if they're well-known and well-reviewed and the agency doesn't seem to have issue with it, I don't see it as a red flag.

  13. #19027

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-mia-57337

    Has 1 review on the other board.

    Thanks.

    JJ.
    That first review looks....not real. But the interesting part is that she has her own site *and* is working for MA.

  14. #19026

    Not bad for a LC girl

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/81698109

    Started texting around 3 am on Monday morning. She responded right away. Set up was easy by text and did not need too much verification.

    Located in a nice hotel in Oak brook. Clean room and safe area.

    Pictures are not her (as expected) , but slim white girl with a cute face with a stripper body. Kind of a spinner, may be a 7/10. Clean, nice and smelling good!

    She said that she's from Morris. Only did a half hour for 2. 5 , but not a clock watcher at all and I ended up staying for almost 45 minutes.

    Met at the door in a red lingerie and introduction with a nice hug and kiss. She sat on my lap while I was on the couch and chatted for a little bit with my hands exploring her body.

    As far as the activities go, started with LFK. She got rid of the lingerie and went on the knees with me sitting on the couch, undressed me, slipped the cover and did a CBJ which was good. I was not expecting BBJ and did not ask for it.

    Moved to bed and more LFK, and then moved on to CG for a little while, followed by Mish with DFK during the course even though she said no tongue in the beginning, LOL, she was very warm and wet and felt really good! Then went to Doggy and finished! Went to the bathroom together and cleaned up! Overall, an experience I wouldn't regret!

    I did not have high expectations but she is really good for a LC girl IMO.

  15. #19025

    Some good reading

    And advice by the usual suspects! Some of this makes me wonder do these providers actually think we are that dumb? They must or why would they say things like "I need the money to pay the bill". What hotel, motel, stop and flop, day place, etc, etc, etc allows one to check into a room without the cash? Go buy a tent at wally world and find a park!! Now that I would believe, however they still have to pay for the tent prior to leaving wally! Also I don't have the rocks to do what some of you boyzz have pulled off! However, that said I do have to say how justified and funny that is to catch these dumb a** c*s so that they receive a taste of their own s**t. Revenge is so so sweet. Also agree they are turning tricks in the notel so what could they be leaving around that is actually theirs and worth anything? Great advice and fun reading. I wish some of you guys would hang over at the melrose thread as we barely get anything like this as it's pretty much dead over there. Except of course the dumb a** people texting on their phones and causing huge dangerous crashes like yesterday in the south bound lanes on heim near grandish or so. Stosh. Stay well and remember we wear many hats, however we are the good guys! Peace and out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape