Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 17751
-
05-18-22 12:19 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 4061What's sad is that on the way back from seeing Misty at RaceTrac I saw a SW in a black dress outside a car talking to some dude. I saw her earlier that day and she waved at me but I was t alone. Then as I got on veterans memorial I saw a black woman with blonde hair walking down the street. She saw me and waved. Of course I was running errands so I couldn't stop at all. LOL that's my luck.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 06:32 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 397Damn I knew I should have went there before I went to work LOL guess ill try Friday.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 20:41 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 4061I am at the race track right now on Floyd Road. Misty is there sitting by her self at one of the tables. Come get her LOL.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 20:06 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 4061Saw her this past Friday morning at RaceTrac. She was outside talking to two dudes. I most likely would have picked her up if she was alone. That's how desperate I was since no escort ads were replying to my texts LOL. I went to a massage parlor instead.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 19:47 #15257Senior Member

Posts: 397Where is misty?
Has anybody seen misty in the past few weeks? I've haven't seen her in a while. Maybe I just be missing her I only go in the area on sat and sun early afternoon on the way to work. I leave early incase I see her.
-
05-17-22 12:42 #15256Banned Member

Posts: 3001I never dated her or nothing when she was on Fib always walking fast and acting crazy. I think you can find her in the bluffs area now days tho.
Originally Posted by Gwadinina
[View Original Post]
Proceed with caution!
-
05-17-22 09:45 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 4061Almost went out last night just to check out the scenery. We keep saying "maybe it will be better because of the summer or because of this and that. " but fellas, we can dream but we still waking up from nightmares. The "gem" search continues.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 00:37 #15254Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib Monday night
Went to Fib tonight around 10 surprisingly I saw 2 decent BSW on Wendell near the bus stop. One was a slim caramel skin tone and the other was a Darkskin slim girl with a big Afro both look decent compared to SW like MiMi. BTW didn't see her out I spent about 30 minutes in the area.
I only saw one LE parked at the Citgo on the corner by MlK but he stay in that one spot the entire time other then that not much out.
I was surprised to even see two decent SW out tho.
-
05-17-22 00:32 #15253Banned Member

Posts: 3001Lol
I pass through there again tonight she was out but not catching no dates tho. She quoted me 80 LOL.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 00:23 #15252Senior Member

Posts: 28Info
Do you have her info?
Originally Posted by JesusPrice
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 00:17 #15251Senior Member

Posts: 28Tammy contact info
Do you have her contact info or where she is located?
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 00:04 #15250Senior Member

Posts: 736Midtown
Midtown is the area for the trannies.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 20:10 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 223Exactly
I took a stroll in these areas, the last post about the "girl" that was on Myrtle and fourth Street, definitely not female. Becareful out there.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 19:46 #15248Banned Member

Posts: 3001What part of Midtown you was at?
Originally Posted by JustObserving
[View Original Post]
Jupiter, Piedmont and Myrtle streets the only area in Midtown where SW are but they not natural born females.
-
05-16-22 16:49 #15247Banned Member

Posts: 3001Lol
Bro,
Originally Posted by DigitalIndiff
[View Original Post]
It's not hard to tell a SW the best thing you can do what ever city you in was find out if there is a blade in that city I mean that's what Google is for. I mean once you find a blade in your city that's known for SW then all you got to do is cruise the area and pick one they will always give you little hints. If you pass by them and they wave or look your way and you know your on a street known for SW then it's fair game it's not rocket science.
It's funny tho I was born and raise in Atlanta and I found out about Fib from this forum back in 2000 before then I didn't know what Fib was I was always mongering in Midtown and Cleveland Avenue and Metropolitan before then LOL.
But yea your best bet is to do some online research in your area or city about SW and go from there.
Also if you see a chick in say like Walmart or something dress like a SW it's possible she a UTR girl and probably will do the deed but you have to ask.










Reply With Quote





