rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15081
    I'll be cruising this afternoon to the bluff, Drummond and any other spots why'all would suggest. I'll post bac and let why'all kno what I see. Any more info on those WSW you saw and what road they was on?

  2. #15080

    Awesome post!

    BlackTonyStark.

    Great post and even better luck!! Finding this girl. It would be a little harder if you had SO, then it's paying a whole week for a hoe. I've paid for two days at most here and there and got treated like a king for feeding, providing food and a little stability. But, after getting to know them it's like yeah these girls have major mental issues and / or it's time for them to post and make money. I am not a pimp or a Uber service. So I cut bait and move on. My experience is the ones I've gotten a room for a day or two want to call all the damn time. Can you post for me, can you give me a little money, take me here or there. Sure I got free fun for two days I'll deduct the room charge Here's 80 now go pay that bill LMAO!! P.S. I always pay the room in cash never use my credit card.

    Learned that the hard way. Had this fine mexican chick, got the room her paid card. Even asked the desk person. She can't charge on my card right? No sir. Next morning alert on my cell from the bank she charged and I get a call asking me baby can I charge another day to make money. I was like OH HELL NOOOOO!

    Raced to the hotel, spoke with the manager no I didn't authorize her to charge. They refunded my money ASAP, apologized and kicked her ass out with another female friend of hers in the room. No I am not the one and get hemmed up LOL.

    Great post my guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark  [View Original Post]
    Man when I tell you I haven't had a monger experience like this since maybe 2017 or 2016, this has been along time coming. I'm down in Clayton County seeing my Pops and on the way out Tuesday night to head back to my neck of the woods I stop at the Kroger right there on Tara. Not the Kroger in Jonesboro but the Kroger in Lovejoy. As I'm coming out I see a little short chick, can't be anymore than 4'5, redbone, no breast and little booty, she definitely had on no panties as small as her booty was moving like jelly, walking through the parking lot pulling a suit case. Don't know if you gents remember how it used to be back in the day when your on FIB. During that dry spell in the game there was always an exodus of ladies walking down FIB cause they couldn't make enough money the night before and had to check out and you could always catch them hanging out at the bus stop. Scoop them up, get them a room and have some fun for help. This is the first thing that went through my mind when saw here. At first I'm like "Nah, all the way down here. No way". My curiosity is peaked and I sit in my car and watch her a little bit. She's checking her phone and looking around. Then heads over to the edge of the parking lot and stops there. I'm like fuck it, after scoping the area and make sure Clayco is no where to be found, I get out and start walking that way. I get close to here and as I'm passing I make like some friendly conversation. I'm like girl what you doing pulling that heavy suitcase around. She looks and starts laughing and here it comes, the situation.

    She's like I'm actually stuck down here. I'm trying to get back to Atlanta. "Oh really? I ask my probing questions. How the hell did you get down here? A friend of hers called her an Uber to come stay with him but never showed up. He's texting her talking about he is about to be on the way to get her but nowhere to be found at the moment. So I shoot my shot, I live in Atlanta and heading that way if you want a ride. You can see her contemplating it. At first she's like I'm good he's coming but I hit her with the but what if he doesn't come. You've been waiting for a few hours right? That's all it took, we walk over to my car, I toss the suitcase in and we heading to Atlanta. The entire car ride we talking, she's a pretty cool chick, 23 years old, no kids. Just out here. Even asked me to take her to a hotel so she can get a room. She had her own money to get it. The whole time I'm thinking man, I would love to fuck this chick. She's like I'm hungry too, do you know any good places? Oh course I do. She wanted some good fried chicken. So when we got back to the east side, its was about a 48 minute ride back so we got fairly acquainted, I take her to this place to grab some food and we shoot back to my AirBNB property which wasn't being used at the moment. At first she's like why are we here. I tell her I just wanted to eat real quick and take a shower and I'll get on my phone look up some hotels and take you to one. She's absolutely down. We go inside and eat, I shower and put on some clothes and I hit her with the you ready to go? She's like we could go in the morning if you don't mind me staying here tonight. LOL I thinking SHIT, you have no idea. She does 420 but I tell her no smoking in the house. She's goes out back, does her thing and comes back in. So nothing happens, I put on a movie, head to sleep. About 4 am in the morning I get up to use the bathroom and I'm like man, I have a few hours to try and shoot this shot. I climb back in the bed and scoot closer to her and start playing with her thighs. She makes like this slight moan or hum. I slide the panties to the side and start playing with her and I put her in the spoon position, do the smell test and slide right in. Put my hands on the back of her neck and go to work. A few positions, spoon, cowgirl, mish and I blow a nice week long tension load of baby batter right in her, roll over and go to sleep. So my alarm goes off at 730 am and I'm getting up showered and getting ready to head out. I have some errands to run and I got to get home and start streaming. I tell her hey, going to leave you here for a little and I'll be back. She's totally down for it. It's ok gents, there's really nothing worth value in my airBNB that was truly concerning if something happened I would be upset or insurance wouldn't cover with a BS story. I'm gone all day. I don't show back up till about 7 pm and this is with her texting me throughout the day. Her phone is off so she using a text app which explained her bouncing around the parking lot in Lovejoy trying to bite off somebody's WIFI. When I arrive back at the spot not only did she clean it up, she got showered, smelled good and was little just sitting on the edge of the bed playing on her phone. I ask her is she's hungry, we head to McDonalds and back and eat. Not one time did she mention heading to the room or even leaving. I take myself a shower, she goes out back and gets her 420 on and comes back in. I'm laying across the bed and she literally comes in and says, "you want some head?" I don't even say anything, I slide those pants off and she goes to work. Not only does she do that she's recording it on her phone!! LMAO. I grab the back of her head and start fucking her throat like Ghetto Gaggers! LMAO. BDSM is my thing so I start giving her a crash course. After about 20 minutes of this, face all teary eyed, slob on her chin. She looked like an angel. I tell her to bend over and she immediately has caught on to the sub role. Yes, daddy. Doggy, then Mish. I have her folded and twisted like a pretzel and as I'm about to blow my load she says "feed my pussy daddy". Are you fucking serious right now? I do it and role over and recoup. She starts playing with herself more. After awhile I got to sleep.

    So basically the time is 7:42 am and I had to get up here and write this. Chick is snoring in my bed right now. This has been 48 hours of some serious WTF kind of stuff. Don't know if she trying to earn her keep here and thinking let me play my role and he will let me stay. I figured I'd keep her till the weekend, and run her over to one of those weekly spot and pay for a week and see how it goes from there. I'm sure she does something cause you got to be paying for these hotel rooms somehow but I don't think she is full fledged in the game. I think she does just a little but to get the money she needs and that about it. Never discussed it. I used her text number to see if she had Ads. Nothing, no where. So this chick is almost like a ghost honestly. She asked me about * last night, told her I had one and I might just use this time to get some amateur content off her to add to my page. She definitely not camera shy I learned last night. For a random pick up this was jackpot and the way the universe happens to me I'll NEVER get another situation like this for another 10-12 years lmao, so you know I'm riding the train. Happy Mongering gents!

  3. #15079

    Update

    Finally nice out and I did a quick trip through 2 old spots Wednesday.

    Hit the bluffs and saw Tammy walking fast as hell, and yup she is pregnant 😢. We said hello chatted for a second she smiled and said can't do anything for awhile. 🤣.

    Saw 2 WSW as well when I was leaving. One skinny as hell and another one who had a nice ass on her but there was some black dude with her that would not let her be. He was a damn hater from what I could tell.

    Went to Lakewood, like I said I think 3 years ago that it was going to change well it sure has. Cameras on side streets, no decent SW, only the homeless or extremely ugly ones who used to be in that empty lot that a house is being built on, le actually patrolling the area. Either it's because of all those new houses built or the demographics changed but I would say LW is 90% finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBroke2  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what happened to her. Haven't seen her in a good while.

    Bluffs still hit and miss, but better than some of the other old spots in my opinion.

  4. #15078

    Fib Friday Night

    Pass through around 9 pm not a SW in sight anywhere probably stayed 10 minutes then left damn Fib smh.

  5. #15077
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Is there a pic of Tammy? Just curious. I wouldn't raw a street hooker but I am curious what she look like.
    I nutted in her a few times some years ago before I knew better. LOL.

  6. #15076
    Quote Originally Posted by ToRemain  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there is a picture floating around here somewhere. I remember there was actually a.

    Video of her a while back, either on Xvideos or pornhub where she was with this guy on FIB. She seemed completely uninterested, but he went raw, Best way I could describe her is light skin, probably 5'3 or 5'4, hair always up in a bun, Always wearing leggings or yoga pants, slim build when not pregnant, but a nice size regardless. Whenever she has babies she gets to a really nice weight. Best found on North Ave or Paines. You can catch her early in the morning walking fast asf to get food. I know people are iffy about the Bluff though so proceed with caution if you aren't too comfortable with that area. Sometimes she will turn down dates though, and she isn't very talkative. Kinda just does the deed and goes about her business. If I'm in the area any time soon I'll send you a pic if you haven't found one by then.

    Edit: Was able to find those
    I looked for the video last week couldn't find it. It was under f. I. b hoe or something. She def about to pop during summer maybe. Last time I picked her up for a date was like two months ago in the bluff. She gave me a bbjcim for 2 oh.

  7. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark  [View Original Post]
    Man when I tell you I haven't had a monger experience like this since maybe 2017 or 2016, this has been along time coming. I'm down in Clayton County seeing my Pops and on the way out Tuesday night to head back to my neck of the woods I stop at the Kroger right there on Tara. Not the Kroger in Jonesboro but the Kroger in Lovejoy. As I'm coming out I see a little short chick, can't be anymore than 4'5, redbone, no breast and little booty, she definitely had on no panties as small as her booty was moving like jelly, walking through the parking lot pulling a suit case. Don't know if you gents remember how it used to be back in the day when your on FIB. During that dry spell in the game there was always an exodus of ladies walking down FIB cause they couldn't make enough money the night before and had to check out and you could always catch them hanging out at the bus stop. Scoop them up, get them a room and have some fun for help. This is the first thing that went through my mind when saw here. At first I'm like "Nah, all the way down here. No way". My curiosity is peaked and I sit in my car and watch her a little bit. She's checking her phone and looking around. Then heads over to the edge of the parking lot and stops there. I'm like fuck it, after scoping the area and make sure Clayco is no where to be found, I get out and start walking that way. I get close to here and as I'm passing I make like some friendly conversation. I'm like girl what you doing pulling that heavy suitcase around. She looks and starts laughing and here it comes, the situation.

    She's like I'm actually stuck down here. I'm trying to get back to Atlanta. "Oh really? I ask my probing questions. How the hell did you get down here? A friend of hers called her an Uber to come stay with him but never showed up. He's texting her talking about he is about to be on the way to get her but nowhere to be found at the moment. So I shoot my shot, I live in Atlanta and heading that way if you want a ride. You can see her contemplating it. At first she's like I'm good he's coming but I hit her with the but what if he doesn't come. You've been waiting for a few hours right? That's all it took, we walk over to my car, I toss the suitcase in and we heading to Atlanta. The entire car ride we talking, she's a pretty cool chick, 23 years old, no kids. Just out here. Even asked me to take her to a hotel so she can get a room. She had her own money to get it. The whole time I'm thinking man, I would love to fuck this chick. She's like I'm hungry too, do you know any good places? Oh course I do. She wanted some good fried chicken. So when we got back to the east side, its was about a 48 minute ride back so we got fairly acquainted, I take her to this place to grab some food and we shoot back to my AirBNB property which wasn't being used at the moment. At first she's like why are we here. I tell her I just wanted to eat real quick and take a shower and I'll get on my phone look up some hotels and take you to one. She's absolutely down. We go inside and eat, I shower and put on some clothes and I hit her with the you ready to go? She's like we could go in the morning if you don't mind me staying here tonight. LOL I thinking SHIT, you have no idea. She does 420 but I tell her no smoking in the house. She's goes out back, does her thing and comes back in. So nothing happens, I put on a movie, head to sleep. About 4 am in the morning I get up to use the bathroom and I'm like man, I have a few hours to try and shoot this shot. I climb back in the bed and scoot closer to her and start playing with her thighs. She makes like this slight moan or hum. I slide the panties to the side and start playing with her and I put her in the spoon position, do the smell test and slide right in. Put my hands on the back of her neck and go to work. A few positions, spoon, cowgirl, mish and I blow a nice week long tension load of baby batter right in her, roll over and go to sleep. So my alarm goes off at 730 am and I'm getting up showered and getting ready to head out. I have some errands to run and I got to get home and start streaming. I tell her hey, going to leave you here for a little and I'll be back. She's totally down for it. It's ok gents, there's really nothing worth value in my airBNB that was truly concerning if something happened I would be upset or insurance wouldn't cover with a BS story. I'm gone all day. I don't show back up till about 7 pm and this is with her texting me throughout the day. Her phone is off so she using a text app which explained her bouncing around the parking lot in Lovejoy trying to bite off somebody's WIFI. When I arrive back at the spot not only did she clean it up, she got showered, smelled good and was little just sitting on the edge of the bed playing on her phone. I ask her is she's hungry, we head to McDonalds and back and eat. Not one time did she mention heading to the room or even leaving. I take myself a shower, she goes out back and gets her 420 on and comes back in. I'm laying across the bed and she literally comes in and says, "you want some head?" I don't even say anything, I slide those pants off and she goes to work. Not only does she do that she's recording it on her phone!! LMAO. I grab the back of her head and start fucking her throat like Ghetto Gaggers! LMAO. BDSM is my thing so I start giving her a crash course. After about 20 minutes of this, face all teary eyed, slob on her chin. She looked like an angel. I tell her to bend over and she immediately has caught on to the sub role. Yes, daddy. Doggy, then Mish. I have her folded and twisted like a pretzel and as I'm about to blow my load she says "feed my pussy daddy". Are you fucking serious right now? I do it and role over and recoup. She starts playing with herself more. After awhile I got to sleep.

    So basically the time is 7:42 am and I had to get up here and write this. Chick is snoring in my bed right now. This has been 48 hours of some serious WTF kind of stuff. Don't know if she trying to earn her keep here and thinking let me play my role and he will let me stay. I figured I'd keep her till the weekend, and run her over to one of those weekly spot and pay for a week and see how it goes from there. I'm sure she does something cause you got to be paying for these hotel rooms somehow but I don't think she is full fledged in the game. I think she does just a little but to get the money she needs and that about it. Never discussed it. I used her text number to see if she had Ads. Nothing, no where. So this chick is almost like a ghost honestly. She asked me about * last night, told her I had one and I might just use this time to get some amateur content off her to add to my page. She definitely not camera shy I learned last night. For a random pick up this was jackpot and the way the universe happens to me I'll NEVER get another situation like this for another 10-12 years lmao, so you know I'm riding the train. Happy Mongering gents!
    Now that's some perfect timing lmaooo that spot came in handy too. She def does that type of work. Check LC and see if you catch her pic under another number next few days maybe you'll catch her.

  8. #15074

    Good shit

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark  [View Original Post]
    Man when I tell you I haven't had a monger experience like this since maybe 2017 or 2016, this has been along time coming. I'm down in Clayton County seeing my Pops and on the way out Tuesday night to head back to my neck of the woods I stop at the Kroger right there on Tara. Not the Kroger in Jonesboro but the Kroger in Lovejoy. As I'm coming out I see a little short chick, can't be anymore than 4'5, redbone, no breast and little booty, she definitely had on no panties as small as her booty was moving like jelly, walking through the parking lot pulling a suit case. Don't know if you gents remember how it used to be back in the day when your on FIB. During that dry spell in the game there was always an exodus of ladies walking down FIB cause they couldn't make enough money the night before and had to check out and you could always catch them hanging out at the bus stop. Scoop them up, get them a room and have some fun for help. This is the first thing that went through my mind when saw here. At first I'm like "Nah, all the way down here. No way". My curiosity is peaked and I sit in my car and watch her a little bit. She's checking her phone and looking around. Then heads over to the edge of the parking lot and stops there. I'm like fuck it, after scoping the area and make sure Clayco is no where to be found, I get out and start walking that way. I get close to here and as I'm passing I make like some friendly conversation. I'm like girl what you doing pulling that heavy suitcase around. She looks and starts laughing and here it comes, the situation.

    She's like I'm actually stuck down here. I'm trying to get back to Atlanta. "Oh really? I ask my probing questions. How the hell did you get down here? A friend of hers called her an Uber to come stay with him but never showed up. He's texting her talking about he is about to be on the way to get her but nowhere to be found at the moment. So I shoot my shot, I live in Atlanta and heading that way if you want a ride. You can see her contemplating it. At first she's like I'm good he's coming but I hit her with the but what if he doesn't come. You've been waiting for a few hours right? That's all it took, we walk over to my car, I toss the suitcase in and we heading to Atlanta. The entire car ride we talking, she's a pretty cool chick, 23 years old, no kids. Just out here. Even asked me to take her to a hotel so she can get a room. She had her own money to get it. The whole time I'm thinking man, I would love to fuck this chick. She's like I'm hungry too, do you know any good places? Oh course I do. She wanted some good fried chicken. So when we got back to the east side, its was about a 48 minute ride back so we got fairly acquainted, I take her to this place to grab some food and we shoot back to my AirBNB property which wasn't being used at the moment. At first she's like why are we here. I tell her I just wanted to eat real quick and take a shower and I'll get on my phone look up some hotels and take you to one. She's absolutely down. We go inside and eat, I shower and put on some clothes and I hit her with the you ready to go? She's like we could go in the morning if you don't mind me staying here tonight. LOL I thinking SHIT, you have no idea. She does 420 but I tell her no smoking in the house. She's goes out back, does her thing and comes back in. So nothing happens, I put on a movie, head to sleep. About 4 am in the morning I get up to use the bathroom and I'm like man, I have a few hours to try and shoot this shot. I climb back in the bed and scoot closer to her and start playing with her thighs. She makes like this slight moan or hum. I slide the panties to the side and start playing with her and I put her in the spoon position, do the smell test and slide right in. Put my hands on the back of her neck and go to work. A few positions, spoon, cowgirl, mish and I blow a nice week long tension load of baby batter right in her, roll over and go to sleep. So my alarm goes off at 730 am and I'm getting up showered and getting ready to head out. I have some errands to run and I got to get home and start streaming. I tell her hey, going to leave you here for a little and I'll be back. She's totally down for it. It's ok gents, there's really nothing worth value in my airBNB that was truly concerning if something happened I would be upset or insurance wouldn't cover with a BS story. I'm gone all day. I don't show back up till about 7 pm and this is with her texting me throughout the day. Her phone is off so she using a text app which explained her bouncing around the parking lot in Lovejoy trying to bite off somebody's WIFI. When I arrive back at the spot not only did she clean it up, she got showered, smelled good and was little just sitting on the edge of the bed playing on her phone. I ask her is she's hungry, we head to McDonalds and back and eat. Not one time did she mention heading to the room or even leaving. I take myself a shower, she goes out back and gets her 420 on and comes back in. I'm laying across the bed and she literally comes in and says, "you want some head?" I don't even say anything, I slide those pants off and she goes to work. Not only does she do that she's recording it on her phone!! LMAO. I grab the back of her head and start fucking her throat like Ghetto Gaggers! LMAO. BDSM is my thing so I start giving her a crash course. After about 20 minutes of this, face all teary eyed, slob on her chin. She looked like an angel. I tell her to bend over and she immediately has caught on to the sub role. Yes, daddy. Doggy, then Mish. I have her folded and twisted like a pretzel and as I'm about to blow my load she says "feed my pussy daddy". Are you fucking serious right now? I do it and role over and recoup. She starts playing with herself more. After awhile I got to sleep.

    So basically the time is 7:42 am and I had to get up here and write this. Chick is snoring in my bed right now. This has been 48 hours of some serious WTF kind of stuff. Don't know if she trying to earn her keep here and thinking let me play my role and he will let me stay. I figured I'd keep her till the weekend, and run her over to one of those weekly spot and pay for a week and see how it goes from there. I'm sure she does something cause you got to be paying for these hotel rooms somehow but I don't think she is full fledged in the game. I think she does just a little but to get the money she needs and that about it. Never discussed it. I used her text number to see if she had Ads. Nothing, no where. So this chick is almost like a ghost honestly. She asked me about * last night, told her I had one and I might just use this time to get some amateur content off her to add to my page. She definitely not camera shy I learned last night. For a random pick up this was jackpot and the way the universe happens to me I'll NEVER get another situation like this for another 10-12 years lmao, so you know I'm riding the train. Happy Mongering gents!
    Sounds like you hit the jack pot LOL. Can you post any pics of her?

  9. #15073
    Quote Originally Posted by ToRemain  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there is a picture floating around here somewhere. I remember there was actually a.

    Video of her a while back, either on Xvideos or pornhub where she was with this guy on FIB. She seemed completely uninterested, but he went raw, Best way I could describe her is light skin, probably 5'3 or 5'4, hair always up in a bun, Always wearing leggings or yoga pants, slim build when not pregnant, but a nice size regardless. Whenever she has babies she gets to a really nice weight. Best found on North Ave or Paines. You can catch her early in the morning walking fast asf to get food. I know people are iffy about the Bluff though so proceed with caution if you aren't too comfortable with that area. Sometimes she will turn down dates though, and she isn't very talkative. Kinda just does the deed and goes about her business. If I'm in the area any time soon I'll send you a pic if you haven't found one by then.

    Edit: Was able to find those
    If she wasn't on drugs she'd actually be really pretty.

    Mixed and black women are my type so yeah.

  10. #15072

    Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToRemain  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there is a picture floating around here somewhere. I remember there was actually a.

    Video of her a while back, either on Xvideos or pornhub where she was with this guy on FIB. She seemed completely uninterested, but he went raw, Best way I could describe her is light skin, probably 5'3 or 5'4, hair always up in a bun, Always wearing leggings or yoga pants, slim build when not pregnant, but a nice size regardless. Whenever she has babies she gets to a really nice weight. Best found on North Ave or Paines. You can catch her early in the morning walking fast asf to get food. I know people are iffy about the Bluff though so proceed with caution if you aren't too comfortable with that area. Sometimes she will turn down dates though, and she isn't very talkative. Kinda just does the deed and goes about her business. If I'm in the area any time soon I'll send you a pic if you haven't found one by then.

    Edit: Was able to find those
    Man she looks familiar as hell. Might have seen her but not in the mongering mood so just drove on by.

  11. #15071

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Is there a pic of Tammy? Just curious. I wouldn't raw a street hooker but I am curious what she look like.
    I'm sure there is a picture floating around here somewhere. I remember there was actually a.

    Video of her a while back, either on Xvideos or pornhub where she was with this guy on FIB. She seemed completely uninterested, but he went raw, Best way I could describe her is light skin, probably 5'3 or 5'4, hair always up in a bun, Always wearing leggings or yoga pants, slim build when not pregnant, but a nice size regardless. Whenever she has babies she gets to a really nice weight. Best found on North Ave or Paines. You can catch her early in the morning walking fast asf to get food. I know people are iffy about the Bluff though so proceed with caution if you aren't too comfortable with that area. Sometimes she will turn down dates though, and she isn't very talkative. Kinda just does the deed and goes about her business. If I'm in the area any time soon I'll send you a pic if you haven't found one by then.

    Edit: Was able to find those
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C33BD38A-ED96-43B2-AED5-09F7F6539E95.jpeg‎   07AAEC0E-53D0-4281-8E46-48F787E2F43D.jpeg‎  

  12. #15070

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Is there a pic of Tammy? Just curious. I wouldn't raw a street hooker but I am curious what she look like.
    I'm sure there is a picture floating around here somewhere. I remember there was actually a.

    Video of her a while back, either on Xvideos or pornhub where she was with this guy on FIB. She seemed completely uninterested, but he went raw, Best way I could describe her is light skin, probably 5'3 or 5'4, hair always up in a bun, Always wearing leggings or yoga pants, slim build when not pregnant, but a nice size regardless. Whenever she has babies she gets to a really nice weight. Best found on North Ave or Paines. You can catch her early in the morning walking fast asf to get food. I know people are iffy about the Bluff though so proceed with caution if you aren't too comfortable with that area. Sometimes she will turn down dates though, and she isn't very talkative. Kinda just does the deed and goes about her business. If I'm in the area any time soon I'll send you a pic if you haven't found one by then.

  13. #15069

    Lucky Break.

    Man when I tell you I haven't had a monger experience like this since maybe 2017 or 2016, this has been along time coming. I'm down in Clayton County seeing my Pops and on the way out Tuesday night to head back to my neck of the woods I stop at the Kroger right there on Tara. Not the Kroger in Jonesboro but the Kroger in Lovejoy. As I'm coming out I see a little short chick, can't be anymore than 4'5, redbone, no breast and little booty, she definitely had on no panties as small as her booty was moving like jelly, walking through the parking lot pulling a suit case. Don't know if you gents remember how it used to be back in the day when your on FIB. During that dry spell in the game there was always an exodus of ladies walking down FIB cause they couldn't make enough money the night before and had to check out and you could always catch them hanging out at the bus stop. Scoop them up, get them a room and have some fun for help. This is the first thing that went through my mind when saw here. At first I'm like "Nah, all the way down here. No way". My curiosity is peaked and I sit in my car and watch her a little bit. She's checking her phone and looking around. Then heads over to the edge of the parking lot and stops there. I'm like fuck it, after scoping the area and make sure Clayco is no where to be found, I get out and start walking that way. I get close to here and as I'm passing I make like some friendly conversation. I'm like girl what you doing pulling that heavy suitcase around. She looks and starts laughing and here it comes, the situation.

    She's like I'm actually stuck down here. I'm trying to get back to Atlanta. "Oh really? I ask my probing questions. How the hell did you get down here? A friend of hers called her an Uber to come stay with him but never showed up. He's texting her talking about he is about to be on the way to get her but nowhere to be found at the moment. So I shoot my shot, I live in Atlanta and heading that way if you want a ride. You can see her contemplating it. At first she's like I'm good he's coming but I hit her with the but what if he doesn't come. You've been waiting for a few hours right? That's all it took, we walk over to my car, I toss the suitcase in and we heading to Atlanta. The entire car ride we talking, she's a pretty cool chick, 23 years old, no kids. Just out here. Even asked me to take her to a hotel so she can get a room. She had her own money to get it. The whole time I'm thinking man, I would love to fuck this chick. She's like I'm hungry too, do you know any good places? Oh course I do. She wanted some good fried chicken. So when we got back to the east side, its was about a 48 minute ride back so we got fairly acquainted, I take her to this place to grab some food and we shoot back to my AirBNB property which wasn't being used at the moment. At first she's like why are we here. I tell her I just wanted to eat real quick and take a shower and I'll get on my phone look up some hotels and take you to one. She's absolutely down. We go inside and eat, I shower and put on some clothes and I hit her with the you ready to go? She's like we could go in the morning if you don't mind me staying here tonight. LOL I thinking SHIT, you have no idea. She does 420 but I tell her no smoking in the house. She's goes out back, does her thing and comes back in. So nothing happens, I put on a movie, head to sleep. About 4 am in the morning I get up to use the bathroom and I'm like man, I have a few hours to try and shoot this shot. I climb back in the bed and scoot closer to her and start playing with her thighs. She makes like this slight moan or hum. I slide the panties to the side and start playing with her and I put her in the spoon position, do the smell test and slide right in. Put my hands on the back of her neck and go to work. A few positions, spoon, cowgirl, mish and I blow a nice week long tension load of baby batter right in her, roll over and go to sleep. So my alarm goes off at 730 am and I'm getting up showered and getting ready to head out. I have some errands to run and I got to get home and start streaming. I tell her hey, going to leave you here for a little and I'll be back. She's totally down for it. It's ok gents, there's really nothing worth value in my airBNB that was truly concerning if something happened I would be upset or insurance wouldn't cover with a BS story. I'm gone all day. I don't show back up till about 7 pm and this is with her texting me throughout the day. Her phone is off so she using a text app which explained her bouncing around the parking lot in Lovejoy trying to bite off somebody's WIFI. When I arrive back at the spot not only did she clean it up, she got showered, smelled good and was little just sitting on the edge of the bed playing on her phone. I ask her is she's hungry, we head to McDonalds and back and eat. Not one time did she mention heading to the room or even leaving. I take myself a shower, she goes out back and gets her 420 on and comes back in. I'm laying across the bed and she literally comes in and says, "you want some head?" I don't even say anything, I slide those pants off and she goes to work. Not only does she do that she's recording it on her phone!! LMAO. I grab the back of her head and start fucking her throat like Ghetto Gaggers! LMAO. BDSM is my thing so I start giving her a crash course. After about 20 minutes of this, face all teary eyed, slob on her chin. She looked like an angel. I tell her to bend over and she immediately has caught on to the sub role. Yes, daddy. Doggy, then Mish. I have her folded and twisted like a pretzel and as I'm about to blow my load she says "feed my pussy daddy". Are you fucking serious right now? I do it and role over and recoup. She starts playing with herself more. After awhile I got to sleep.

    So basically the time is 7:42 am and I had to get up here and write this. Chick is snoring in my bed right now. This has been 48 hours of some serious WTF kind of stuff. Don't know if she trying to earn her keep here and thinking let me play my role and he will let me stay. I figured I'd keep her till the weekend, and run her over to one of those weekly spot and pay for a week and see how it goes from there. I'm sure she does something cause you got to be paying for these hotel rooms somehow but I don't think she is full fledged in the game. I think she does just a little but to get the money she needs and that about it. Never discussed it. I used her text number to see if she had Ads. Nothing, no where. So this chick is almost like a ghost honestly. She asked me about * last night, told her I had one and I might just use this time to get some amateur content off her to add to my page. She definitely not camera shy I learned last night. For a random pick up this was jackpot and the way the universe happens to me I'll NEVER get another situation like this for another 10-12 years lmao, so you know I'm riding the train. Happy Mongering gents!

  14. #15068

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Is there a pic of Tammy? Just curious. I wouldn't raw a street hooker but I am curious what she look like.
    Here's a pic from a while back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220330-234630.jpg‎  

  15. #15067
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Is there a pic of Tammy? Just curious. I wouldn't raw a street hooker but I am curious what she look like.
    Here a picture of Tammy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DE2CB50A-FCA8-439F-9D7C-C14641244AED.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape