Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 24701
-
05-17-22 14:56 #19271Senior Member

Posts: 111The toy play is the only upgrade I've been offered or heard of. The finish is fun. Her HJ feels better than a lot of BJs I've had in this hobby.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 11:57 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 228Knotty
My experience years ago was about the same. She's very scattered. Lives in a not so safe area. I was not impressed therefore didn't go back.
Originally Posted by TomCat314
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 11:14 #19269Senior Member

Posts: 339Jessica
Here's the link to her RubMD post and also reviews on TER. Seems to be somewhat of a mixed bag but all of these are from when she was with YGND / Pro Lux.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/760458...1-f3f87022d264
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=294571
-
05-17-22 11:11 #19268Senior Member

Posts: 88Thank you. I absolutely agree. I went to Orlando and was blown away by service environment and looks for a cheaper let me repeat a cheaper price. Centerville really needs to step it up but it will take an effort from customers.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 08:03 #19267Senior Member

Posts: 85Contact
Would be interested in contact info.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 08:00 #19266Senior Member

Posts: 471I have patronized at least 100 full survive AMPs in ten states and I can honestly say that the Centerville spas are the worst. The facilities are the most disgusting, moldy, run down places, despite their attempts at remodeling, and the ladies there are on average the oldest, bordering on geriatric. Granted, some are better than others in terms of looks and some perform better than others. And they are a good sure thing stand by when all else fails. And some offer BBFS which is not typical at most AMPs. But overall I rate all of them at one out of five stars. I've been to spas with line ups of twenty year old to choose from, up scale facilities and amenities, and outstanding service. One Spa in Colorado Springs perhaps being the best. Centerville is ghetto.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 23:37 #19265Senior Member

Posts: 263That place was excellent. But I think the top 2 ladies made enough to retire (well deserved) and were replaced with hood rats that had bad service and tippers off the chiropractic place into complaining.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 23:31 #19264Senior Member

Posts: 263Terrible massage. Nothing else. I'd suggest a Massage Envy on Missouri side, Mr. 12. Be less obvious.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 21:05 #19263Senior Member

Posts: 96Centerville
What's up guys, I would be interested to hear everyone general description of each Centerville spot; Osaka, Fuji, Bellagio, and Tokyo. Pros and cons. Should spark a good discussion.
-
05-16-22 17:31 #19262Senior Member

Posts: 28Knotty
Had a dream I went to see Knotty Kneads for the first time the other day. It was chaotic and rushed. I waited a long time to see her, and it seemed to be a pretty big letdown. Especially for $200/ hr. I was in and out in like 35 minutes. I would suggest avoiding in the future. The Nuru was more of a mess than anything. The rest of the visit was super odd, she seemed to be speeding around quite a bit if you get my drift. Maybe she was having an off day, but I think once is enough for me. Hope your experience is better! I was disappointed.
-
05-16-22 17:23 #19261Senior Member

Posts: 339Jessica
I'm curious about the donations and menu / upgrades if any. All depends on the provider, but I've heard great things about her in the past. Any info would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 13:27 #19260Senior Member

Posts: 120Zen in Ellisville
15530 Manchester, 63011.
I got a great massage at Zen yesterday. The place was very busy. 90 minutes, free TS, very relaxing. Very clean. Table shower was much longer than other AMPs. Call for appointment. Sometimes hard to get in.
PM for details.
-
05-16-22 12:16 #19259Senior Member

Posts: 72Formerly BLDS
I stopped in at the place on Barret Station. I don't know the name. Used to be BLDS then it was serenity or something and now its something else. Got Sherry, old asian woman, very talkative and funny and IMO, gave a great hand shake. Good massage, good shake. 50 minutes on the table. 60 + 40.
-
05-16-22 11:50 #19258Senior Member

Posts: 111Sounds very similar to previous experiences. I never jumped on the toy play either.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 11:44 #19257Senior Member

Posts: 109I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.
Originally Posted by EliasJay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






