Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 59509
-
05-16-22 19:46 #48289Senior Member

Posts: 79Ml?
Gotcha. Didn't get her name but she looked to be mid 30's ish with a cute enough body, but wearing jeans and a mask so couldn't really tell. Hoping to go back again later this week and have my fingers explore some.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:31 #48288Banned Member

Posts: 13634Focus on reality and post names.
Originally Posted by GatorBlu
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:29 #48287Banned Member

Posts: 13634Perhaps you can clear your Inbox?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:26 #48286Senior Member

Posts: 79Massage Legends
Had a very pleasant dream of a mid 30's fairly cute asian at ML recently, but didn't get to explore her with my hands or anything like that. Anyone ever have any dreams where they were allowed to do something similar? That was my only disappointment, other than that a very good and recommended dream.
-
05-16-22 16:32 #48285Senior Member

Posts: 246Natural Day in Hapeville
Hello gents.
Coming from Virginia and Staying south of the airport this week for work and am looking to relax at an AMP. I see that natural day spa is closest to me. Is that recommend or is there a better and closer option?
Thank you in advance.
-
05-16-22 15:34 #48284Senior Member

Posts: 47Are these Kamps you're referring to Bali and Terrachi? Anything else to add?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 14:19 #48283Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yo, he mentioned both shops homey, take a 420 break and chill. My boy knows how to slay dem chix.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-16-22 12:29 #48282Senior Member

Posts: 217Wow?
I was actually responding to your pervious post in the series of Helen and that you had a legit experience / and mentioned to Lily and she said to see Monica at SiSi. Sorry I wasn't being clear. My point was that Lily runs a good shop. The part I failed to say, was she would make it "right" for you! My point was to also confirm that she runs a good shop that others who have worked for her, emulate her. I didn't share their names or shops, as they read this forum and do not want me to mention their names. But I wasn't trying to hide it from you. As the point was that other good shops were spawned by Lily's model of good customer relations. You personally have PMd me before, and I shared at least one of them with you. Ok to PM me again if you like.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:28 #48281Banned Member

Posts: 13634You can get anything at the Gainesville KAMPs, but the CAMPs are all legit as you pointed out.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:27 #48280Banned Member

Posts: 13634Why do you think that Golden will end up getting shut down?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:02 #48279Senior Member

Posts: 240Clear Your PM InBox
Clear Your PM InBox.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 09:51 #48278Senior Member

Posts: 736Helen at Li's
She wore a mask the whole time but I can tell she is in her 30's. Medium length hair. Medium built maybe like 5'3 or 5'4. I think they may be a large B or C under the t-shirt but I won't know. At least I grab her ass and they were typical Asian ass nothing to brag about. Her face has freckles under the eyes which are not common on Asian girls.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 09:47 #48277Senior Member

Posts: 736Keep it to yourself
So what's your point of posting but not saying the shop's name or the providers' name? Why don't you just support their business all by yourself?
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:48 #48276Senior Member

Posts: 342Its been posted a few times. Only a matter of time before she gets that place closed too.
Originally Posted by EKringle
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 23:26 #48275Senior Member

Posts: 98Helen appearance
Could you describe Helen? Age, shape, appearance?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
We have enough info on the service you get from her. It's been a couple months since I hit an MP. Appreciate any input.











Reply With Quote




