Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48280
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Its been posted a few times. Only a matter of time before she gets that place closed too.
    Why do you think that Golden will end up getting shut down?

  2. #48279

    Clear Your PM InBox

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    She wore a mask the whole time but I can tell she is in her 30's. Medium length hair. Medium built maybe like 5'3 or 5'4. I think they may be a large B or C under the t-shirt but I won't know. At least I grab her ass and they were typical Asian ass nothing to brag about. Her face has freckles under the eyes which are not common on Asian girls.
    Clear Your PM InBox.

  3. #48278

    Helen at Li's

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    Could you describe Helen? Age, shape, appearance?

    We have enough info on the service you get from her. It's been a couple months since I hit an MP. Appreciate any input.
    She wore a mask the whole time but I can tell she is in her 30's. Medium length hair. Medium built maybe like 5'3 or 5'4. I think they may be a large B or C under the t-shirt but I won't know. At least I grab her ass and they were typical Asian ass nothing to brag about. Her face has freckles under the eyes which are not common on Asian girls.

  4. #48277

    Keep it to yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Lily has made a good business with these 2 places and with her girls. I have been going to both over 6 years and very few times was disappointed. Usually better than expected! SiSi tends to be more liberal and when they shut down for the evening (Marietta license concerns) the girls then are shuttled over to Li for the evening. Of course evening gets busy there. I can name 3 girls who use to work there. All 3 have successful shops of their own. All 3 seem to use the model of younger girls always. Sorry I can't reveal the names but they get a lot of traffic mentions on this site.
    So what's your point of posting but not saying the shop's name or the providers' name? Why don't you just support their business all by yourself?

  5. #48276
    Quote Originally Posted by EKringle  [View Original Post]
    Lurker here. Thought I'd post something since I may have some info for the forum. Selena and crew moved to Golden Massage in Cumming.
    Its been posted a few times. Only a matter of time before she gets that place closed too.

  6. #48275

    Helen appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I knew it was the phonecall. Mistaken it as a sting ops. My bad. Love to get my hand on those firm girls. I told the manager via text that I did not leave happy. She asked me to come to Sisi for Tiffany, etc. .
    Could you describe Helen? Age, shape, appearance?

    We have enough info on the service you get from her. It's been a couple months since I hit an MP. Appreciate any input.

  7. #48274

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    City of Marietta statute for massage parlors says they have to close at 6 pm homey, not a license concern playa

    Holla at ya boy.
    Ha ha!!! Seriously it doesn't matter. They have to close early because they are under Marietta as oppose to Cobb or Smyrna City. Hadn’t talked to you in awhile. Hard to keep up with you!!!

  8. #48273

    Gainesville

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gainesville has Terrachi and Bali. Have you tried either of them lately?
    No. I haven't walked in a spa in 15 years or so. Didn't really know Gainesville had anything other than legitimate massage therapists.

  9. #48272
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    I seriously haven't been to a Spa since the early 2000's. Is it worth it or too much of a hit and miss. I was spoiled with King's GB sessions and didn't feel the need. I think I'm beginning to get the itch again. Should I just apply ointment and eliminate the itch or find someone to scratch it? It's tough because I live in Gainesville and there's nothing close😒.
    Gainesville has Terrachi and Bali. Have you tried either of them lately?

  10. #48271

    Trying to get back in the game

    I seriously haven't been to a Spa since the early 2000's. Is it worth it or too much of a hit and miss. I was spoiled with King's GB sessions and didn't feel the need. I think I'm beginning to get the itch again. Should I just apply ointment and eliminate the itch or find someone to scratch it? It's tough because I live in Gainesville and there's nothing close😒.

  11. #48270

    Luna Massage

    Anyone know if Nana from Luna moved somewhere else, she was nice.

  12. #48269
    Quote Originally Posted by EKringle  [View Original Post]
    Lurker here. Thought I'd post something since I may have some info for the forum. Selena and crew moved to Golden Massage in Cumming.
    Yo is that the previous Sunflower Massage in Cumming?

    Holla at ya boy.

  13. #48268
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Lily has made a good business with these 2 places and with her girls. I have been going to both over 6 years and very few times was disappointed. Usually better than expected! SiSi tends to be more liberal and when they shut down for the evening (Marietta license concerns) the girls then are shuttled over to Li for the evening. Of course evening gets busy there. I can name 3 girls who use to work there. All 3 have successful shops of their own. All 3 seem to use the model of younger girls always. Sorry I can't reveal the names but they get a lot of traffic mentions on this site.
    City of Marietta statute for massage parlors says they have to close at 6 pm homey, not a license concern playa.

    Holla at ya boy.

  14. #48267

    Golden Massage. Cumming

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Damn, didn't know Angel had closed. Wonder what Selena is doing now.
    Lurker here. Thought I'd post something since I may have some info for the forum. Selena and crew moved to Golden Massage in Cumming.

  15. #48266

    Li / SiSi Massage with Lily-San

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I knew it was the phonecall. Mistaken it as a sting ops. My bad. Love to get my hand on those firm girls. I told the manager via text that I did not leave happy. She asked me to come to Sisi for Tiffany, etc. But I wasn't going to spend another session on the same day. I am in for the long haul.
    Lily has made a good business with these 2 places and with her girls. I have been going to both over 6 years and very few times was disappointed. Usually better than expected! SiSi tends to be more liberal and when they shut down for the evening (Marietta license concerns) the girls then are shuttled over to Li for the evening. Of course evening gets busy there. I can name 3 girls who use to work there. All 3 have successful shops of their own. All 3 seem to use the model of younger girls always. Sorry I can't reveal the names but they get a lot of traffic mentions on this site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape