Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 37633
-
05-16-22 21:02 #25393Senior Member

Posts: 62Nuru Lady??
Anyone see the Downriver Nuru lady recently? A few weeks back a fellow monger posted on the forum saying she was being watched or something? Any of you guys got any intel? I've been wanting to go see her. It's been a while.
-
05-16-22 17:39 #25392Senior Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
05-16-22 15:17 #25391Senior Member

Posts: 306AMPs & taking something back
Not trying to start shit, hopefully the mod allows this post. Anyone else have issues with constant STDs from AMPs? Seems like half the time I go, whether it's a level 1 or FS ending, within a week I'm online filling out forms and getting anti bacterial scripts called in.
I love mongering but have had 3 instances in the last 6 months or so. All tied back to AMPs. Have never had an issue with a strip club girl, and not enough experience with traditional escorts to notice.
-
05-16-22 13:55 #25390Senior Member

Posts: 388Summer is at Saigon
Call Saigon and arrange an appointment. From one of the earlier reviews she's pricey but really good looking. Tiffany also told me she's supper cute white girl with a great body. I like Asians, so I probably won't go for that.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 12:36 #25389Senior Member

Posts: 111Ebony
Hello mates, I think I asked it before but again, any of you guys are in contact with ebony? I lost her number and checking here again. Does she do in call other than the saigon? Please PM. Cheers.
-
05-16-22 12:28 #25388Senior Member

Posts: 1263Summer
I can't say with certainty but I believe this is the Summer from GR. Pictures look like her, gorgeous and phone is the right area code. Saw her once preCOVID. I concur with general consensus of the GR boys, she is hot AF and one of the best looking babes you will run across in the hobby but huge GPS and an attitude that sucks (not in a good way).
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 12:15 #25387Senior Member

Posts: 89Anybody been able to get in to see Summer? She still advertises, but I have never gotten a text or call back.
Originally Posted by Amauer13
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 10:21 #25386Senior Member

Posts: 190Bonita
Had an itch to scratch so I headed over to see Bonita Saturday. Walked into her studio and was greeted with a big hug and a kiss. Those big beautiful lips. Anyway, went on to spend just shy off an hour getting all of the kinks worked out in all the right ways.
Guys, if you're not a FS guy like me, forget the shitty AMP's and go visit the beautiful Bonita. You will not be disappointed!
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
-
05-16-22 07:53 #25385Senior Member

Posts: 479Roxy
My worst ever!
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 03:16 #25384Senior Member

Posts: 72Quote said "follow the thread"
I thnk the original idea was to "follow the thread. " not just the one single post. But even at that it's mentioned there, as well.
Originally Posted by Lu225
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 02:05 #25383Senior Member

Posts: 4725108
I did look at 25108 nothing about nice breasts.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 21:42 #25382Senior Member

Posts: 416I assume busty is the same thing. You could follow the thread.
Originally Posted by Lu225
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 21:37 #25381Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Roxy
All the comments read like one person wrote them.
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 20:23 #25380Regular Member

Posts: 14Payton
A month or so a few including me got texts from Payton's number claiming to be her and that she was back. Did anything materialize for anybody?
-
05-15-22 20:21 #25379Regular Member

Posts: 14Ahh yes, Ripoff Roxy. Otherwise known as Roxycontin. Quite possibly the worst provider ever.
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





