Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 37633
-
05-15-22 17:37 #25378Senior Member

Posts: 47Racks?
Where does it mention anything about big racks?
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 14:24 #25377Senior Member

Posts: 58Utica /59
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...troit/81661302
Just saw her and don't waste your time on this one pure rip off, and doesn't even gives a perfect finish.
-
05-15-22 14:11 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 58Which one
Which one are you talking about? Healing plus?
Originally Posted by Ropeshark07
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 10:01 #25375Senior Member

Posts: 72Starmoon Massage
Drove past yesturday, on the way somewhere unrelated, but notice parking lot completely empty.
I recall in the past, some of the staff always park there, so never completely empty.
Has it been closed for some reason??
-
05-15-22 09:16 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 254Actual people?
Every "person" on KIK is always a deposit scammer or a bot. I'd be shocked if any of them area actually real.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 00:03 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 309Anyone know or do KIK messager Michigan massages?
Hi anyone know or do, try on kik messager go to public page then in search Michigan massages then you can join that page lot females to pick for massages.
-
05-14-22 16:04 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 416Post 25108.
Originally Posted by NorthVdunz129
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 13:15 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 43Big tit Asians or MILF's
Looking for an Asian or just a MILF with a nice rack and a open menu any options.
Please pm me.
-
05-13-22 20:30 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 122Thai DDS wonderland music.
OMG. Decent massage 7 out of 10.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 20:18 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 416What is the Novi Day Spa? Do you mean Novi Massage, Thai Massage and DDS, or Asian Health?
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
Can you please explain this "She gave a great massage, not so great. ".
-
05-13-22 19:44 #25368Regular Member

Posts: 12Location?
SS, which one is this? I will be in Novi soon for business and would love a place like that.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 17:32 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 53Wow
I take it back. I was cancelled with very late notice, but later I received a call with an apology. I suggested that for me to try again, I would need some free massage. We came to an understanding, which I find incredibly rare at AMPs. Looking forward to my next visit (but first massage).
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 16:53 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 254Lee si young
The picture in the ad is the picture of the Korea movie star lee si young.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 15:34 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 122Novi
I've been to the Novi day spa many times over the years. It's like a revolving door, as far as the girls go. The other day I got Leelee. She's in her 30's thin, with a very small beautiful chest. I would say flat chested but fantastic nipples and beautiful eyes.
She gave a “great” massage, not so great but what do you expect. Standard finish with roaming, hope to see her again.
-
05-13-22 15:30 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 53Ivy
Cancelled an appointment with me less than 10 minutes before my arranged time. Maybe reconsider a trip across town.
Originally Posted by CouchExeter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





